loss of consumables

consumables

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mental_Misfit #1 Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 47865 battles

Hi went onto my account today to find that all but a very few of my tanks have lost all their consumables. Checked my depot to find some of the small repair kits / small first aid kits i had bought in the sale  but not the ones missing of my tanks in the garage. But the thing is that the tanks that are in my garage that i have not used for weeks have lost all their consumables which means that i am going to have to replace all them tanks with new consumables even though as i say i have not used them. 

I do use Aslains WOT MOD but i have removed it and tried my account again getting the same result.

My son who also has an account has found the same with his he did manage to get a ticket into WG which i have not been able to for technical problems (their end) they said he had sold them. why~? yes he sold the LARGE ones but as with myself we all ways have the little repair kits fitted.

My other son has lost his camo kits. 

Anybody else having these problems? Why has all my small repair kits, small first aid kits gone missing from the tanks in my garage ??:angry:

Edited by Mental_Misfit, 12 August 2018 - 12:42 AM.

Major_a_hole #2 Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40335 battles
Having the exact same problem, fun to join a battle without any consumables..
Dont want the auto resuply but when i remove the check box they are gona again.

Also tagged with consumables

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users