t-34-2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

vidde12321 #1 Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7898 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

So, I know that Wargaming wants some tanks to be bad and you probably know one of the worst offenders: the t-34-2. However, just take some time to appreciate just how bad it is:

Notice how the gun is considerably worse in pretty much every single way compared to the Chinese LIGHT tank. You can make all of these comparisons with different tanks in tier 8 and come to the same conclusion. Basically It has worst in class everything when it comes to firepower and is generally outclassed in mobility and armour. 

But why post now? haven't I been angry at this for several years?

Yes, yes I have, and I've been angry at the fact that it's the only chinese medium tier 7+ that does not have above average alpha and penetration for it's tier for quite som time (the 122 does not count, gets completely outclassed by rev and guard). But the thing aggravating me the most about this is not the fact that it's bad, it's that it's about to remain bad despite new buffs to other Chinese tier 8's like the wz-111, 112, t-34-3, and most annoyingly, the type 59.

In other words, they realize the t-34-3 and type 59 are terrible/bad and buff them but refuse to buff an unarguably worse tank that gets worse matchmaking.

To give a sense of how little Wargaming cares about this tank: For an entire patch in 9.21 including bugfixes, the tank mistakenly received 0mm of top armour, meaning that all high explosive shells automatically penetrated the top of the tank. And why did it go unnoticed? Because no one plays the tank, It's actually least played tank in tier 8 other than some rare premiums, which in turn is a result of it being so absolutely atrocious.

Yet for some reson it's still supposed to average 1043 damage per game (wn8) vs the t-44's 1052 lmao.

Robbie_T #2 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16356 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

You have bin angry for years about one tank :sceptic:

You get problems man...smoke some green stuff and see how much you care about it.

And made in China is always bad quality.....

Bordhaw #3 Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Major

• Player
  • 11553 battles

View Postvidde12321, on 12 August 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

So, I know that Wargaming wants some tanks to be bad and you probably know one of the worst offenders: the t-34-2. However, just take some time to appreciate just how bad it is:

Notice how the gun is considerably worse in pretty much every single way compared to the Chinese LIGHT tank. You can make all of these comparisons with different tanks in tier 8 and come to the same conclusion. Basically It has worst in class everything when it comes to firepower and is generally outclassed in mobility and armour. 

Yes, yes I have, and I've been angry at the fact that it's the only chinese medium tier 7+ that does not have above average alpha and penetration for it's tier for quite som time (the 122 does not count, gets completely outclassed by rev and guard). But the thing aggravating me the most about this is not the fact that it's bad, it's that it's about to remain bad despite new buffs to other Chinese tier 8's like the wz-111, 112, t-34-3, and most annoyingly, the type 59.

In other words, they realize the t-34-3 and type 59 are terrible/bad and buff them but refuse to buff an unarguably worse tank that gets worse matchmaking.

To give a sense of how little Wargaming cares about this tank: For an entire patch in 9.21 including bugfixes, the tank mistakenly received 0mm of top armour, meaning that all high explosive shells automatically penetrated the top of the tank. And why did it go unnoticed? Because no one plays the tank, It's actually least played tank in tier 8 other than some rare premiums, which in turn is a result of it being so absolutely atrocious.

Yet for some reson it's still supposed to average 1043 damage per game (wn8) vs the t-44's 1052 lmao.

Play something else which is "good" then innit. 

WindSplitter1 #4 Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16025 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Postvidde12321, on 12 August 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

It's not Russian.

PervyPastryPuffer #5 Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31036 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

I got blapped by one using the 122mm gun. I was expecting it to use the 100mm... But I was unpleasantly killed by a 450+ damage highroll... :sceptic:

That's the only strength it has, surprise 122mm shell up your unsuspecting rear end. :justwait:

Honestly though, that gun is worse than on the T-44... (122mm)

Isharial #6 Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:10 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19841 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

my next tank to grind is this one.. 390 alpha seems alright tbh, and its decent enough camo/vr that you can get close enough to hit them, but far enough away to keep hidden..

might work well as an ambusher.. but there are other clearly better examples.. 

Derethim #7 Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17534 battles

May be the worst tier VIII medium in the game.

Just powercreeped to sh*t.

Kommandant_Mia #8 Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 902 battles
Don't play it,  the lights are a much better route. I still managed to get a 56% winrate in this pile of crap, this whole medium line need buffs from tier 8-10.

Also tagged with t-34-2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users