casual player looking for clan / caut clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Horcan #1 Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

The Great Hunter

• Player
  • 57624 battles

40 yo guy looking for relaxed good clan, international ( preferably ) or romanian , to play some CW , maybe advances and stronghold every now and then .

About 300 tanks in garage ( VI 50 , VIII 61 , X 39 ) , i like to play them all every now and then, even tier I , i usually play by mood so some days im great, other i just suck completely and rage quit after 3 failed games, so if youre looking for WN8 farmer or great stats you wont find one here. I play since the beginning ( original owner so dont bother asking ) and i play decently on any tank type in CW ( have all reward tanks ).

Please dont bother to invite me if my personal rating is not somewhere outside of best 1 3rd of your clan. I rather stay clanless and play random than enter an average clan ( no offense to anyone ).And no clans with less than 50 members.

Edited by Horcan, 13 August 2018 - 07:30 PM.

SIEMKA_PL_REVENGE #2 Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4051 battles
  • [BD_SQ] BD_SQ

Hello

I'd like to introduce You to an international clan with players from all across europe. You may notice we are a developing clan but we've achieved a lot in a very short period of time. We are a chilly but competitive and skilled community. Our focus is to have lots of fun while playing as a clan. Platoons and boosters are also included :)

Please contact me in game so we can talk over details.

https://wot-life.com...D_SQ-500159253/

Edited by SIEMKA_PL_REVENGE, 12 August 2018 - 10:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users