Looking for a clan after retirement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Gervixxx #1 Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25694 battles

Hi,

I've come back to game after almost 2y retirement. I'm looking for an english speaking clan to Play mostly platoons, tournaments, ESL maybe. I'm former ESL player, You can watch It on my ESL profile Gervix. I have about ten Xtier with crews. I want to stay in a nice and big (50+) community where skill is more valuable than activity. Please do not bother to invite me if your clan hasn't at least 3/4 Green or better players. if you have any questions - feel free to Ask, I prefer im game, even if im off. Regards.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:09 AM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58068 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

JohnnyKLu #3 Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20458 battles
  • [POWNY] POWNY
Hello! I would like to invite you to join POWNY, a recent created active clan with very good players. We don't have the number of players you ask, but I assure you this won't be a problem since we are growing fast. Our overall wn8 is 2200+ with even better recent stats. For more details don't hesitate to contact us or visit our recruiting page.

Timewarp76 #4 Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20510 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Gervixxx!

Well if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every other week or so, we're not so much into CW.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

xxTANK_Uxx #5 Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

• 2950 battles
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_

Hello guys,

As I can see, and as many of you already noticed, the OP already found his clan. :P

Topic closed.

Wish you all a good evening,

xxTANK_Uxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users