Brony! Show yourself!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
644 replies to this topic

Poll: My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. (416 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

The cartoon rock for you, yes or not?

1. Yes. That cartoon is just sow cute! daaahhhh! :3 (90 votes [21.63%])

Percentage of vote: 21.63%

2. Eyup! (54 votes [12.98%])

Percentage of vote: 12.98%

3. First time somebody told me about that thing. I was like é_é... But then. I'm like that: *w* (29 votes [6.97%])

Percentage of vote: 6.97%

4. I haven't see that cartoon. Sow I can't say. (35 votes [8.41%])

Percentage of vote: 8.41%

5. That thing suck! And no! I didn't watch the show! The name suck! Sow the show suck! (72 votes [17.31%])

Percentage of vote: 17.31%

6. I've watch the show but I dont like. (31 votes [7.45%])

Percentage of vote: 7.45%

7. I've watch the show but can't decide if I hate or like. (14 votes [3.37%])

Percentage of vote: 3.37%

8. What the heck is that cartoon? (91 votes [21.88%])

Percentage of vote: 21.88%

Who is the best of the mane 6 for you?

1. Twlight Sparkle: My friend.... Have turn into completly jerk's! (16 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

2. Rarity: ID-EEAAA! (15 votes [3.61%])

Percentage of vote: 3.61%

3. Fluttershy: YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME!!!! (41 votes [9.86%])

Percentage of vote: 9.86%

4. Rainbow Dash: It need to be about 20% cooler! (58 votes [13.94%])

Percentage of vote: 13.94%

5. Apple Jack: What in tarnation? (9 votes [2.16%])

Percentage of vote: 2.16%

6. Pinkie Pie.... FOREEEEEVEEEEEERRRRR (12 votes [2.88%])

Percentage of vote: 2.88%

7. All. (46 votes [11.06%])

Percentage of vote: 11.06%

8. No one. (219 votes [52.64%])

Percentage of vote: 52.64%

Have you read "cupcakes"?

1. Eyup! (72 votes [17.31%])

Percentage of vote: 17.31%

2. Nope.avi (108 votes [25.96%])

Percentage of vote: 25.96%

3. I can't... sow horrible! (53 votes [12.74%])

Percentage of vote: 12.74%

4. Cupcakes? What is it? (183 votes [43.99%])

Percentage of vote: 43.99%

Vote Hide poll

KuroNyra #1 Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14268 battles

POPULAR

I've seen we've got some brony here! Sow I make that little poll! :)

Have fun and talk about the show! :)

No insult. No ponyhater.
If you have something to say. Said it. But don't forget the argumentation. ;)
(all post of ponyhater with no argue like: PONY SUXX THAT'S ALL will. be report.)

Avernus #2 Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15782 battles
  • [RZUF] RZUF

mak11 #3 Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21226 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
[edited]
Dear user,
this forum section welcomes a lot of variety but it's still under forums rules.
Please note the following:
Spoiler                     
1d RO applied.
Please avoid insulting other users in the future.
~ Kieme

NateBlack #4 Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13467 battles
Brony reporting in! If there are any lonely bronies out there who want to join a clan there is always READ (Royal Equestrian Armor Division), a place to hang out, chat about ponies and platoon up.

Also, Rainbow Dash is best pony.

DougHole #5 Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles

KuroNyra #6 Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:49 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14268 battles

View Postmak11, on 06 December 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

you are either gay or 10 wtf

Me? Ten year's old? Kid. I'm born the 9 March 1994. If you are good on math. You will discover that I'm actually 17 years old.

And if I look you argumentation. A probability of 100% that I'm older than you. How many for you?
8? 9? Maybe only for the physic 'cause now. You've got the argumentation of a 5 year baby. And I'm good with you.

Your post has been report. The "argumentation" is not here for nothing.

And you probably neither watch the show. Or maybe yes. But for don't lose the face(you've already lost it in fact). You said that we are gay.
Just look at all the stats of ALL the video of MLP on Daylimotion. Youtube. Surprise! More than 60% of the show is watch by mâle older than 12. :)

Bad for you. Your alone. We are Brony. We are Legion. And we are here for *take a little paper*...
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated into the herd. Thrown  the love and Friendship in you :P

For me. Fluttershy is DA BEST PONY. Especially since "best night ever"... Come on guy! She almost eat a squirrel! She try to trap the animals with a evil face! *w* YOUR GOING TO LOVE HER!!

DougHole! YOUR VIDEO IS AWESOME! :D

theta0123 #7 Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 5610 battles
  • [FHA] FHA
Show is great, i watch it for the epic characters. You cant deny that these are very well done, and especialy the voice acting is TOP-notch!

I do not follow though with the figure collecting.

NateBlack #8 Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13467 battles
Oh, I'd just like to add for future reference; a recent study showed that the average age of a brony is 21.3 years, and he is less likely to be gay than the average male. Problem haters?

Not that I have anything against young or gay people, but they are not overrepresented in the brony community.

ScienceWoona #9 Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 12157 battles

Wondered why this took so long to pop up, I almost made it myself. Sort of hoping we don't end up with a masisve thread i'll never read or something though.

Gah poll, I like the show though I don't post about it except in related threads, no particular favourite character, everypony except Blueblood gets a turn. Last question illustrates what I hate most about Cupcakes, how it crops up into everything it's hardly related to and has become one of our flagships, for the record i'd never read it, nothing more than shock value to me.

and to end on a less depressing note:
Spoiler                     

Now back to hoping wargaming enable the name change service so I can think of something that wasn't just a suggestion I was given.

shiftypowers2002 #10 Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11555 battles
  • [MIS] MIS
Oh dear god this all looks a bit barmy to me.

But i won't diss it as i haven't seen it, yet!!!

Have two young daughters who would be interested in Cartoon ponies fortunately for me it doesn't seem to have been on whilst they're watching their TV channels.

:o

USGIshimura #11 Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12924 battles
This show is great  :Smile_great:  But I dont have Hub in my country so i need to wait until late saturday evening (+2 UTC here) to watch it  :Smile-izmena:  And what can i is that this cartoon is what i was waiting for a long time, because nowadays cartoons a simple "crap". They dont have any decent story telling, voice acting are pure terrible and animation isnt that great eather. If i remember correctly i only enjoyed Avatar The last airbender for great plot and animation.Simpsons, Familly Guy are great to, but i cant say they are "real" cartoons for me. Oh... Right Lauren Faust (she made MLP Fim) Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends was pretty good to  :Smile-hiding:  And yes i visit Equestria Daily daily now  :D I love ponie related stuff, but not cupcakes (meybe i will read it one day). But now im reading Fallout Equestria. Now im at 19 chapter. This story witted by Kkhat (hope i remember correctly) is just pure awesome. If any of you bronies have time please check it out http://www.equestria...questria.html  
Btw you dont have to watch the show to understand the plot and you should be at leat 16 years old ( lots of violence, sexual content,lots of drugs).
So good luck my bronie friends with world domination  :Smile-izmena: The Equestria falg will rise all over the world one day and meybe just meybe WG hearts will soften i they finally buff the USA ta..oh sorry that wont gonna to happen but hopes dies last

Piece of my fellow bronies

NateBlack #12 Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13467 battles

View Postshiftypowers2002, on 06 December 2011 - 04:48 PM, said:

Oh dear god this all looks a bit barmy to me.

But i won't diss it as i haven't seen it, yet!!!

Have two young daughters who would be interested in Cartoon ponies fortunately for me it doesn't seem to have been on whilst they're watching their TV channels.

:o

As a 24 year old male, I say I'd love to have kids to watch the show with. Honestly, it's a show designed to be watched by kids AND their parents. So my advice to you would be to find the show on youtube (all the episodes are up in HD quality and the creators let them stay up) sit down with your daughters on a nice lazy saturday/sunday and bond over the show. Worst case scenario is that you spend some time with your daughters. Best case scenario is that you find a show that all of you can enjoy, much like many bronies have found.

What other kids show has references to booze-jokes, The Big Lebowski, Salvador Dali, Star Wars and Metal Slug to name a few?

USGIshimura #13 Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12924 battles

View PostNateBlack, on 06 December 2011 - 05:55 PM, said:

As a 24 year old male, I say I'd love to have kids to watch the show with. Honestly, it's a show designed to be watched by kids AND their parents. So my advice to you would be to find the show on youtube (all the episodes are up in HD quality and the creators let them stay up) sit down with your daughters on a nice lazy saturday/sunday and bond over the show. Worst case scenario is that you spend some time with your daughters. Best case scenario is that you find a show that all of you can enjoy, much like many bronies have found.

What other kids show has references to booze-jokes, The Big Lebowski, Salvador Dali, Star Wars and Metal Slug to name a few?

You forgot greek mythology :Smile_great:  I never hearded it since Age of Mythology

Deldrin #14 Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 30829 battles
http://mylittlefacew...30545901651.gif-

Hi bronies and pegasisters! (are there any in WoT? o.O)

Since this is pony thread I'd like to advertise just a tiny tiniest bit.

Some time ago we've created WoT brony clan "Royal Equestrian Armour Division" [READ]. If anypony would like to join hit up this link:

http://worldoftanks....500002447-READ/
Everypony welcome, no tier or skill limitations! Although we'd appreciate skilled players with good T9+ tanks since we're planning to do clan wars.

If anypony who's already in clan meet one of us in battle give us brohoof and be ready to be loved and tolerated repeatedly!

KuroNyra #15 Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14268 battles
I'm already on a clan. The 501éme FFI (where I'm the leader of the team B.)
I've already seen some [READ] but didn't know it was a team of Brony & Pegasister.

But next time I will meet a [READ] it will be a BIG broohoof. With a shell in bonus if he is on the red team. :3

Pretty_Pony_Princess #16 Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8037 battles
I had no idea about this show until two or three months ago. I admit that when I heard about it, I immediately became one of the haters. That didn't last long, though, because I saw the Ponymarines. I liked it, so the logical step was to watch Ponycraft2 and 300 ponies. I became curious. Those videos made MLP look awesome! Inevitably, I decided to watch a few episodes. You know how it goes: "Alright, I'll watch one more episode and then I'm done with this pink girly...". I think I'm addicted. Every morning, I start counting time until I can watch the show again. I suppose that's what a tobacco addict feels like.

About the third question, I have read it. I can't stop asking myself: "WHY?". It's not really that horrible. You can see worse things while watching a reportage about a terrorist attack. But why would anyone create something like that? Why ponies? Anyway, Cupcakes is not the worst pony-related "thing" on the internet by far.
The rule of the internet 43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

GoldMountain #17 Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 20021 battles
Why hello there my loyal subjects

Pretty_Pony_Princess #18 Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8037 battles

View PostCelestia, on 06 December 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

Why hello there my loyal subjects
Loyal subject? I'm tempted to disagree, but those few we know that tried it have a habit of being banished from the planet or turned into stone. Not to mention the thousands we haven't heard of.

KuroNyra #19 Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14268 battles
The Tyrant is here! Kill her!!! (watch my signature. :P )

Your sign is sow cute that I put him on my profil on the forum of my team. X') (I'm the ponylover of the team. X') )

I've got a question for all of you.
Have you ever heard of "Persona"?

Especially the music

That game (all the music are from Persona 3) is a RPG with the protagonist have the abilitie to change the "persona" he got inside him. I've never played the game. But the music was just too awseome for didn't talk about that game!(who is excellent!) *w*

In fact. I'e got a little Idea to make with other's people who want (the inscription is open!) too make a RPG of world of tank with the music of MLP and persona 3. (Hymn of the soul will be just EXCELLENT for the final boss Celestia/Luna)

NateBlack #20 Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13467 battles

Two of my favorites that pretty much made me a brony.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users