Jump to content


The curent state of the game

off-topic the curent state of the game

  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Mad_Cris #1 Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png 

 

WG: We’ve set out to build a healthier environment, and will continue to monitor the game and evolve this system to ensure a fair experience for all players. 

 


Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 09:50 AM.


Nethraniel #2 Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:54 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Won 7 out of 9 today... 19 out of 29 in the last couple of days... Solo, random, mostly T5-T8... So, craphappens. 

Mad_Cris #3 Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 17 August 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

Won 7 out of 9 today... 19 out of 29 in the last couple of days... Solo, random, mostly T5-T8... So, craphappens. 

 

Crap like this dont simply happen mm throw you against tryhard players full with mods and then you get rect all day long. Just like wargaming you kill the mouse and ignor the elephant from the room.



Babbet_1 #4 Posted 18 August 2018 - 07:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11885 battles
  • 954
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015
Well, you got a couple of fire extinguishers, so all's good, isn't it?  :great:

Mad_Cris #5 Posted 18 August 2018 - 10:18 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostBabbet_1, on 18 August 2018 - 07:27 AM, said:

Well, you got a couple of fire extinguishers, so all's good, isn't it?  :great:

 

Haha yeah didnt think about that i gues i won something after all :popcorn:

Jigabachi #6 Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,991
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostMad_Cris, on 17 August 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

Crap like this dont simply happen 

And why? How would a "normal" MM look like?

 

Block Quote

 mm throw you against tryhard players full with mods and then you get rect all day long. Just like wargaming you kill the mouse and ignor the elephant from the room.

Sooo... since you claim that the game is all rigged, how do we know that you aren't a botlevel player who got only easy matches most of the time?



Mad_Cris #7 Posted 18 August 2018 - 10:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 18 August 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

And why? How would a "normal" MM look like?

 

Sooo... since you claim that the game is all rigged, how do we know that you aren't a botlevel player who got only easy matches most of the time?

 

Did you watch the screenshots? Do you have any clue what this is about? Why do you think i made this post here for fun? Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours and you tell me i am a botlevel player?! Okay im running the risk to ofend you so i will stop here!      


Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 12:20 AM.


Nethraniel #8 Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:32 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMad_Cris, on 18 August 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

 

Did you watch the screenshots? Do you have any clue what this is about? Why do you think i made this post here for fun? Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours and you tell me i am a botlevel player?! Okay im running the risk to ofend you so i will stop here!      

 

Dear OP: statistics. That's it.

 

I am now at 63.5% wins in the last 41 battles... That also happens, and it is just a snapshot of the whole picture, where I have a winstreak. 



Jigabachi #9 Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:29 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,991
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostMad_Cris, on 18 August 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Did you watch the screenshots? Do you have any clue what this is about? Why do you think i made this post here for fun? Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours and you tell me i am a botlevel player?! Okay im running the risk to ofend you so i will stop here!      

Well. You threw some baseless claims into this thread you didn't elaborate at all, so I just did the same. People always claim that the game is rigged AGAINST them, when they start their whinethread, so how do you know that it isn't the other way around?



Mad_Cris #10 Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:46 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 19 August 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Well. You threw some baseless claims into this thread you didn't elaborate at all, so I just did the same. People always claim that the game is rigged AGAINST them, when they start their whinethread, so how do you know that it isn't the other way around?

 

Okay i see what you are doing. You are twisting the problem i try to adress attempting to make me look bad. Thanks for your time sir i have nothing more to say.

Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 11:40 AM.


Jigabachi #11 Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:07 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,991
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

Okay i see what you are doing. You are twisting the problem i try to adress attempting to make me look bad. Thanks for your time sir i have nothing more to say.

No, I'm not doing that. You claimed that the game is rigged against you because you lost some matches. You didn't elaborate that at all, let alone showed some evidence, so I simply did the same. 

Again: How do we know that you aren't a botlevel player who got the game rigged in his favor? 

Alternatively, you can of course start to elaborate and prove your claim.

 

btw: You also left lots of those matches early and had two cases of team damage there, so it could simply be karma.


Edited by Jigabachi, 19 August 2018 - 11:12 AM.


UrQuan #12 Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:10 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20629 battles
  • 6,718
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

 

Okay i see what you are doing. You are twisting the problem i try to adress attempting to make me look bad. Thanks for your time sir i have nothing more to say.

 

You got plenty of 0 XP/0 credit games, meaning you either quit before the game was out or AFK'd them. Considering those were almost all TX tanks, you very likely contributed to those losses, enhancing your loss rate of the day.

If you want to win more, you got to do your part, no matter how crap the rest of your team is. If you don't do an effort (especially in a TX tank), you won't win.



Nethraniel #13 Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:14 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Missed that one

Quote

Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours
So, basically, you are playing constantly on tilt. Relax, have fun, don't force games. You play worse, if you do.

 

And yeah, 10x 0 XP in 16 games means, you throw a tantrum regularly and desert battels or play afk.



Mad_Cris #14 Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 19 August 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Missed that one

Quote

Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours
So, basically, you are playing constantly on tilt. Relax, have fun, don't force games. You play worse, if you do.

 

And yeah, 10x 0 XP in 16 games means, you throw a tantrum regularly and desert battels or play afk.

 

You are turning around the tail and your comment is pointless. I dont see the connection between the fact that im leaving the game before it ends and the endless wave of lost games. If i choose to leave its my problem im not willing to invest time in a lost game. Blame wg i am not the one fixing the game i am the one who is looking for a fair experience. 

Nethraniel #15 Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

 

You are turning around the tail and your comment is pointless. I dont see the connection between the fact that im leaving the game before it ends and the endless wave of lost games. If i choose to leave its my problem im not willing to invest time in a lost game. Blame wg i am not the one fixing the game i am the one who is looking for a fair experience. 

 

Now I am intrigued, what are your criteria to decide, when to throw a 'lost' battle. Or, phrased in another way, how do you determine, if a battle is 'lost', so you can desert? Please help me out here, so I can understand.

 

Because, I have the feeling, there is a self-fulfilling prophecy problem out there.



Mad_Cris #16 Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 19 August 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

 

Now I am intrigued, what are your criteria to decide, when to throw a 'lost' battle. Or, phrased in another way, how do you determine, if a battle is 'lost', so you can desert? Please help me out here, so I can understand.

 

Because, I have the feeling, there is a self-fulfilling prophecy problem out there.

 

As you see im playing this game from 2012 and in all this time i developed a sixth sense that allow me to indentify a lost game before it starts. And i even have a alert system that tells me: Lost game alert go back to garage and start a new one. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure a game is lost when half of the team die in one minute dumbo.

Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 10:34 PM.


Nethraniel #17 Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

 

As you see im playing this game from 2012 and in all this time i developed a sixth sense that allow me to indentify a lost game before it starts. And i even have a alert system that tells me: Lost game alert go back to garage and start a new one. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure a game is lost when half of the team die in one minute. Prophecy fulfilled.

 

Ok, thank you, that was ... hmm... underwhelming, but expected. So, you do not know anything, throw games, and blame WG for your losses... classic. :popcorn:

SGT_Sprocket22 #18 Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27659 battles
  • 478
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostMad_Cris, on 17 August 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png 

 

WG: We’ve set out to build a healthier environment, and will continue to monitor the game and evolve this system to ensure a fair experience for all players. 

 

 

​While I don't think the game is rigged, I do still think there is a problem with the MM and it likely has something to do with the 3/5/7 thing. Take for example a game I had yesterday which was a tier 10 only game. My team was filled with red and orange players with I think a couple yellows and greens. The enemy team however was overwhelmingly yellow and green players. Our chance of winning was 30% from the start and guess what? We lost by a landslide. 

 

I think the problem is that since the current matchmaker doesn't take player skill into account when it puts games together, you often end up with one sided games where you either win or lose too easily. Admittedly, this doesn't explain how you can lose game after game, no matter how well you play. 



Mad_Cris #19 Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42608 battles
  • 97
  • [CMC3] CMC3
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

View PostNethraniel, on 19 August 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

Ok, thank you, that was ... hmm... underwhelming, but expected. So, you do not know anything, throw games, and blame WG for your losses... classic. :popcorn:

 

Okay pricess if you say so. I dont know what to say about you maybe you are blind but i think you look more like a wg muppet. 
 

Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 07:35 PM.


Nethraniel #20 Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:58 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 13535 battles
  • 2,239
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Let me, again, state the following:

 

In the last 14 days (some vacation time included) I had 67 games and won 40 of them.

 

Did I have losing streaks in there? Yes, sure, I had 2 days where I had a total of 30% WR over 12 battles... so what. Statistically, my total is fine, and my overall WR is rising.

 

You say, everything is crap, and that you are constantly losing battles. I say, everything is ok'ish (I do not say, that everything is fine).

 

However, and that is the point, you do not show any evidence, except a bunch of games, you deserted in, claiming, it is WGs fault, that you suck.

So, please get some facts on the table, or suck it.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users