44 replies to this topic

Mad_Cris #21 Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNethraniel, on 19 August 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Let me, again, state the following:

In the last 14 days (some vacation time included) I had 67 games and won 40 of them.

Did I have losing streaks in there? Yes, sure, I had 2 days where I had a total of 30% WR over 12 battles... so what. Statistically, my total is fine, and my overall WR is rising.

You say, everything is crap, and that you are constantly losing battles. I say, everything is ok'ish (I do not say, that everything is fine).

However, and that is the point, you do not show any evidence, except a bunch of games, you deserted in, claiming, it is WGs fault, that you suck.

So, please get some facts on the table, or suck it.

I see you continue twisting the reson of my post with your 2 years old kid logic that have nothing to do with my problem. If the screenshots and what i told you in the previsious posts are not facts on the table its clear as day light that either you are blind but i think you are just stupid. Thanks for stepping by muppet now please move along!

Edited by Mad_Cris, 19 August 2018 - 07:44 PM.

Nethraniel #22 Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:38 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14545 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 17 August 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

Crap like this dont simply happen mm throw you against tryhard players full with mods and then you get rect all day long. Just like wargaming you kill the mouse and ignor the elephant from the room.

View PostMad_Cris, on 18 August 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Did you watch the screenshots? Do you have any clue what this is about? Why do you think i made this post here for fun? Dude im squeezing my [edited]to get a [edited]win in 5 hours and you tell me i am a botlevel player?! Okay im running the risk to ofend you so i will stop here!    

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

You are turning around the tail and your comment is pointless. I dont see the connection between the fact that im leaving the game before it ends and the endless wave of lost games. If i choose to leave its my problem im not willing to invest time in a lost game. Blame wg i am not the one fixing the game i am the one who is looking for a fair experience.

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

As you see im playing this game from 2012 and in all this time i developed a sixth sense that allow me to indentify a lost game before it starts. And i even have a alert system that tells me: Lost game alert go back to garage and start a new one. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure a game is lost when half of the team die in one minute dumbo.

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

Okay pricess if you say so. I dont know what to say about you maybe you are blind but i think you look more like a wg muppet.

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

I see you continue twisting the reson of my post with your 2 years old kid logic that have nothing to do with my problem. If the screenshots and what i told you in the previsious posts are not facts on the table its clear as day light that either you are blind but i think you are just stupid. Thanks for stepping by muppet now please move along!

What am I twisting? You didn't even formulate a statement at all in this thread, that I could twist.

You are losing a lot of games, and you seem to indicate, that this is WGs fault. So, how? Are they rigging the game against you? Did you have bad matchups that you did not bother to show (because your battle results have no massage)?
How do you explain, that other people are doing well enough in hundreds of games in the last couple of weeks, even though they are only okish players without mods?

You claim, you have a "sixth sense" for determining battle results, throw the game then, thus deleting yourself from your team, and ensuring the loss in any way (especially, doing that with top tier tanks), but at the same time you are also claiming, that this is not influencing your overall WR? Seriously? How can you tell, that you might have had other results, when you would play more relaxed and fight for the win, instead of throwing the game?

I bring arguments and questions to the table, and you not even tried once to write down, what you actually want to say here. Instead, now you startet even insulting me. Nice move.

Sit down, and write some meaningful analysis, what you really think is wrong here, considering your own play style, your actions, and your overall experience.

If you are not willing to do so, you seemingly have no argument here at all.

PS: I am now at 52 / 85 wins in the last 14 days, so seemingly WG is not throwing try hard mod loaded whatevers at me, so that I constantly lose. Care to explain?

Evilier_than_Skeletor #23 Posted 20 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20800 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP
So it's possible to leave early and/or afk 10 games out of 16 and still be allowed to play? That is definitely a problem.

Cuck0osNest #24 Posted 20 August 2018 - 01:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13108 battles
  • [YGDRA] YGDRA
RR is the only rating of skill so why should you care

Edited by Cuck0osNest, 20 August 2018 - 01:54 PM.

Mad_Cris #25 Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNethraniel, on 20 August 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

If you are not willing to do so, you seemingly have no argument here at all.

I come after a hard day of work so i will try to be short. Yes i left the game before end so what if i will be punished for this its on me! But the thing is you are adressing the problem only from your point of view and which is the fact that i leave game before end but in the same time you completely ignor my point of view and which is the endless vawe of lost games that i start to experience about a month ago. This is the fact that made me very unsatisfied with the outcome of most games and the reson for leaving game before end. Pure and simple I am not willing to spend anymore time on this kind of games. If you start to play Colombo again asking me to bring ADN tests i inform you that this is the only prove i have. There was many more lost games but this are the only screenshots i manage to put in order starting from 12;41 to 14;44.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png  

Edited by Mad_Cris, 20 August 2018 - 08:45 PM.

Mad_Cris #26 Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 20 August 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

So it's possible to leave early and/or afk 10 games out of 16 and still be allowed to play? That is definitely a problem.

I am sorry for this terrible disaster! Ask wg to remove back to garage button from game.

Nethraniel #27 Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14545 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 20 August 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

I come after a hard day of work so i will try to be short. Yes i left the game before end so what if i will be punished for this its on me! But the thing is you are adressing the problem only from your point of view and which is the fact that i leave game before end but in the same time you completely ignor my point of view and which is the endless vawe of lost games that i start to experience about a month ago. This is the fact that made me very unsatisfied with the outcome of most games and the reson for leaving game before end. Pure and simple I am not willing to spend anymore time on this kind of games. If you start to play Colombo again asking me to bring ADN tests i inform you that this is the only prove i have. There was many more lost games but this are the only screenshots i manage to put in order starting from 12;41 to 14;44.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png 

From what is available, that is your stats from the last 73 battles:

Posted Image

Sure, you lose more, than you win, but nothing like non-stop, overall you won 34 and lost 39 ... with some major dents from your arty games. And that is exactly, why I tell you all the time, that your perception is flawed.

Yes, MM got harder, because of being low tier more often, but all together, you never just lose, lose, lose. Especially not over several hundreds of games.

Mad_Cris #28 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNethraniel, on 21 August 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

From what is available, that is your stats from the last 73 battles:

Posted Image

Sure, you lose more, than you win, but nothing like non-stop, overall you won 34 and lost 39 ... with some major dents from your arty games. And that is exactly, why I tell you all the time, that your perception is flawed.

Yes, MM got harder, because of being low tier more often, but all together, you never just lose, lose, lose. Especially not over several hundreds of games.

This is not an acurate graphic as my screen shots are showing. If you still try to say that this game is fair either you are defending wg for whatever reson or you are a fool.

Jigabachi #29 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 16 September 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:

If you still try to say that this game is fair either you are defending wg for whatever reson or you are a fool.

It entirely depends on your understanding of "fair". You seem to confuse that with "balanced".

Besides that, you once again left most of those matches early, so why would anyone care about your losses? It's Karma.

Mad_Cris #30 Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostJigabachi, on 16 September 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

It entirely depends on your understanding of "fair". You seem to confuse that with "balanced".

Besides that, you once again left most of those matches early, so why would anyone care about your losses? It's Karma.

You are pretty good at messing with other peoples mind but it wont work with me. I can say you are here to make me look bad copletely ignoring the reson of my topic. Very good!   

Jigabachi #31 Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 21 September 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

I can say you are here to make me look bad copletely ignoring the reson of my topic. Very good!   

You don't need any help with making yourself look bad. And I still have no idea what the reason behind this thread is. Or the point you're trying to make. But whatever it is, there is lots of delusion involved. As well as karma.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #32 Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20800 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostJigabachi, on 22 September 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

You don't need any help with making yourself look bad. And I still have no idea what the reason behind this thread is. Or the point you're trying to make. But whatever it is, there is lots of delusion involved. As well as karma.

It's a MM is rigged thread.

He wants "a fair experience" to players. Somehow he doesn't see anything wrong with constantly causing an unfair experience himself to 29 other people by leaving early. 

Mad_Cris #33 Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 22 September 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

It's a MM is rigged thread.

He wants "a fair experience" to players. Somehow he doesn't see anything wrong with constantly causing an unfair experience himself to 29 other people by leaving early. 

Ask wg to remove back to garage button. Dont blame me i am not the one fixing the game.

Mad_Cris #34 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostJigabachi, on 22 September 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

Apparently res-mods folder that allow players to cheat is delusion and game fixing on pay to win criteria is karma. You are contradicting your self claiming that you have no idea what this is a bout but still here you are posting on my topic. You are very funny and a bit dumb. 

Edited by Mad_Cris, 24 September 2018 - 10:50 AM.

piratha #35 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12071 battles
  • [2-KP] 2-KP

View PostMad_Cris, on 20 August 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

Neutral question here :): so if I quit a game, there's no credit penalty for the loss of the vehicle --> There are no repair costs with it? It's really like taking the "Exit" from the field and park the tank in the garage? Wow!

I couldn't care less for tens or dozen lost XP points (after all, I'm playing another match so), but I do get hurt by the high repair expenses starting from Tier 6 lost games.. I have the very same feeling, after 30s or so it's already clrear where the slavine is going. :ohmy:

Mad_Cris #36 Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View Postpiratha, on 23 September 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

Neutral question here :): so if I quit a game, there's no credit penalty for the loss of the vehicle --> There are no repair costs with it? It's really like taking the "Exit" from the field and park the tank in the garage? Wow!

I couldn't care less for tens or dozen lost XP points (after all, I'm playing another match so), but I do get hurt by the high repair expenses starting from Tier 6 lost games.. I have the very same feeling, after 30s or so it's already clrear where the slavine is going. :ohmy:

In my case i left the game before end and lets say its okay do be penalized but in other cases like disconnect crash etc you still get 0 credits 0 exp. But my topic was about the wave of lost games i started to experience about 2 months ago and as you can see in the screenshots i start to leave game before end unwilling to invest any time in games where half team die in 1 minute after start.

Jigabachi #37 Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 23 September 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

Apparently res-mods folder that allow players to cheat is delusion and game fixing on pay to win criteria is karma. You are contradicting your self claiming that you have no idea what this is a bout but still you are posing on my topic. You are very funny and a bit dumb. 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. And you most definitely don't have any clue, either. I thought this is about rigging... somehow?

And no, I'm not contradicting myself at all. You came here with some random nonsense you still refuse to explain.

View PostMad_Cris, on 23 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Ask wg to remove back to garage button. Dont blame me i am not the one fixing the game.

That's just a dumb and childish attitude. And it still makes all this entirely pointless. You deserve everything you get.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #38 Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20800 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostMad_Cris, on 23 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Of course you are to blame. You should be playing single player games if you can't stand the fact that in a team game sometimes the team is good, sometimes it's bad. Yet here you are, making matches worse for others.

Wayneable #39 Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45258 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

So you got a bad lose streak, it happens to use all, you, me and every other player that plays this game.

Funny though, you have never made a thread on this forum complaining about all the times you have been on a win streak. Then MM is ok and all is good in the world because you are winning.

Dude take a chill pill, you win some, you lose some.

Remember, it is only a game, have fun with it and don't take it to seriously.

Mad_Cris #40 Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44817 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostJigabachi, on 23 September 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. And you most definitely don't have any clue, either. I thought this is about rigging... somehow?

And no, I'm not contradicting myself at all. You came here with some random nonsense you still refuse to explain.

That's just a dumb and childish attitude. And it still makes all this entirely pointless. You deserve everything you get.

You have absolutely no idea what im talking about but still you spent like one month bitching on my topic. Okay this explain everything...

Edited by Mad_Cris, 24 September 2018 - 10:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users