Reroll?!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

AzoreanOutkast #21 Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8831 battles

Not all "rerolls" are as stated here.

For instant, i had 3 accounts on WOT, i reroll my oldest one and erased one, and gave other to my kid so he could play WOT and enjoy all the tanks i had up to tier 5 already in that account.

And why did i reroll my first one?

Cause it was registered with my email adress, the one i normally use, and i had a issue that i couldnt log in that account for some time till they resolve it and it was set there... with no use for years, so when i got it back and decided to use it, i asked to reroll seemed to me a good idea at the time, start fresh from start and grind my way up.

Not wasted time, great fun to do all over again, and i dont care the least about stats... 

Gavrilac #22 Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33148 battles

Hello,

If you wipe your account, do you keep your premium consumables (repairs, medical kit, ext,  costing 20.000 silver each) even if you have bought them with silver?

Thanks

AzoreanOutkast #23 Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8831 battles
U keep just your premium tanks if u have any all others go to zero.

Slind #24 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52059 battles
Nevermind if someone calls you a reroll, I've been called a reroll too, but that guy obviously can't read when my account was created. But in a way he was correct, I had my stats wiped after beta testing ended.

Cassie_b #25 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3468 battles

I've been called a 'reroll' several times - just ignore them.

I suppose technically I AM a reroll, because I played about 80 or so games around the Christmas period a coupla years ago, with an account that I lost access to when an old laptop died.

I started playing again sometime in the late spring/early summer and couldn't remember the exact username, nevermind the password - so rather than faff about guessing the name, or which one of my throwaway emails I'd used, then go through the 'forgotten password' process - I just started a new account.

This was before the current 'Bootcamp' came into being, so you got 10 games against bots as practice - and because I had a bit of experience I kinda cleaned up in those games. Admittedly, because of that good start, my stats did look like a poor reroll until I got a coupla hundred games under my belt.

Long before now tho.... my stats settled back to a pretty much genuine level for me - yet I still get the occasional 'reroll' accusation from XVM users. (I suppose it's maybe because my WR has never dropped below 50%)

Unless they start to physically troll me ingame..... I just ignore it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users