Just started

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jaunais_Karlis #1 Posted 18 August 2018 - 06:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7322 battles
  • [LR_] LR_
Would like to find a clan that has loads of fun in it, platoons, T8 strongholds and its not too big, also with active people in it who do speak English and other languages. You could say i want to find a clan i could find friends to hangout in the game and stuff.

Forkoff2 #2 Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:14 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 60103 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Posted Image

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

lotusblossom #3 Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:10 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33938 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
we do fun, platoons, skirmish and clan wars. We have people from throughout EU and as far as South Africa. Therefore although we are UK based and members usually use English (apart from the Scots) there are some other languages used in platoons I'm sure. However we are quite large 95 members at present but why would that put you off.

Jigzy84 #4 Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27816 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Join The Saltyjedi Community

We have a discord server set up for general conversation, platoons and team battles, and up to date info from Wargaming, the link for this is here 

https://discord.gg/MPHEHfr

We also have a Facebook group where you can find out up to date clan information, post your screen shots or replays, or share your World of Tanks experiences with your clan mates. The link for this is here 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241629673161559/

To join a clan within the community, log on to the discord server and speak to an officer to discuss preference & suitability, or apply via the portal here for SJ Battalion or here for SJ Alliance

Lastly if you join, let me welcome you to the clan and I hope your stay is enjoyable and successful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users