PLEASE WG, fix the crew accelaration mode!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MetalMicky #1 Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi, ALL.

It seems that on having the "acceleration mode" switched on to your crew doesn't do what its supposed to do properly?

I've noticed that if say having a five-man crew with 4 currently on their 3rd skill and remaining member only on his 2nd skill.

The acceleration mode highlights the crew member with the lowest skill% irrelevant of how many skills he/she has?

I find many a time my crew member in this case on to his 3rd skill level is being boosted instead of the 2nd skill level member?

Surely the mode should be training the lowest skill member in skills achieved, not skill %?

Any help with this would be helpful WG Staff?

Respect to ALL, Cheers :) 

MeetriX #2 Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:09 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20625 battles
Any of them happens to be female or berlin crew with zero skill?

PervyPastryPuffer #3 Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31166 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

It boosts the crew member with the least overall accumulated xp, irrelevant of the number of a skill's trained %.

So for example if one of your crew members (or all but one) are special (eg. female) or in other words have a "zero skill", their 3rd skill is treated the same way as a regular crew member's 2nd skill. Got it? :honoring:

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38526 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMetalMicky, on 21 August 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hi, ALL.

It seems that on having the "acceleration mode" switched on to your crew doesn't do what its supposed to do properly?

I've noticed that if say having a five-man crew with 4 currently on their 3rd skill and remaining member only on his 2nd skill.

The acceleration mode highlights the crew member with the lowest skill% irrelevant of how many skills he/she has?

I find many a time my crew member in this case on to his 3rd skill level is being boosted instead of the 2nd skill level member?

Surely the mode should be training the lowest skill member in skills achieved, not skill %?

Any help with this would be helpful WG Staff?

Respect to ALL, Cheers :)

View PostMeetriX, on 21 August 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

Any of them happens to be female or berlin crew with zero skill?

This^

It's caught me out before.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66533 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMetalMicky, on 21 August 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

I suspect it's due to a Berlin crew, female crew, or other reward crews like Buffon etc. As they have a zero skill BIA etc. Thus the 2nd skill is still their first. So even with 3 skills. The 2nd skilled crew might not get it if their % on the 2nd is higher vs the 3rd on the special crew.

On most of those if you hover over the 1st skill. It will say "this skill cannot be reset" to indicate it's not counted or seen as skill one. Tho it doesn't do that on the first Buffon we got rewarded "the one with the helmet and voice". 6th sense there is still a Zero skill. 

Tho I've always wondered why we can't pick the one crew to get the bonus manually. Like if you want 6th sense fast etc. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 21 August 2018 - 08:40 PM.

MetalMicky #6 Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostBalc0ra, on 21 August 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

I suspect it's due to a Berlin crew, female crew, or other reward crews like Buffon etc. As they have a zero skill BIA etc. Thus the 2nd skill is still their first. So even with 3 skills. The 2nd skilled crew might not get it if their % on the 2nd is higher vs the 3rd on the special crew.

On most of those if you hover over the 1st skill. It will say "this skill cannot be reset" to indicate it's not counted or seen as skill one. Tho it doesn't do that on the first Buffon we got rewarded "the one with the helmet and voice". 6th sense there is still a Zero skill. 

Tho I've always wondered why we can't pick the one crew to get the bonus manually. Like if you want 6th sense fast etc. 

Totaly agree with you on that one " why we can't pick the one crew to get the bonus manually. Like if you want 6th sense fast etc."  It would make sense, to aid with having the Commander perform better?

Respect to YOU, "BalcOra" :)

MetalMicky #7 Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

To, all that responded thank you very much for the help. It was as pointed out by you better knowledge players than I, the Zero Perk skill is what throws it off!

Lesson learned!!!!!!

Respect to ALL,Cheers :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users