Fly high, hit hard and low with the Meatballs....

Fun clan only

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 22 August 2018 - 01:24 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15469 battles

I have just left this clan but that is down to my own state of mind at this present moment in time, so here is one for them.

The Flying Meatballs, are a young new clan, (the name comes from joking references to Italian tanks in FL) whose idea of gameplay is to have purely and solely Fun, fun, fun and just a little bit more fun.

With the addition of good team building, TFMB's need more players in order to do more TB's and Skirmnishes

Requirements are as follows:

• Beer
  • Jokes
  • Anything from tier 4 upwards and that includes tiers 8 9 and 10
  • Teamspeak
  • Not a toss given about stats.

That's about it really, if you care about and cherish and worship the numbers, kindly go elsewhere, if you are a true 'noobmiester' such as I, then feel free to contact the clan Commander, he will welcome you with a beer and manly hug.

As for stats, I don't give a crap about stats but every player who is already in this absolutely rocking clan, is way way better than me.

Give them a go guys.

Good luck in the game

NoobySkooby #2 Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15469 battles

UPDATE!

I am back in the clan and we are looking for the players who do not worship the numbers, but have some useful tanks,like the TOG, KV2, All things Tier 8,9 and 10 (Maus and Type welcome)

Only thing we ask is that you have TS and microphone what works.

Oh and one strict condition, you must be a far superior noob to me, something that is easily achievable:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users