Question regarding my purchase and the refound of it.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mollethepro #1 Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8332 battles

i had exactly 160 SEK on my credit card, i bought something for 200 SEK but i meant to use a coupon wich unfortunatley didnt work on that purchase. i sended a ticket and got it refounded.

on my swedbank account it says "protected sum 200 SEK" when will wg send back the money for me to redo a purchase of another item?

I live in sweden and SEK is a universal name for "the swedish krona", incase you would like to know.

because the coupon expires in one day, and it doesent say exactly the amount of time left. only "one day left" if it takes a day for me to get my money back i wont be able to purchase the tiger and i will have to choose between the cromwell or the tiger.

Yes the cromwell is alot better but i would also like the tiger since i will never go back to the Tiger P again.

my plan is to instead of buying gold i will buy a japanese tiger with the coupon and then later buy a cromwell Berlin with no coupons (since its allready 30% off and i cant use the coupon on special offers.

CremeFraiche #2 Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24041 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I think it's up to the bank to add the "protected money" back to your account.

May take a bank day or more, I have no definite answer.

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7762 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

If it says 1 day then it is between 1 and 2 days of time remaining.

If it is less than 1 day you will see the exact number of hours and minutes remaining, afaik.

As for coupons; you rare if ever can use them on anything other than premium vehicles (for general sale, not time-limited offers) or premium account.

mollethepro #4 Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8332 battles

View PostCremeFraiche, on 22 August 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

I think it's up to the bank to add the "protected money" back to your account.

May take a bank day or more, I have no definite answer.

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 22 August 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

If it says 1 day then it is between 1 and 2 days of time remaining.

If it is less than 1 day you will see the exact number of hours and minutes remaining, afaik.

As for coupons; you rare if ever can use them on anything other than premium vehicles (for general sale, not time-limited offers) or premium account.

Thanks.

SuedKAT #5 Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Stuff like that generally takes 1-2 bank days, if you got the money refunded today you'll most likely be able to access them tomorrow at 09.30, if not check at 12.30, 15.05 and 17.20, or well a few minutes after to be sure I guess. Those times are the times when banktransfers occur in Sweden (for the most part) and I guess a refund from WG would be treated like any other transfer pretty much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users