Jump to content


Update 1.1: Personal Missions: The Second Front


  • Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

mjs_89 #61 Posted 24 August 2018 - 01:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9372 battles
  • 1,016
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017

View PostiKnewIT, on 24 August 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

I haven't read all the missions, but aren't there any SPG's missions in BLOCK ones (German+Japan) or missions for getting some medals that You can easier get with SPG?

 

Well there are missions to farm battle hero/epic medals (bloc/coalition 15-1), wich I will most likely use arty for. All those confederate medals....

And there are some missions (I think they were for the french) that say "deal an amout of damage equal to x times your hitpoints" wich should be easy in arty.


Edited by mjs_89, 24 August 2018 - 01:08 PM.


Broken_arrow1 #62 Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21098 battles
  • 16
  • [PB9] PB9
  • Member since:
    07-30-2011

View Postcrs_tzep, on 24 August 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

Remove arty missions! Or give alternatives to bypass,

 

And i suggest server without arty, let's test and see what people want!

 

 

For me is arty missions easiest :) But not SPG-15 third missions for T-55 are little hard (i get it at last in Su-14, big gun not secondary get). But rest is pretty easy i use a crappy E-100 arty for the rest (this arty nerf :/), if i compere to rest of missions and hardest of all is HT-12 for T-55 is insane (i think of skip this).



valyan #63 Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31184 battles
  • 177
  • [KMKZ] KMKZ
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011
I need to deal 8000 damage in one battle(TD-15).... so annoying...I caaaaan't! why 8000????????????? :izmena::(:arta:

Mr_Deo #64 Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 45339 battles
  • 1,991
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View Postvalyan, on 24 August 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

I need to deal 8000 damage in one battle(TD-15).... so annoying...I caaaaan't! why 8000????????????? :izmena::(:arta:

 

Try Aiming.

_Titanom_ #65 Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30628 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013
Any ideea how to find the recover by credits section where vehicles used to be? I can`t find it with this new interface update. Thanks

vuque #66 Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:35 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 18997 battles
  • 3,957
  • [6-45] 6-45
  • Member since:
    08-05-2010

View Post_Titanom_, on 25 August 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Any ideea how to find the recover by credits section where vehicles used to be? I can`t find it with this new interface update. Thanks

 

Due to an issue, it is not there yet, we are working on it though! For now as a workaround, you can recover by credits through tank comparison screen.

PurpleRabbit #67 Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:00 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38677 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

So rewards for missions 5-10 are less in value (60.000)  than rewards for missions 1-4 (100.000)?!

Same goes to some extent for rewards for mission 11-14 (50.000)?!

And last mission only gives a crew member, no credits?!



Piroger #68 Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 55853 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    12-03-2011
A question:
Can you have an ongoing mission from each of the two personal missons trees? Or do I have to stop trying for the Obj.260 if I want to try out the new missons?

WoT_RU_Doing #69 Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 59936 battles
  • 3,401
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostPiroger, on 28 August 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

A question:
Can you have an ongoing mission from each of the two personal missons trees?

 

Yes
10:21 Added after 1 minute

View PostPiroger, on 28 August 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

A question:
Or do I have to stop trying for the Obj.260 if I want to try out the new missons?

 

No

wardaddyMMV #70 Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30589 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

Please make also a option to pay gold for all the female commanders and tanks.

 

Because the mission are not fun and take a long time to complete.

 

like the triple damage block 3 times the amout of health. so fun if the enemy shoot all day long GOLD HE. so Mission won''t work.

 

I got money can i just pay for it and have fun please. :)



Despis3d #71 Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 60499 battles
  • 9
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    04-27-2013

View PostMr_Deo, on 24 August 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

 

Try Aiming.

 

Did 9.4k ? something with my FV4005 in my first game with it, i havnt been even cllose since =) Or u can try getting 8k with fochB going aggro

dronology #72 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21481 battles
  • 73
  • Member since:
    07-18-2017

Operation Excalibur: Italy should join Germany and Japan in Bloc missions. Why is Italy in Coalition missions?

 

 

In almost 20.000 battles i never played german, japanese or italian tanks. Not even one battle. Why start now?



Palora #73 Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26694 battles
  • 482
  • Member since:
    03-17-2010

View Postlkstamenov, on 23 August 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Union-1. Full Cooperation

Enable your allies to cause 15 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles that do not belong to Union by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

Reward: 100,000 

Survive the battle.

Reward: 50,000 

 

Is this possible in one battle ? 15k spot damage....

 

at t9-10 avg hp is 1500... x 15 = 22500, theoretically it's doable. Practically? Ahahahahaha hope you get lucky matey, lucky to get the proper map, lucky to get proper enemy tiers, lucky to spawn close to the good bush, lucky to be the only scout in the game, lucky to have competent team mates that can actually hit anything, lucky to have incompetent enemies that ignore all of their friends dieing around, lucky to not have an enemy brainless rush your bush at the start of the match... and lucky to not have an enemy team full of 'Union' tanks. 

Proper WG mission again: utter luck based garbage

Edited by Palora, 29 August 2018 - 12:48 PM.


WoT_RU_Doing #74 Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:44 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 59936 battles
  • 3,401
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostPalora, on 29 August 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

 

at t9-10 avg hp is 1500... x 15 = 22500, theoretically it's doable. Practically? Ahahahahaha hope you get lucky matey, lucky to get the proper map, lucky to get proper enemy tiers, lucky to spawn close to the good bush, lucky to be the only scout in the game, lucky to have competent team mates that can actually hit anything, lucky to have incompetent enemies that ignore all of their friends dieing around and lucky to not have an enemy brainless rush your bush at the start of the match.

Proper WG mission again: utter luck based garbage

 

The fact that these Excalibur missions can be completed over ANY NUMBER of battles as a culmulative total is not relevant to anyone then? Wow

EDIT: Just don't switch from Union 1 to Union 2 halfway through, or you lose your progress !!!!


Edited by WoT_RU_Doing, 29 August 2018 - 12:46 PM.


Palora #75 Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 26694 battles
  • 482
  • Member since:
    03-17-2010

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 29 August 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

The fact that these Excalibur missions can be completed over ANY NUMBER of battles as a culmulative total is not relevant to anyone then? Wow

EDIT: Just don't switch from Union 1 to Union 2 halfway through, or you lose your progress !!!!

 

 You are correct, I withdraw my statements for these missions, I've gotten too used to WG crapping the bed for 8 years in a row. 
Thankfully they keep releasing OP premium tank every other month and refuse to nerf or buff the tanks in need, so it's all good, they're still greedy incompetents at heart. 

Edited by Palora, 29 August 2018 - 01:21 PM.


Echotun #76 Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23402 battles
  • 702
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostPalora, on 29 August 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

 

 You are correct, I withdraw my statements for these missions, I've gotten too used to WG crapping the bed for 8 years in a row. 
Thankfully they keep releasing OP premium tank every other month and refuse to nerf or buff the tanks in need, so it's all good, they're still greedy incompetents at heart. 

 

Maybe you should take a look at all the other bed crapping incidents over the last 8 years? Might be that you discover something new. A lot of the complaints being raised has its origin in individual stupidity. And even though it has a decent entertainment value, it still diverts time and energy away from the real issues in WOT. Like T8 mm and arty. 



Tiger64_ #77 Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:29 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 76737 battles
  • 71
  • [_TGD] _TGD
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013
I completed my 1st alliance mission today but without honours.When I tried to go for my second mission it said that if I do so that all progress will be lost.I feel sorry for the guys thats new to the game as I couldnt do one battle in a tier 6 doing more than 3000 damage.So I came to the conclusion that WG didnt make these missions for beginners but for people with tier 8 to tier 10 tanks or their favourites Unicum players.Sorry new guys WG screwed us over again as usual as it always happens.

Echotun #78 Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:10 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23402 battles
  • 702
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostTiger64_, on 30 August 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

I completed my 1st alliance mission today but without honours.When I tried to go for my second mission it said that if I do so that all progress will be lost.I feel sorry for the guys thats new to the game as I couldnt do one battle in a tier 6 doing more than 3000 damage.So I came to the conclusion that WG didnt make these missions for beginners but for people with tier 8 to tier 10 tanks or their favourites Unicum players.Sorry new guys WG screwed us over again as usual as it always happens.

I heard that new players are just completing the primary objective and then moving on with their lives. So no worries. 



milan2pn #79 Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 50473 battles
  • 2
  • [UB_F] UB_F
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

Ok I am confused

Coalition-11. There Is No Time to Bleed Block 2 times more damage than the hit points of your vehicle. Cause 3 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles (updated).

Destroy an enemy vehicle / capture the base / defend the base (when playing for defenders in the in Assault mode). Survive the battle.

Coalition is France, Italy, Sweden and Czechoslovakia... and witch one have armor to do that?



Homer_J #80 Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:17 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33170 battles
  • 36,705
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTiger64_, on 30 August 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

I completed my 1st alliance mission today but without honours.When I tried to go for my second mission it said that if I do so that all progress will be lost.I feel sorry for the guys thats new to the game as I couldnt do one battle in a tier 6 doing more than 3000 damage.So I came to the conclusion that WG didnt make these missions for beginners but for people with tier 8 to tier 10 tanks or their favourites Unicum players.Sorry new guys WG screwed us over again as usual as it always happens.

 

I think you may be confused.

 

Progression to the secondary objectives will be lost but the mission will be complete.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users