• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

enemy_the #1 Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12853 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Hi,

I'm a new player (2 months or so) and am looking to learn.  Have tanks by work (not gold) at: T VII (1), V (3), IV (1), III (1), a combo of light (the VII), mediums and heavies in the Russian, German, English, French and Swedish trees in a little under 2000 games.

I've getting the hang of WoT, want to learn more, am a native English speaker, over 18 (and some), have a discord account, can do teamspeak etc. etc..

I'm done with the early learning and want to play with a team which supports itself by the leaders leading and the learners learning.  I hope this will enhance my game joy and play with me contributing to the team and learning from the leaders.

Any clan interested in learners who have put in the initial effort?

/enemy_the

xBart95 #2 Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5605 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hey!

BC28 would be perfect for you, we like to learn and platoon almost every evening!

Send me, prenderb or talalash an in game chat if you'd like to join!

Appel001 #3 Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20231 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

Try playing tier 1-2-3 a bit more mate. Try to understand the game basics, maybe watch a few video's online on spotting, side scraping and view range. We all have been there. For a clan I would recommend finding a nice bunch of people that are willing to teach you a few tricks. Nothing for clanwars or strongholds yet... But just understand the game and progress slowly. Most of us made the mistake in wanting a high tier tank, but honestly its better to play your first 3-4k battles up to tier 6 max, then slowly progress to tier 8 ;)

EDIT: BC28 could be a good start I suppose

Edited by Appel001, 24 August 2018 - 10:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users