Jump to content


Which tank to buy?


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Vule777 #1 Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:31 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
I have Amx 30 and T30...so, for a day or two I will have money to buy tier 10 med or TD...feel free to look at my idiot stats and give me some suggestions. Should I go on french med or usa td?

iztok #2 Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles
  • 2,519
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010
You better ask yourself which tier-10 would you enjoy the most.

Vule777 #3 Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:53 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
I'm not enjoyed none. I have Is7 and T92 arty...all crap for me because I cant playy it if I don't have premium account...but I will buy one of them, so can you please just give mi answer or not post at all.

RaxipIx #4 Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:02 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30498 battles
  • 939
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
I don't have the E4, but i can say i loved the AMX 30 prot, and the tier X is a big let down. I would probably go for the E4, high alpha, pen, semi mobile turret.

Vule777 #5 Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:08 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

I love to play both, but I suck in both too...BUT when I buyed big gun for T30 I did often 5k dmg, which is madness for me. It is slow but when I hit that is blast. On other side, I like amx, its fast and for someone who is better player should be more fun, I can do with it good too but that is rare.

 

I like meds but with TD I can help more to team...I'm stuck.

 

I have 2 mil credits now and I need about 4.5 for 1 of them and I have 3 days premium acc. If I don't buy any I will lose all credits on repairs. That is why I asked, and I know that is my decision but I just asked for second opinion.


Edited by Vule777, 25 August 2018 - 06:15 AM.


Igor_BL #6 Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:28 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40182 battles
  • 1,399
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

both tier9s are probably better then their tier10s.

 

if you really want to -  go for e4. it has some things to go for.



Vule777 #7 Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:31 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

I realized that tier 9 is far better then tier 10. Thanks.

 

*edited*


Edited by NickMustaine, 25 August 2018 - 01:58 PM.
wrong language


tank276 #8 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50088 battles
  • 561
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

Vule if you want a more forgiving tank, go E4 for sure.

AMX 30 B is hard to master and as the guys above mentioned, the tier 9 is much better tier for tier.



Vule777 #9 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:04 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
Thanks all.

HundeWurst #10 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 70100 battles
  • 4,357
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
E4 is more certianly more enjoyable to play with 750 alpha and 372 pen

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:06 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 38414 battles
  • 8,928
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostVule777, on 25 August 2018 - 05:53 AM, said:

I'm not enjoyed none. I have Is7 and T92 arty...all crap for me because I cant playy it if I don't have premium account...but I will buy one of them, so can you please just give mi answer or not post at all.

 

Why don't you just not post at all yourself? Would certainly be the most positive the likes of you could do for the rest of us.

Dava_117 #12 Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19801 battles
  • 3,455
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
I would suggest you the E4. High pen, big alpha, workable armour and a 180° turret. Plus the HE are good to knock out hulldown tanks like SConqueror.

Vule777 #13 Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

View PostAliceUnchained, on 25 August 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

 

Why don't you just not post at all yourself? Would certainly be the most positive the likes of you could do for the rest of us.

 

Here we go again...

 


Edited by Vule777, 25 August 2018 - 11:18 AM.


Bordhaw #14 Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11684 battles
  • 2,632
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostVule777, on 25 August 2018 - 05:08 AM, said:

I love to play both, but I suck in both too...BUT when I buyed big gun for T30 I did often 5k dmg, which is madness for me. It is slow but when I hit that is blast. On other side, I like amx, its fast and for someone who is better player should be more fun, I can do with it good too but that is rare.

 

I like meds but with TD I can help more to team...I'm stuck.

 

I have 2 mil credits now and I need about 4.5 for 1 of them and I have 3 days premium acc. If I don't buy any I will lose all credits on repairs. That is why I asked, and I know that is my decision but I just asked for second opinion.

 

Keep your money...

Metalsniper #15 Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20314 battles
  • 618
  • [WHEN] WHEN
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012

AMX 30b has loooow pen so if you play style is not flanking or targeting the weak then go for the TD.

 

Also the 30b is big and weakily armoured - meaning arty love you. Hesh loves you. Barns love you. Death stars love you. Type 4/5 heavies love you. T49 loves you. Derp waffles love you. Tier 8 stuck in bad MM love you. So If your not an expert in avaiding shots then go for the TD


Edited by Metalsniper, 25 August 2018 - 12:48 PM.


Vule777 #16 Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

Thanks, I will buy TD.

 

I reach limit for "thanks" button, so I'm thanking to all this way.



FizzleMcSnizzle #17 Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6265 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    05-21-2018
I'd buy 12 tier Vs and have some fun.

demon_tank #18 Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25417 battles
  • 1,196
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

Sorry to be mean/salty whatever.

 

But when i read this kind of post "i can only buy one of the 2/3/4" etc i cant help but to shake my head.

 

Farming credits to buy tanks IS NOT THAT HARD unless someone is braindead.

 

Buy both . You cant ? How is so ? Did WarGaming block you and you can only buy one ?

 

Oh no credits ? Did they nerff the credit income of premium tanks and you re also out of credit boosters ? Kinda hard to believe.

 

People are lazy or want to play full premium/gold shells.

 

And unless you can only play WOT for 1 hour a day because of real life then i doubt anyone here cant buy more than 1 tank at a time.

 

If you cant you re just lazy and impatient buying tanks for the full price every time because you cant wait for discount which happen every single month since the game was introduced.

 

To me this sounds like. I can only buy a small repair kit or med kit for my battles. Which one should i get ?



Vule777 #19 Posted 26 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24370 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

View Postdemon_tank, on 26 August 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

Sorry to be mean/salty whatever.

 

But when i read this kind of post "i can only buy one of the 2/3/4" etc i cant help but to shake my head.

 

Farming credits to buy tanks IS NOT THAT HARD unless someone is braindead.

 

Buy both . You cant ? How is so ? Did WarGaming block you and you can only buy one ?

 

Oh no credits ? Did they nerff the credit income of premium tanks and you re also out of credit boosters ? Kinda hard to believe.

 

People are lazy or want to play full premium/gold shells.

 

And unless you can only play WOT for 1 hour a day because of real life then i doubt anyone here cant buy more than 1 tank at a time.

 

If you cant you re just lazy and impatient buying tanks for the full price every time because you cant wait for discount which happen every single month since the game was introduced.

 

To me this sounds like. I can only buy a small repair kit or med kit for my battles. Which one should i get ?

 

WOW, thank you.

 

First of all, I proved that this game is less f2p than it was last year, but members like yourself tell me that it isn't proof..but nm. Farming 5 000 000 easy isn't that easy as you thing especially because I don't have prem acc (I have it now for 6 days from WoWP) and I don't use gold, not for about a year, at all, not even HE that often. So I must study this game and "die" for it just so I can buy tank or play favorites tanks. Without premium and gold, I can't play normal tier 8-9-10 tanks which I like, because I'm not that good player and I can spend 5 000 000 in 1 day only for repairs. I could do that last year but not now.

 

So I decided to open the topic and ASK, I wasn't expected that you will throwing crap even on a question.

 

On other hand I asked about med french because I was thinking to start russian line, because from update 1.0 they screwed up that line. I had obj416 and going on t54, but now I cant so I must start from beginning, and it was simple question, should I spend money (credits) on some that is not that good, or to spend money for something better.

I like T30 and I will go on TD 10 for sure, I just asked which to buy first.

 

But because you know better, you explained it all, so cheers and have a good game.


Edited by Vule777, 26 August 2018 - 04:44 PM.


demon_tank #20 Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25417 battles
  • 1,196
  • [NOS] NOS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostVule777, on 26 August 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

 

WOW, thank you.

 

First of all, I proved that this game is less f2p than it was last year, but members like yourself tell me that it isn't proof..but nm. Farming 5 000 000 easy isn't that easy as you thing especially because I don't have prem acc (I have it now for 6 days from WoWP) and I don't use gold, not for about a year, at all, not even HE that often. So I must study this game and "die" for it just so I can buy tank or play favorites tanks. Without premium and gold, I can't play normal tier 8-9-10 tanks which I like, because I'm not that good player and I can spend 5 000 000 in 1 day only for repairs. I could do that last year but not now.

 

So I decided to open the topic and ASK, I wasn't expected that you will throwing crap even on a question.

 

On other hand I asked about med french because I was thinking to start russian line, because from update 1.0 they screwed up that line. I had obj416 and going on t54, but now I cant so I must start from beginning, and it was simple question, should I spend money (credits) on some that is not that good, or to spend money for something better.

I like T30 and I will go on TD 10 for sure, I just asked which to buy first.

 

But because you know better, you explained it all, so cheers and have a good game.

 

WG was giving credit boosters left and right the past week.

 

+ Rev code for rental premium tank in case some of you SOMEHOW MAGICALLY didnt own even 1 tier 8 prem tank..

 

+ The crazy amounts of premium days winnable via missions & events the past 2 months....

 

and you argue that farming 5 mil credits is difficult ??

 

You re some kind of special guy.

 

Unless you re 200 wn8 in which case you re gonna bleed credits then its your own fault you re broke. Credit farming is EASY.

 

But yeah. Whatever makes you feel better.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users