TeamKill TeamDamage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Gnr_Paulus #1 Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles

Hello Commander,

Yesterday I was playing a battle with my BC 12t AP on the Westfield map, it was at the time in zone F0 to shoot for zone F7 and enemies in zone J0, meaning the nearest enemies were about 150/200 meters, when player *edit   my ally with a T92 HMC located in zone A0 at our base hits me with a Shell and creates 496 damage plus critical damage and stunning, how can this happen, I wonder? error could not have been nor inadvertently!

I left that area and went to zone B7 and he shot me again, I thought, since you want to destroy me and you already spoil my battle, I went to the edge of it and stopped there and he fired again and destroyed me.

What should happen to a player who does this? Will it be a block of 1 hour enough? Who do this should not walk a blue one month?

I sent the replay of the battle to the support of Wargaming!

I think whoever does this should have severe penalties!

Edited by Jbnn, 26 August 2018 - 12:48 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23302 battles

There's an autoban system in this game if you shoot a tank like several consecutive times etc. On a lighter note, I hope not every gets all worked up about team killing. If you want to see something really funny take a look at this replay and skip to 10:00 of the battle. I was already blue from the previous battle for shooting a teammate in the cap, well, that is to say we were both capping and the numpty drove onto my shot but never mind all that. I was 100% sure this was gonna get me banned for an hour but when you see it, you will understand why I simply HAD to do it. I just can't resist these sorts of situations and play this game light hearted where possible and I was accepting to take the hours ban for the teammkill it was just way too irresistible and I nearly p'd my pants laughing.

Would love if someone cut out that moment for me for a replay? For my sense of humor anyway! :)

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4510142#overlord-tungstenhitman-t-44 

Wintermute_1 #3 Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44505 battles
Thanks for this thread, I'd heard that TKing happened but never managed to witness it myself. Frankly, I'd begun to think it was a myth but now you've written up this excellent first hand account I can tell the grandchildren TKing is not the Yeti but a real live thing.

PervyPastryPuffer #4 Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31223 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

BC 12t AP

Bordhaw #5 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:43 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11756 battles

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

Hello Commander,

Yesterday I was playing a battle with my BC 12t AP on the Westfield map, it was at the time in zone F0 to shoot for zone F7 and enemies in zone J0, meaning the nearest enemies were about 150/200 meters, when player franek_606 my ally with a T92 HMC located in zone A0 at our base hits me with a Shell and creates 496 damage plus critical damage and stunning, how can this happen, I wonder? error could not have been nor inadvertently!

I left that area and went to zone B7 and he shot me again, I thought, since you want to destroy me and you already spoil my battle, I went to the edge of it and stopped there and he fired again and destroyed me.

What should happen to a player who does this? Will it be a block of 1 hour enough? Who do this should not walk a blue one month?

I sent the replay of the battle to the support of Wargaming!

I think whoever does this should have severe penalties!

Don't you get team killed at least twice a week and come here to whine about it every week too ?

Gnr_Paulus #6 Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 25 August 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

Don't you get team killed at least twice a week and come here to whine about it every week too ?

No I don't kill anybody. On maximum shoot on teammate in sniper mode, it's different and can happen anybody, when he put on front in time you shoot. 

But you can ask to Wargaming, what type of teammate I'm. I'm not a complaint, I only ask punishment for team killer :D

AliceUnchained #7 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:30 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

Creating a thread to tell us someone, explicitly naming them, has violated the rules.... Oh the irony.

I wish moderators would just give permanent read-only status to forum fillers like this, creating non-constructive nonsense threads for everything they come across.

Gnr_Paulus #8 Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 25 August 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

Creating a thread to tell us someone, explicitly naming them, has violated the rules.... Oh the irony.

I wish moderators would just give permanent read-only status to forum fillers like this, creating non-constructive nonsense threads for everything they come across.

Because it does not make sense to you, does not mean that it does not make sense, what does not make much sense is someone like you wasting time reading this without meaning and still writing something?

Jigabachi #9 Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

Because it does not make sense to you, does not mean that it does not make sense

It doesn't make sense.

There is an automated system that deals with teamdamage. It's written in the rules you agreed to. Naming and shaming someone on the forums if forbidden. It's written in the rules you agreed to, too.

We can't do anything. Even if we could, we only have your story to judge, which doesn't work.

AliceUnchained #10 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:05 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

Because it does not make sense to you, does not mean that it does not make sense, what does not make much sense is someone like you wasting time reading this without meaning and still writing something?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

In any case, you're violating rules yet complain about others doing so. You are aware of that, right?

Gnr_Paulus #11 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 25 August 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

Naming and shaming someone on the forums if forbidden.

Is he still the victim? did not say anything wrong or humiliated anyone or something similar, and more, was sent to support the wargaming replay of the battle, what he did is damnable and nothing more.

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23302 battles
I'm kinda feeling like team killing this guy right now actually... y'all with me? :teethhappy:

Gnr_Paulus #13 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 25 August 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

In any case, you're violating rules yet complain about others doing so. You are aware of that, right?

If I'm doing something very wrong, please create a ticket, because fortunately I do not know what it's like to have to be punished by wargaming, I mean, I buy tanks and premium accounts and it's not to play with people like that. destroy teammates for fun, or use illegal mods, but fortunately in mods wargaming has already started attacking en masse. 

21:43 Added after 8 minutes

View PostTungstenHitman, on 25 August 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

I'm kinda feeling like team killing this guy right now actually... y'all with me? :teethhappy:

You can play, yes, but that's, you are play and suddenly your allied arty begins shoot you and destroy, you neither a word that is directed nor the shoot. Can we take this as a normal or insignificant act?

Edited by Gnr_Paulus, 25 August 2018 - 10:43 PM.

TungstenHitman #14 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23302 battles

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

You can play, yes, but that's, you are play and suddenly your allied arty begins shoot you and destroy, you neither a word that is directed nor the shoot. Can we take this as a normal or insignificant act?

Don't take me seriously I rarely am lol. I get TK'd and... I've been a bit of a cu** myself on occasion so... I can't ever really rage at players when they're an a-hole to me during a battle, other than the battle itself. When the battle is over, so are my animosities and negativity towards that player regardless of if they were correct or I was correct. In truth, we are all a-holes on some level or another. Such is the game. 

Gnr_Paulus #15 Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20337 battles
Knorri - Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:08 PM

"Es wäre dringend an der Zeit das System zur überwachung / Bestrafung von Teamdamage bzw Teamkill zu überarbeiten.
Da es immer wieder Spieler gibt die Grundlos andere aus dem Gefecht werfen bzw sie beschädigen wären folgende Vorschläge angebracht.

1. Das es in den ersten Sekunden keinen Feindkontakt gibt muss ein Eigenbeschuss (z.B.in den ersten 30 Sekunden) sofort mit einer blauen Markierung bestraft werden. Also Finger weg vom Abzug.

2. Im Gefecht selber nicht erst nach dem 3 Schuss sondern spätestens nach dem 2 Vergehen eine Markierung als Teamkiller anbringen.

Kurz gesagt muss schneller reagiert werden !"
"It is urgent time to revise the system for monitoring / punishment of Teamdamage or Teamkill.
Since there are always players that Grundlos throw others out of the battle or damage them, the following suggestions would be appropriate.

1. That there is no enemy contact in the first few seconds, a self-fire (for example in the first 30 seconds) must immediately be punished with a blue marker. So keep your hands off the trigger.

2. In the battle itself not after the 3 shot but at the latest after the 2 offense attach a mark as a team killer.

In short, react faster!"

It's an insignificant matter it is not! but for many not!

Jigabachi #16 Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Is he still the victim? did not say anything wrong or humiliated anyone or something similar, and more, was sent to support the wargaming replay of the battle, what he did is damnable and nothing more.

You did read what I wrote, right? Did you understand it?

AliceUnchained #17 Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:20 AM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

If I'm doing something very wrong, please create a ticket, because fortunately I do not know what it's like to have to be punished by wargaming, I mean, I buy tanks and premium accounts and it's not to play with people like that. destroy teammates for fun, or use illegal mods, but fortunately in mods wargaming has already started attacking en masse. 

Why should I? A moderator will come along soon enough. Although it is weekend, so typically takes a bit longer for them to respond.

View PostGnr_Paulus, on 25 August 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

"It is urgent time to revise the system for monitoring / punishment of Teamdamage or Teamkill.
Since there are always players that Grundlos throw others out of the battle or damage them, the following suggestions would be appropriate.

1. That there is no enemy contact in the first few seconds, a self-fire (for example in the first 30 seconds) must immediately be punished with a blue marker. So keep your hands off the trigger.

2. In the battle itself not after the 3 shot but at the latest after the 2 offense attach a mark as a team killer.

In short, react faster!"

It's an insignificant matter it is not! but for many not!

You should invest some time trying to understand how the current system works. For example, with the current system players can already turn blue after a first team damaging shot. After 2 is also possible. The system keeps track of team damage, and notorious cases will get punished swifter and harsher. As for the 2 suggestions:

1.) You decide to blind fire a well know spotter bush (perhaps because you got spotted), and some clueless, oblivious, unaware (pretty much a player like yourself) numpty drives in front and 'catches' your shot. Instantly blue?

2.) Is a possibility already, see above. But why should everyone be punished sooner, even those who rarely inflict team damage, just because you encountered some douche in a single game?

Jbnn #18 Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

• 9962 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
I will have to close this thread. 
As several furumites said, naming and shaming is against our forum rules. 

In the other hand, the friendly fire is tracked both by frequency and amount. The bigger frequency/damage bigger the sanction. 
The sanctions are given automatically which basically means that nor mods, nor CS can help with such cases. 

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done in such cases. 

Also tagged with TeamKill, TeamDamage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users