Jump to content


still waiting for the mauerbrecher buff


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

AlwaysLate #1 Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 51436 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011
i dont even need to say why just buff it already along with some other tanks

Robbie_T #2 Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15900 battles
  • 317
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016
Yeah they must make it as the Vk100.01P

CircleOfSorrow #3 Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29090 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View PostAlwaysLate, on 25 August 2018 - 01:42 PM, said:

i dont even need to say why just buff it already along with some other tanks

 

Yeah, me too.  I won't buy it until it's buffed.  I hope you didn't buy it in its crap state and then start holding your breath.



Search_Warrant #4 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27151 battles
  • 6,078
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
Pile of crap really. Shocking how WG have the balls to try sell it again multiple times now with how terrible it is.

Browarszky #5 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:25 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,674
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

And I am still waiting for the Defender to show up in the shop...

 

... anticipation is half the fun.. yeah, right...:sceptic:



CircleOfSorrow #6 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29090 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View PostBrowarszky, on 25 August 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

And I am still waiting for the Defender to show up in the shop...

 

... anticipation is half the fun.. yeah, right...:sceptic:

 

Just think about how happy you will be when you finally get one out of a Xmas box!  I'm waiting to see if they sell the boxes again, and whether they will sell them in bulk in the Netherlands, and whether they have to show me the contents of the boxes before I buy them.

NoobySkooby #7 Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 12251 battles
  • 2,401
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 25 August 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

 

Just think about how happy you will be when you finally get one out of a Xmas box!  I'm waiting to see if they sell the boxes again, and whether they will sell them in bulk in the Netherlands, and whether they have to show me the contents of the boxes before I buy them.

 

I would not spend a penny on something I could now see, these boxes just sound like a con to me.

sgtYester #8 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54056 battles
  • 1,623
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011
its bascically gambling and with lootboxes now labeled gambling it wil be interesting to see if they will do this again

Metalsniper #9 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20097 battles
  • 618
  • [F-K-S] F-K-S
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012
People moan if it's worse than its counter part moan if it's better and question why they should buy it if it's the same lmao

AlwaysLate #10 Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 51436 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011

View PostMetalsniper, on 25 August 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

People moan if it's worse than its counter part moan if it's better and question why they should buy it if it's the same lmao

You cant even compare it to the vk becauseit slower ,2 extra 150mm weak spots ,weaker turret, weaker hull all around whats left then??

19:09 Added after 1 minute
And the wrost thing about it is its very weaK roof armor arty will always do a lot of damage to you

Cuck0osNest #11 Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8548 battles
  • 888
  • [YGDRA] YGDRA
  • Member since:
    07-25-2016
forums are not customers only place and free to play players are not discriminated, fair players have a right to express their anger here

Simeon85 #12 Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 1097 battles
  • 2,776
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

It doesn't need a buff, it's performing fine. 

 

Posted Image

 

Win rate curve shows it above the reference line so most players do better in it than their overall.

 

12th for win rate out of tier 8 heavies (out of 37), with a near 50% win rate -

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=8&tanktype=3&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=won_lost_ratio&server=

 

8th for damage blocked out of tier 8 heavies, with over 42% -

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=8&tanktype=3&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=nodamageshotsratio&server=

 

Performing like a balanced tier 8 heavy, it clearly does not need buffing. The VK 1001 P is OP and needs nerfing. 

 



AvengerOrion #13 Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:58 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25690 battles
  • 1,074
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 25 August 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

 

Just think about how happy you will be when you finally get one out of a Xmas box!  I'm waiting to see if they sell the boxes again, and whether they will sell them in bulk in the Netherlands, and whether they have to show me the contents of the boxes before I buy them.

 

Most likely not, the lootboxes that are/were breaking the Dutch gambling law are the ones that contain transferable items.

Wargaming's boxes do not contain those.

 

Block Quote

 The study revealed that four of the ten loot boxes that were studied contravene the law. These are the loot boxes in games where the in-game goods from the loot boxes are transferable. When opening loot boxes, the consumer cannot influence the outcome. Those games that feature a combination of in-game goods that can be traded and the obtaining of these goods through loot boxes fall under Article 1 of the Betting and Gaming Act. As a licence cannot be issued for this offering under the applicable legislation, these loot boxes are prohibited in the Netherlands.

 

https://www.kansspel...pril/artikel-0/



lnfernaI #14 Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:27 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 28603 battles
  • 3,458
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostAlwaysLate, on 25 August 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

i dont even need to say why just buff it already along with some other tanks

 

View PostBrowarszky, on 25 August 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

And I am still waiting for the Defender to show up in the shop...

 

... anticipation is half the fun.. yeah, right...:sceptic:

 



CircleOfSorrow #15 Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29090 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View PostAvengerOrion, on 26 August 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

 

Most likely not, the lootboxes that are/were breaking the Dutch gambling law are the ones that contain transferable items.

Wargaming's boxes do not contain those.

 

 

https://www.kansspel...pril/artikel-0/

 

Damn.  I was hoping for an 'interesting' situation to develop.  Thanks for informing.
10:35 Added after 2 minutes

View PostlnfernaI, on 26 August 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

 

 

 

Haha...I just watched a youtube video last night on real human skeletons being used in theme park rides and movies, with producers buying corpses from foreign countries to make authentic experiences...that skeleton looks so fake ;)

lnfernaI #16 Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 28603 battles
  • 3,458
  • [ALLGE] ALLGE
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 26 August 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

Haha...I just watched a youtube video last night on real human skeletons being used in theme park rides and movies, with producers buying corpses from foreign countries to make authentic experiences...that skeleton looks so fake ;)

It's a meme.



Search_Warrant #17 Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27151 battles
  • 6,078
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostSimeon85, on 26 August 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

It doesn't need a buff, it's performing fine. 

 

Posted Image

 

Win rate curve shows it above the reference line so most players do better in it than their overall.

 

12th for win rate out of tier 8 heavies (out of 37), with a near 50% win rate -

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=8&tanktype=3&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=won_lost_ratio&server=

 

8th for damage blocked out of tier 8 heavies, with over 42% -

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=8&tanktype=3&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=nodamageshotsratio&server=

 

Performing like a balanced tier 8 heavy, it clearly does not need buffing. The VK 1001 P is OP and needs nerfing. 

 

How is a giant flat 230 turret face with 60 side armour remotely balanced for a giant 20kmh slug with 2 autopen weak spots.? 



xx984 #18 Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:59 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53872 battles
  • 2,484
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

3 marked mine you scrubs, get on my level 

 

:hiding:



HundeWurst #19 Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69026 battles
  • 4,318
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 26 August 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

How is a giant flat 230 turret face with 60 side armour remotely balanced for a giant 20kmh slug with 2 autopen weak spots.? 

 

Ask the statistics.

Search_Warrant #20 Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27151 battles
  • 6,078
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostHundeWurst, on 26 August 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

 

Ask the statistics.

Back in the day IS3 stats said it was underpowered. Anyone with 2 brain cells damwell knew it was OP






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users