Light tanks...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PAnzerWhaffle #1 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2666 battles
  • [SWEDS] SWEDS
I have played WoT now for more then a half a year and started off liking the graphics but hating the game itself... slowly the game grew on me although I still wish it would be more just WWII related... =) BUT, after a number of games now I see the different classes and how it all works (except arty!!! :)) but is it just me or is the light tank class quite mad... I often see them going suicide scouting or some of them have more Armour and HP than a medium tank... light tanks should be fast and hard to hit but weak when damage taken... if arty cant survive a hit why do a light tank??? I´ve seen how they survive a 90mm direct hit and some of them tend to have huge auto loading cannon themselves... I know it´s just a game but seriously... and also the speed they seem to have on the battlefield... driving on like a Bugatti!!! buuu!!! :)     

Vtsuk #2 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8413 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

Wait a few months till the new WV get released and

we will talk then about the "Bugaties" on the battlefield!

FluffyRedFox #3 Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

General

• Player
  • 23453 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You don't play light tanks do you?

PAnzerWhaffle #4 Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2666 battles
  • [SWEDS] SWEDS

View PostFluffyRedFox, on 25 August 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

You don't play light tanks do you?

Nope... just the ones in the beginning... =) went to medium and TD´s... =)

19:13 Added after 1 minute

View PostVtsuk, on 25 August 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

Wait a few months till the new WV get released and

we will talk then about the "Bugaties" on the battlefield!

Yeaa, read about that... strange sight on the battlefield... :D

SuNo_TeSLa #5 Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 36891 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH

View PostPAnzerWhaffle, on 25 August 2018 - 06:19 PM, said:

I have played WoT now for more then a half a year and started off liking the graphics but hating the game itself... slowly the game grew on me although I still wish it would be more just WWII related... =) BUT, after a number of games now I see the different classes and how it all works (except arty!!! :)) but is it just me or is the light tank class quite mad... I often see them going suicide scouting or some of them have more Armour and HP than a medium tank... light tanks should be fast and hard to hit but weak when damage taken... if arty cant survive a hit why do a light tank??? I´ve seen how they survive a 90mm direct hit and some of them tend to have huge auto loading cannon themselves... I know it´s just a game but seriously... and also the speed they seem to have on the battlefield... driving on like a Bugatti!!! buuu!!! :)     

Think you should go carry some games in lights then ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users