[Hella late] BRW #75 I was heartbreaker of the week, however...

Best Replays of the Week

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PervyPastryPuffer #1 Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:39 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 31166 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

Back in February this year...some of you might have seen this video (I skipped to the part where I'm seen in my Deathstar):

This was a really funny moment*, I ended up taking the win for my team, and killing the main highlighted player in this episode, who well deserved to be featured after that result.

However... I got nothing for it. Just something to brag about with my clanmates... Whoo, I was seen in a video, big deal, and it was! ...for me.

I know, I'm 6 months late with mentioning this video, but I had recently decided to use the earnings from this Ranked Season to change my username to the one I ended up using...well, pretty much all over the internet.

So I guess this is my last chance to legitimately prove I was the player in that FV 215b 183, who ended up stealing the win from a featured player, and I would like to take this last opportunity to try to ask for...something...anything...any bit of a reward for my efforts.

I know I didn't get such an outstanding result as the guy, but I ended up being the guy who stopped the best player of the week.

Surely that's deserving of something, right?

*I said earlier it was a funny moment, let me explain why; Luke said "That 183 was just too quick on the finger." and you'll notice the main player's username was WilliamFrampton...which is QB's real name...which means...am I the true Quickfingers? :ohmy: That made me crack up, such a subtle joke. :D 'twas a good "I see what you did there" moment.

Note: if you look at the comment section you'll see a user called "Just The Stig", that's me on my "normal" account, which I don't use much lately. I've got a different account I prefer using (with the name I wanna change to). (You might remember a video I posted some time ago, with the GuP voice pack which you were all freaked out by. ;))

Edited by Tankyouverymuch2, 28 August 2018 - 01:43 AM.

Hedgehog1963 #2 Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:07 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51437 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
Posted Image

MaxxyNL #3 Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles

Jigabachi #4 Posted 28 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
That's quite the fascinating story. I like how the subtle tension at the beginning slowly turns into the thrilling climax at the end, which even leaves open some critical questions to the reader.

PervyPastryPuffer #5 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 31166 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
...you'd think people would at the very least say "nice shot", but who am I kiddin'. :facepalm:

CircleOfSorrow #6 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29236 battles

I understand the desire for acknowledgement from peers, but this is really an achievement that you talk to friends about.  If the attention you seek is not sufficiently supplied from klanu members, may I suggest dressing like a woman leading up to and during their fertile period in the ovulatory cycle.  I cannot say the attention will be positive, but I predict the levels of attention to be considerable.

Nice shot.

cragarion #7 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:33 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44285 battles

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 28 August 2018 - 01:39 AM, said:

Back in February this year...some of you might have seen this video (I skipped to the part where I'm seen in my Deathstar):

This was a really funny moment*, I ended up taking the win for my team, and killing the main highlighted player in this episode, who well deserved to be featured after that result.

However... I got nothing for it. Just something to brag about with my clanmates... Whoo, I was seen in a video, big deal, and it was! ...for me.

I know, I'm 6 months late with mentioning this video, but I had recently decided to use the earnings from this Ranked Season to change my username to the one I ended up using...well, pretty much all over the internet.

So I guess this is my last chance to legitimately prove I was the player in that FV 215b 183, who ended up stealing the win from a featured player, and I would like to take this last opportunity to try to ask for...something...anything...any bit of a reward for my efforts.

I know I didn't get such an outstanding result as the guy, but I ended up being the guy who stopped the best player of the week.

Surely that's deserving of something, right?

*I said earlier it was a funny moment, let me explain why; Luke said "That 183 was just too quick on the finger." and you'll notice the main player's username was WilliamFrampton...which is QB's real name...which means...am I the true Quickfingers? :ohmy: That made me crack up, such a subtle joke. :D 'twas a good "I see what you did there" moment.

Note: if you look at the comment section you'll see a user called "Just The Stig", that's me on my "normal" account, which I don't use much lately. I've got a different account I prefer using (with the name I wanna change to). (You might remember a video I posted some time ago, with the GuP voice pack which you were all freaked out by. ;))

You cruel person stopping that e50 getting a great win :).

Dava_117 #8 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19801 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What can I say...

I can't say if it's a better title "Combo breaker" or "Fatality" like in Mortal Kombat...

BTW... wich will be your new name? I'm curious... :)

Edited by Dava_117, 28 August 2018 - 09:43 AM.

CircleOfSorrow #9 Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:54 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29236 battles

View PostDava_117, on 28 August 2018 - 08:42 AM, said:

What can I say...

I can't say if it's a better title "Combo breaker" or "Fatality" like in Mortal Kombat...

I'm also curious.  What will you be after the name reassignment process?  I learn who people are on this forum, and then they go and use a sock account or change their name and I don't know them any more.  Simeon is a rubbish account and I am close to adding those trash accounts to my block list.

PervyPastryPuffer #10 Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:01 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 31166 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostDava_117, on 28 August 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

What can I say...

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 28 August 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'm also curious.  What will you be after the name reassignment process?  I learn who people are on this forum, and then they go and use a sock account or change their name and I don't know them any more.  Simeon is a rubbish account and I am close to adding those trash accounts to my block list.

I'll leave the original name in my sig here, to avoid some confusion. ...I'm just waiting for them to swap my WZ-111 for the Alpine Tiger so I can change it afterwards, I'm not sure if changing my name in the middle of such a process would cause problems but I'd rather not risk it.

View Postcragarion, on 28 August 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

You cruel person stopping that e50 getting a great win :).

Heartbreaker of the week. :trollface:

CircleOfSorrow #11 Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:08 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29236 battles

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 28 August 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

I'llleave the original name in my sig here, to avoid some confusion. ...I'm just waiting for them to swap my WZ-111 for the Alpine Tiger so I can change it afterwards, I'm not sure if changing my name in the middle of such a process would cause problems but I'd rather not risk it.

What name are you changing to?

Jigabachi #12 Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 28 August 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

...you'd think people would at the very least say "nice shot", but who am I kiddin'. :facepalm:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that wasn't a "nice shot". I watched the video and expeced something really special or funny, but that was just a plain normal shot, like they happen 10.000 times every single day. Absolutely nothing special about it. You just sat there aiming at a pretty much stationary enemy and then you pressed the trigger. RNG was with you and you hit the target.

And you already wrote "Just something to brag about with my clanmates... Whoo, I was seen in a video, big deal, and it was! ...for me.", so pardon us for not being that excited.

PervyPastryPuffer #13 Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:36 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 31166 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostJigabachi, on 28 August 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that wasn't a "nice shot". I watched the video and expeced something really special or funny, but that was just a plain normal shot, like they happen 10.000 times every single day. Absolutely nothing special about it. You just sat there aiming at a pretty much stationary enemy and then you pressed the trigger. RNG was with you and you hit the target.

And you already wrote "Just something to brag about with my clanmates... Whoo, I was seen in a video, big deal, and it was! ...for me.", so pardon us for not being that excited.

Well if my reflexes were on the level of an average potato, I wouldn't have managed to hit him...

And, when I mentioned bragging, I said that was all I got as a reward. Nothing of material value, just some happiness.

SevernaSnaga #14 Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2443 battles
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 28 August 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

Well nobody praised France when they won WC :P

Nice shot btw

Steel_Patriot #15 Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42862 battles
  • [_DOG] _DOG

WilliamFrampton is Quickfingers / Qiuckybaby's name. It's even given away at the end of the video.

WP Tanky

Edited by Steel_Patriot, 28 August 2018 - 02:43 PM.

Also tagged with Best Replays of the Week

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users