X_Warlock_X #1 Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4184 battles

Hi ,

Considering the present state of the Matchmaker,

i would like to suggest following schemes of -

Which tiers should go together in Matchmaker, as "Combinations". -

1) tier 9 & 10 only  (as they love shighting on low tier 8 tanks to stat pad OR make more free xp)

2) tier 7-8               (all tiers 8s should never meet tier 9s or 10s, Period!)

2) tier 6-7-8   

3) tier 6-7       

3) tier 5-6-7

4) tier 5-6

5) tier 4-5-6

6) tier 4-5

7) tier 3-4-5

8) tier 3-4

9) tier 2-3-4

10) tier 2-3

11) tier 1-2

However, if same tier is in lots amount in queue they may also go in together

like for same tier battles, "No Combinations". -

All tier 8

All tier 7

All tier 6

so on...

Note :- All you guys can add more ideas if you have to share and if better ones.

& pls correct me if i may be wrong somewhere.

Edited by X_Warlock_X, 28 August 2018 - 06:54 AM.

mjs_89 #2 Posted 28 August 2018 - 05:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5209 battles
  • [95137] 95137

No.

This has to be the worst idea regarding mm I've ever seen.

1) Tier 8s should absolutely see tier 10s. Maybe not that often and maybe the difference in power level should be less, but essentially splitting the game in 2 parts like you suggest is beyond idiotic.

2) Tier 2s can't see tier 4s with the current mm, wich is a good thing, as it prevents seal clubbing to a degree.

3) Same as above for tiers 3&5.

4) Nobody statpads in tier 10, as it is far easier in mid or low tiers (T67 rings a bell?). Your suggested system would actually make statpadding easier.

So... I checked your account. The highest tech tree tank I found was a tier 7, and you thought it was a good idea to buy 16(!) tier 8 premiums despite the fact you play like a bot. And now you want WG to alter the matchmaker just so you can bot around without actually having to learn to play? Great idea?

No! Fall back to lower tiers, learn the game mechanics and go up to tier 8 once you are actually able to pull your weight.

Edited by mjs_89, 28 August 2018 - 06:42 AM.

X_Warlock_X #3 Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4184 battles

View Postmjs_89, on 28 August 2018 - 05:51 AM, said:

No.

This has to be the worst idea regarding mm I've ever seen.

1) Tier 8s should absolutely see tier 10s. Maybe not that often and maybe the difference in power level should be less, but essentially splitting the game in 2 parts like you suggest is beyond idiotic.

2) Tier 2s can't see tier 4s with the current mm, wich is a good thing, as it prevents seal clubbing to a degree.

3) Same as above for tiers 3&5.

4) Nobody statpads in tier 10, as it is far easier in mid or low tiers (T67 rings a bell?). Your suggested system would actually make statpadding easier.

So... I checked your account. The highest tech tree tank I found was a tier 7, and you thought it was a good idea to buy 16(!) tier 8 premiums despite the fact you play like a bot. And now you want WG to alter the matchmaker just so you can bot around without actually having to learn to play? Great idea?

No! Fall back to lower tiers, learn the game mechanics and go up to tier 8 once you are actually able to pull your weight.

it was merely a generalized suggestion , as some players also keep crying that tier 8 tanks have to take beating from tier 10s like.

Not that some Law i passed on or Line drawn upon Rock.

And Gosh! you didn't have to be like so harsh & could 've given your ideas or feedback constructively.

Why you sounded so angry and frustrated like while writing all that ?

n btw What does this "Fixings to the PMM & Matchmaker" even have to be with or do with , like even my own personal gameplay -

How i play , what i play and stats n all that.

First of all, i play for just some FUN , not like to turn myself into some kind of Super Elite Wot tanker & as if i am gonna get some prize in honour by WG.

i don't mind if i kill some tanks , & i don't mind if i get killed sometimes.

Also , and btw Not all matches of mine like go bad , some are good , while some are bad , depends upon the situation n some mistakes if i do.

i think when you started this game out , you were too neither some expert player or Ace tanker. Most of them aren't when they began.

Regarding Win rate - it depends on entire team effort

and HIt Ratio - i am doing more of TDs lines (grinding for Grille 15, FV4005, Strv-103-B) as you can see also ,

unlike LTs or Heavys , and also i tend get lags sometimes ,

so yeah Hit ratio is low , but i am gradually improving on.

Plus when i began wot , i threw up some games just like that dying early on ,

without bothering or caring , how it shall effect on stats. i never really cared about stats then.

it's just old & elite players like you who look & give too much importance on stats of anyone , n judge any player by that.

While some players are just for fun n not look or stress too much on stats.

and it's not like i 've not or never killed some old & more experienced players.

i 've killed players in Obj 705A with my Skorpion G, killed tier 9s & 10s with my Strv S1 , Progetto 46

and also made won some matches & been in top 5 in damage dealt quite a sometimes.

While other times i 've done mistakes while trying something or experiment some positions in map & died doing less or 0 damage even.

so it all depends and varies with situation.

so! Pls Chill & Have fun. :)

and once again my suggestion - isn't some Hard Line drawn on Rock!

it's upto WG staff in end and what also other players also suggest & like.

Edited by X_Warlock_X, 28 August 2018 - 07:34 AM.

MaxxyNL #4 Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:40 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles

Hellraiser0201 #5 Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23411 battles

+1/-1 MM | 5-10/10-5 default primary template / full even tier / +2/-2 last option if game cant find enough players (low server pop)

Default template as it goes:

1-2

2-3

3-4

4-5

5-6

6-7

7-8

8-9

9-10

PS

- Add battle tier tracker for each player so that we play equal number of games as top or bottom tier.

- Full tier 10 battles are annoying.

- Limit arty to 1 per team and remove XVM focus or add option so players can hide stats/name during battles.

brisha #6 Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15387 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG
+1-1 7/8 split

890 #7 Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42222 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View PostX_Warlock_X, on 28 August 2018 - 08:33 AM, said:

First of all, i play for just some FUN , not like to turn myself into some kind of Super Elite Wot tanker & as if i am gonna get some prize in honour by WG.

Keep playing for some FUN. Dont bother yourself with MM.

Balc0ra #8 Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostX_Warlock_X, on 28 August 2018 - 04:41 AM, said:

7) tier 3-4-5

So tier 8 should never see tier X. But tier 3 should face 5? I'm sure all the tier III's with 33 pen vs a KV-1 agrees with you. Your MM plan contradicts itself on so many levels. 

Also tagged with Matchmaker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users