Next premium tank will fly...

funny

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Neuro73 #1 Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

I feel like vomiting,,, Really...WG has gone too far... They have poured into the game so many premium tanks that lately, in every match  there's always at least 4 - 6....

The game, as it is now, it simply not funny for me who give importance to skill and knowledge of maps.

Ask yourselves: why so many people buy premium tanks... The answer is obvius: premium tanks are superior. Some for rate of fire.. Some for angled armor.. Some for camo...

I'm sure noone of you will doubt about this (don't say that if you are a poor player you will still lose..your intelligence begs you not to...a bad player with a premium tank has more chances to perform better than a bad player without..).

Nonetheless there's a few premium tanks that in my opinion are balanced: su100Y fro example, pays for its monster gun with big size, bad camo and bad manouverability. But E25? Type 64? Skorpion G?

They keep inventing new tanks taken from projects that never saw the light... And some really challenge the laws of phisics: How is a little tank like  E25 supposed to survive a shell from an Hellcat? How can it be armored if it is so little and fast? How is it possible that Elc Even needs three-four shells from a T6 tank to be destroyed? It's pure fantasy...

How bad this game has become...

They could choose another way of earning money from the game: game free for 3 matches a day. If you want to play more you pay an yearly fee... I would pay... But i definitely will never buy a premium tank to have an advantage over the others...

Edited by Neuro73, 29 August 2018 - 10:46 PM.

Neuro73 #2 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 29 August 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

I feel like vomiting,,, Really...WG has gone too far... They have poured into the game so many premium tanks that lately, in every match  there's always at least 4 - 6....

The game, as it is now, it simply not funny for me who give importance to skill and knowledge of maps.

Ask yourselves: why so many people buy premium tanks... The answer is obvius: premium tanks are superior. Some for rate of fire.. Some for angled armor.. Some for camo...

I'm sure noone of you will doubt about this (don't say that if you are a poor player you will still lose..your intelligence begs you not to...a bad player with a premium tank has more chances to perform better than a bad player without..).

Nonetheless there's a few premium tanks that in my opinion are balanced: su100Y fro example, pays for its monster gun with big size, bad camo and bad manouverability. But E25? Type 64? Skorpion G?

They keep inventing new tanks taken from projects that never saw the light... And some really challenge the laws of phisics: How is a little tank like  E25 supposed to survive a shell from an Hellcat? How can it be armored if it is so little and fast? How is it possible that Elc Even needs three-four shells from a T6 tank to be destroyed? It's pure fantasy...

They could choose another way of earning money from the game: game free for 3 matches a day. If you want to play more you pay an yearly fee... I would pay... But i definitely will never buy a premium tank to have an advantage over the others...

Since noone is actually reading this incredibly long post (12 lines !!!! Someone might die trying to read that !) , then i'll reply it myself:

i agree with you Neuro, i have the same opinion about how the game has worsened.

I'd like to add that some people in this forum is paid to criticize any opinion that is against the developers...

Edited by Neuro73, 29 August 2018 - 11:27 PM.

Neuro73 #3 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 29 August 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Since noone is actually reading this incredibly long post (12 lines !!!! Someone might die trying to read that !) , then i'll reply it myself:

i agree with you Neuro, i have the same opinion about how the game has worsened.

I'd like to add that some people in this forum is paid to criticize any opinion that is against the developers...

yeah...they hide behind some fancy nickname to bring here the word of the Lord... WG Lord...

Play the game, as long as it's free, then quit

Edited by Neuro73, 29 August 2018 - 11:34 PM.

Stalpanter #4 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6858 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 29 August 2018 - 11:43 PM, said:

Oh man sorry, i read it too quickly and missed the quote was not mine. :) Sorry again

Its ok mate, Just read the post before replying. :)

Neuro73 #5 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostStalpanter, on 29 August 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

Its ok mate, Just read the post before replying. :)

The truth is that everytime i am critic towards the game (and i am often), the first two or three posts are always attacks on me. So now i'm always ready to fight (verbally),

And that's why i think that the forum is filled with WG employees that attack anyone doubting of the game

Edited by Neuro73, 29 August 2018 - 11:51 PM.

Stalpanter #6 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6858 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 29 August 2018 - 11:48 PM, said:

The truth is that everytime i am critic towards the game (and i am often), the first two or three posts are always attacks on me. So now i'm always ready to fight (verbally),

Same here, I made some threads myself and got attacked for non-related topic of thread like my stats, my grammar and my own mother. You are not alone.

Ive created a new WoT account on NA (North America) just for posting on NA forum. Much better and very friendly community than WoT forum EU.

Neuro73 #7 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostStalpanter, on 29 August 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

Same here, I made some threads myself and got attacked for non-related topic of thread like my stats, my grammar and my own mother. You are not alone.

Ive created a new WoT account on NA (North America) just for posting on NA forum. Much better and very friendly community than WoT forum EU.

Thanks for the tip Stalpanter. I'll take a look at the NA forum. Hope to find you in game. If you are on enemy team  I promise i'll leave you for last :D. Goodnight

Edited by Neuro73, 30 August 2018 - 12:03 AM.

Balc0ra #8 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:04 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 65764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Exactly. One is a mirror image of the other. SU has a big gun and will be spotted easy, and is also easy to hit. But the E25 has a tier 5 gun on tier 7, good camo and maneuverability. Unless you are saying that the lower pen gun should account for a smaller camo and mobility bonus vs what the SU has? Even so, it's still not even the highest camo % TD I got. Most normal TD I have do come close to the 55 to 60% area. Both are still highly situational, and both have a fairly high skill level. And I've seen a fair few E25's today. Most don't even do 1K before they die. 

Tho pre nerf TD camo and view range TD is still the go to tanks. My D-max has 475m view range.. as a tier 6 TD. And more camo then he needs. As in from the era you talk about. 

Type 64 is a pre nerf light, so sure. But it was not that strong when it first arrived vs other tier 6 lights. Skorpion is just a Charioteer with a lower DPM borsig gun and open turret. Tricky to spot as the borsig. But bigger profile vs it. So when it's spotted it usually dies fast. Borsig is a bigger pain to counter due to the lower profile and bigger camo. 

SevernaSnaga #9 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:09 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2044 battles
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ

You crazy?

kaneloon #10 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27763 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

Premiums pay for the game.

So that many players can fully play all day long without paying anything. Those players can have some op prem free tanks like t34-85m - and many others with missions.

If premium tanks were meh they won't sell as much.

Ok some are op, but some tree tanks are too.

People play them then eventually get tired of them. Between e25 sales they are not as much played, just wait for some weeks.

In short : no need for drama.

About na forums : if it do you some good then go there. But I don't think anythîng outside RU forums are read by the deciding people from WG.

Edited by kaneloon, 30 August 2018 - 12:32 AM.

Neuro73 #11 Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 30 August 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

Exactly. One is a mirror image of the other. SU has a big gun and will be spotted easy, and is also easy to hit. But the E25 has a tier 5 gun on tier 7, good camo and maneuverability. Unless you are saying that the lower pen gun should account for a smaller camo and mobility bonus vs what the SU has? Even so, it's still not even the highest camo % TD I got. Most normal TD I have do come close to the 55 to 60% area. Both are still highly situational, and both have a fairly high skill level. And I've seen a fair few E25's today. Most don't even do 1K before they die. 

Tho pre nerf TD camo and view range TD is still the go to tanks. My D-max has 475m view range.. as a tier 6 TD. And more camo then he needs. As in from the era you talk about. 

Type 64 is a pre nerf light, so sure. But it was not that strong when it first arrived vs other tier 6 lights. Skorpion is just a Charioteer with a lower DPM borsig gun and open turret. Tricky to spot as the borsig. But bigger profile vs it. So when it's spotted it usually dies fast. Borsig is a bigger pain to counter due to the lower profile and bigger camo. 

Thanks for replying Balc0ra.

What i think about E25, Skorpion G and Type 64 is that each one has features that make them superior to their non-premium counterpart.

Obviously every tank performs better on certain maps and worse on others. But my opinion comes from what i have seen in battle, where seeing an E25 doing 6-8 kills is quite normal while seeing a T25 AT doing the same is a rarity ( if anyone ever did 8 kills with T25 AT :D ).

E25:

as you correctly say, has a little gun. But what has it got? Insane camo, absurd rate of fire, high speed and little size. In case you bounced with AP you can still switch to APCR and penetrate frontally most of the enemies. And in case it wasn't enough you can quickly move to the flank  or, as many do, rush to ram the side of the enemies and use your superior rate of fire. E25 is almost a T71 DA with better camo, neverending drum and a smaller size. In some maps, an average player with E25 is always a problem. Even for Tier 8 tanks

Skorpion G:

You are right on this. I have to change my mind on this. IIt's an RHM with better speed, and worse camo. . It's not superior to its counterpart.  (So why people buy it? I don't know..). Anyway i always see it destroying lots of tanks... Maybe it's good players in average tank

Type 64:

I play a lot with light tanks and meet often Type 64 in battle. I have a 59-16 that i thought was the best among T6 lights because of it's manouverablity. Well Type 64 is superior in every aspect. alpha damage, rate of fire, speed. Most of Type 64 players are so sure to penetrate everybody that they snipe from distance with great accuracy. It's definitely superior to it's counterpart 

I quoted only these 3 tanks but i could go on with Su122-44, Panther-M10, T34-85M,......and many more that people buy to have an advantage over the enemy

Edited by Neuro73, 30 August 2018 - 01:11 AM.

Stalpanter #12 Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6858 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 30 August 2018 - 01:07 AM, said:

E25:

as you correctly say, has a little gun. But what has it got? Insane camo, absurd rate of fire, high speed and little size. In case you bounced with AP you can still switch to APCR and penetrate frontally most of the enemies. And in case it wasn't enough you can quickly move to the flank  or, as many do, rush to ram the side of the enemies and use your superior rate of fire. E25 is almost a T71 DA with better camo, neverending drum and a smaller size. In some maps, an average player with E25 is always a problem. Even for Tier 8 tanks

Dont forget that E25 has old feature you dont lose camo rating when firing which was removed by WG on other TDs in a patch. Same as french arty premium 105 leFH18B2 which still have old arty veiwrange and kept the damage and penetration from before arty nerf patch 9.18.

Neuro73 #13 Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 88639 battles

View PostStalpanter, on 30 August 2018 - 01:20 AM, said:

Dont forget that E25 has old feature you dont lose camo rating when firing which was removed by WG on other TDs in a patch. Same as french arty premium 105 leFH18B2 which still have old arty veiwrange and kept the damage and penetration from before arty nerf patch 9.18.

yeah, leFH18B2 is probably the first in my list of tanks to kill immediately in battle. 

Aoishi #14 Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20139 battles
  • [VO1D] VO1D

View Postwsatnutter, on 29 August 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

wall of text no grammar

rejected

Qpranger will be along to like soon

No TVP VTU material, Unlikely

demon_tank #15 Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24779 battles
  • [NOS] NOS

View PostNeuro73, on 29 August 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

Pls pls go buy yourself a premium tank then come back and let us know how much you enjoy the advantage you get over regular tank drivers.

Edited by demon_tank, 30 August 2018 - 03:49 AM.

tumppi776 #16 Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:35 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 42431 battles

View PostNeuro73, on 30 August 2018 - 12:07 AM, said:

Skorpion G:

You are right on this. I have to change my mind on this. IIt's an RHM with better speed, and worse camo. . It's not superior to its counterpart.  (So why people buy it? I don't know..). Anyway i always see it destroying lots of tanks... Maybe it's good players in average tank

Why? bcs if you can mitigate the downfalls: hitting plebs for 500 is hella fun. while making premium credits.

Jigabachi #17 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:24 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What about no? That kind of monetization is by far the worst. You play this game for 6+ hours every single day, so you would pay for something that is an integral part of your life. But you have to remember that there are people who actually have a real life, who don't sit in front of the PC all the time. In other words: For the more casual players that kind of monetization would be nonsense and it would lead to a HUGE loss of players.

About the rest: Yes, some premium tanks are unbalanced, but there are only a few that are really "superior" or overpowered. Too much generalisation. 

And you are really surprised about the game being "fantasy"? It's not a simulator. You should have noticed that by now.

View Postwsatnutter, on 29 August 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

wall of text no grammar

rejected

Qpranger will be along to like soon

Sorry, but you should really be the absolute last one on this entire forum to complain about other people's grammar...

View PostStalpanter, on 29 August 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

Feel free to stop lying and trying to make you look like a sad victim. You are one of the most toxic members of this forum.

Edited by Jigabachi, 30 August 2018 - 08:43 AM.

OneFromOne #18 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10773 battles
I understand you put E25 in sunlight,all knows it needs some rebalance..but again Scorp G???Its hard to learn and play tank,its paper TD with so crap camo you are getting spoted alarms every 2-3 mins unless you sit in corner of the map and dont move...the only good thing scorp G has is gun,thats it,its movement crap,camo crap,armour shiit...so let me know please OP how the hell you can call that tank OP premium....

Simeon85 #19 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:39 AM

Major

• Player
  • 1097 battles

I see you don't mention premiums like the CDC, Panther 88, FV 201, Excelsior, TOG 2, IS-6, Mutz, Super Pershing etc. etc. all the underpowered and weak premiums out there.

Generalisations are stupid and make you look ignorant.

There are a handful of problematic premiums, but Skorpion and Type 64 are not amongst them, both require skill to use properly and are not obviously better than what is on their tier. 

E 25 is more broken than OP, it's situational, sure it's got amazing camo and DPM, but it's also got a tier 5 gun that even with premium ammo will struggle with many tanks on tier 7 and 8 that is commonly faces and it is only really strong on certain maps. 

People obviously play premiums for credit making and crew training, to be honest with the 3-5-7 MM there is little reason IMO to play below tier 9 unless for those reasons, especially tier 8s, because you constantly are bottom tier so why would you play a regular tech tree tank unless you were grinding it. You might as well earn more credits and XP playing premiums if you are going to be bottom tier 70-80% of the time. 

Bexleyheath #20 Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

...premium tanks are superior.

Rubbish!

75% of all premium tanks are considerably worse than their techtree counterparts, with a smaller number being on-par with regular tanks, and a very select few legendary premiums tanks that are outstanding.

Also tagged with funny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users