25 Million to the T 25

• Please log in to reply
1679 replies to this topic

Rokim #1621 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28175 battles

View PostSnotterman, on 14 September 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

So you lost two weeks for this mission? For a tank that's not even worth 10€? 

Dont make a joke of him cos he grinded 2 weeks, but yes its actually 7.35€ every day of the year in premium shop or less than 4€ when its on -50% discount or 750 gold ingame witch is 3€.

Snotterman #1622 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4170 battles

View PostRokim, on 14 September 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

Dont make a joke of him cos he grinded 2 weeks, but yes its actually 7.35€ every day of the year in premium shop or less than 4€ when its on -50% discount or 750 gold ingame witch is 3€.

I'm laughing coz he claims to have spent two weeks grinding this mission to get a tank of 7.35€. Obvious troll is obvious.

Rokim #1623 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28175 battles
300k credits is 300k credits dude

AdytzuGamer26 #1624 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4707 battles

I thought everyone who has at least 75 tokens will receive the tank automatically when the event hits 25 million

I log in this morning and I see no tank

Is this a late april fool's joke?

Edited by AdytzuGamer26, 14 September 2018 - 10:11 AM.

Ph3lan #1625 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:27 AM

Senior Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18507 battles
  • [WG] WG

Update on the reward situation:

We are going through the data and identifying everyone who has fulfilled the requirements for the rewards, but did not complete the mission by this morning. Once that is done, we will credit everyone with the proper rewards. This might take us a couple of days, since we will have to shift through a lot of data, so realistically I can promise early next week (but it might be sooner, depending how it goes). Ultimately everyone will receive the rewards!

- Ph3lan 

Fire_man74 #1626 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11676 battles

View PostAdytzuGamer26, on 14 September 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

I thought everyone who has at least 75 tokens will receive the tank automatically when the event hits 25 million

Imagine what thinking "returned players".... WHAT!!!! AGAIN!!!!:confused:

Only_Slightly_Bent #1627 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25399 battles
  • [OAP] OAP

View PostAdytzuGamer26, on 14 September 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

If you'd read the conditions of the event rather than making assumptions about it, you would have known that you don't get it automatically.

Also, if you'd botherd to read the previous page of this thread, you'd know that WG are going to give the tank to those who didn't do the last mission.

Spend 5 minutes researching before posting, in future, so that you don't look like a *edit...

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 14 September 2018 - 06:22 PM.
Insults

FrenkMadeGod #1628 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19425 battles
  • [HT_C] HT_C

View PostBaldrickk, on 14 September 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

For those who didn't get the tank that they wanted, all you had to do was plan to log in and hit battle once during the course of last night.

The mission was unlocked what? About 5pm EST?
Most people, except shift workers with bad luck will be getting out of work/school around then.
Then it's a matter of playing one battle, no matter the result, you get the tank.

Not realising that you had to play that battle isn't an excuse, it's been there on the news article since the beginning.
Not reading that properly is your fault.

Not everyone can do all grinds. That's to be expected. Someone away on holiday can't do it either.
Good thing it's a cheap tier 5 med then.

I can't do the Caernarvon grind. I'm moving house and won't have internet for a while, on top of everything else that's involved with doing so.

Boo hoo.
08:23 Added after 3 minutes

Oh good one Ph3lan & WG.

Now can you extend the Caernarvon grind for me so I can do it after my move? :P

Despite what I said above about planning, it's good that people don't miss out.

You can't compare Caernarvon grind to this mission. Caernarvon is a clear grind and you won't miss getting it due to some random stuff you have no control over (in-game control, that is, of course real life might get in the way).

However, in this mission it's some random timing you don't know in advance, so you can't do any planning.

For example in my case, if we got 25mil tokens on e.g. tuesday, no problem, I would be able to get a tank. If we got tokens a bit later yesterday, again according to how you can interpret the text in the mission, I would be able to get it today.

Even for some people who checked the news every morning and even played yesterday morning, they would have unknowingly missed it.

I can definitely live without this cheap tier 5 med, it's not a big deal. But the way it (almost) happened is what doesn't feel right. And I'm sure that wasn't the WG's intention.

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear they are looking for a solution. Thanks Ph3lan!

Ia_Ma_D_K_Rich #1629 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22510 battles
  • [OP-X] OP-X
oh yeah :bush:i had 75 tokens  and still didn't receive pz t25  hhhh

AdytzuGamer26 #1630 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4707 battles

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 14 September 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

If you'd read the conditions of the event rather than making assumptions about it, you would have known that you don't get it automatically.

Also, if you'd botherd to read the previous page of this thread, you'd know that WG are going to give the tank to those who didn't do the last mission.

Spend 5 minutes researching before posting, in future, so that you don't look like a lazy idiot...

I've read the conditions of the event  - earn 70 tokens and you get the tank when the event reaches 25 mil. This means, that everyone who has 70 tokens, will receive the tank. I've read the previous page but I'm thinking wtf is this bullcrap, I didn't saw written anywhere "Log in when it reaches 25 mil and play a battle to get the tank"

Edited by AdytzuGamer26, 14 September 2018 - 10:58 AM.

TorMazila #1631 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3434 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 12 September 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

Visit the home page often check the sneak preview list

People like playing. Rolling those tanks, shooting, fooling around. Maybe some like clicking things and watching hangar. Nobody likes waiting in the queue.

Visiting the webpage? OMG, who likes this? What kind of pleasure is that?

Not reaching the goal would mean massive disappointment, so I don't expect "realistic" figures if the company wants to keep people playing. After all, noone can verify how realistic they are :).

Fighto #1632 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34821 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Amazing it just happens to be just over 25 million. Be very embarrassing if the players didn't reach the target wouldn't it but if that happened then you could turn around and say they didn't accept the mission......... If only WG was that smart when it came to listening to people.  

TorMazila #1633 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3434 battles

View PostAdytzuGamer26, on 14 September 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

I've read the conditions of the event  - earn 70 tokens and you get the tank when the event reaches 25 mil. This means, that everyone who has 70 tokens, will receive the tank. I've read the previous page but I'm thinking wtf is this bullcrap, I didn't saw written anywhere "Log in when it reaches 25 mil and play a battle to get the tank"

75 tokens.

It was clearly stated ("play a battle", the result doesn't matter - I rolled into the wall, AFK'd half of the battle due to RL issues and then rolled my KV-2 into flames, didn't make a single shot), and things were even worse than you think, actually:

- The goal is reached.

- next business day the company "manually" turns on the next task for  the players taking part in the special.

- after it is turned on - you can complete it.

Thus, we could technically hit the situation where we have 25M tokens but there is no extra business day to turn the task on or there'll be a handful of hours to complete the "play a battle".

I do believe the 25M figure was rigged - simply due to the fact the other working days barely made 1M tokens.

bad_luck_8D #1634 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 74912 battles
  • [DIPS] DIPS

View PostTorMazila, on 14 September 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

I do believe the 25M figure was rigged - simply due to the fact the other working days barely made 1M tokens.

hello,

told the same day by day in the german-forum. Believe also its rigged, seems really obvious to me.

plus: and lost the T25, cause was away couse of reallife-things to do, within the rewardingmission in the "2" hours it was avaiable. feels bad :(

Edited by bad_luck_8D, 14 September 2018 - 11:24 AM.

ChaosclownWOT #1635 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:27 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 26745 battles
  • [PHILO] PHILO

View PostPh3lan, on 14 September 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

Update on the reward situation:

We are going through the data and identifying everyone who has fulfilled the requirements for the rewards, but did not complete the mission by this morning. Once that is done, we will credit everyone with the proper rewards. This might take us a couple of days, since we will have to shift through a lot of data, so realistically I can promise early next week (but it might be sooner, depending how it goes). Ultimately everyone will receive the rewards!

- Ph3lan 

good choice

Ph3lan #1636 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

Senior Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 18507 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostFighto, on 14 September 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

Amazing it just happens to be just over 25 million. Be very embarrassing if the players didn't reach the target wouldn't it but if that happened then you could turn around and say they didn't accept the mission......... If only WG was that smart when it came to listening to people.  

We updated the number almost instantly when it went over 25 million instead of waiting for the morning, that is why it is so close to 25 million. :amazed:

Bertuhan #1637 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34837 battles
  • [XPLOD] XPLOD

Are you [edited]kidding me? I got over 150 tokens but had to go to work yesterday after noon. I log in today again and the reward mission has already ended??? What is this [edited]? I played two weeks and now I can't get the final reward because I had to do one [edited]shift at work???? I swear to god, I'm never buying crapagain from this retarded company. And I thought the people who got back their money with the PayPal refund were a****oles for doing that because I thought you guys were reasonable people, but they were right. I should have never spent hundreds of euros on this game just to get crapon every time again and again. You assume people don't have to work or sleep????? At least give people the day after the milestone was reached to do the mission, you assholes. And to think now I finally graduated and got a job I thought I could finally spend more money on this game. Now I see It'd have the same effect as going to the zoo and throwing that money at monkeys.

So apparently you don't have to do the mission to get the rewards. Seems like those hundreds of euros are in the right place after all.

Edited by Bertuhan, 14 September 2018 - 12:11 PM.

Baldrickk #1638 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29875 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostAdytzuGamer26, on 14 September 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:

WoT_RU_Doing #1639 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44658 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostBertuhan, on 14 September 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

Are you [edited]kidding me? I got over 150 tokens but had to go to work yesterday after noon. I log in today again and the reward mission has already ended??? What is this [edited]? I played two weeks and now I can't get the final reward because I had to do one [edited]shift at work???? I swear to god, I'm never buying crapagain from this retarded company. And I thought the people who got back their money with the PayPal refund were a****oles for doing that because I thought you guys were reasonable people, but they were right. I should have never spent hundreds of euros on this game just to get crapon every time again and again. You assume people don't have to work or sleep????? At least give people the day after the milestone was reached to do the mission, you assholes. And to think now I finally graduated and got a job I thought I could finally spend more money on this game. Now I see It'd have the same effect as going to the zoo and throwing that money at monkeys.

Reading the forum and seeing that WG are going to give the tank to anyone who met the requirements is obviously just too much of a challenge for some people.

Edited by WoT_RU_Doing, 14 September 2018 - 12:07 PM.

Baldrickk #1640 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29875 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostFrenkMadeGod, on 14 September 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

You can't compare Caernarvon grind to this mission. Caernarvon is a clear grind and you won't miss getting it due to some random stuff you have no control over (in-game control, that is, of course real life might get in the way).

However, in this mission it's some random timing you don't know in advance, so you can't do any planning.

For example in my case, if we got 25mil tokens on e.g. tuesday, no problem, I would be able to get a tank. If we got tokens a bit later yesterday, again according to how you can interpret the text in the mission, I would be able to get it today.

Even for some people who checked the news every morning and even played yesterday morning, they would have unknowingly missed it.

I can definitely live without this cheap tier 5 med, it's not a big deal. But the way it (almost) happened is what doesn't feel right. And I'm sure that wasn't the WG's intention.

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear they are looking for a solution. Thanks Ph3lan!

Pretty hard to misinterpret the mission text as long as you actually read it.

It's only real life that got in the way of people with the T25 mission too if they couldn't do the final mission last night

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users