• Please log in to reply
1683 replies to this topic

StinkyStonky #1641 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:13 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28877 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostBertuhan, on 14 September 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

Are you [edited]kidding me? I got over 150 tokens but had to go to work yesterday after noon. I log in today again and the reward mission has already ended??? What is this [edited]? I played two weeks and now I can't get the final reward because I had to do one [edited]shift at work???? I swear to god, I'm never buying crapagain from this retarded company. And I thought the people who got back their money with the PayPal refund were a****oles for doing that because I thought you guys were reasonable people, but they were right. I should have never spent hundreds of euros on this game just to get crapon every time again and again. You assume people don't have to work or sleep????? At least give people the day after the milestone was reached to do the mission, you assholes. And to think now I finally graduated and got a job I thought I could finally spend more money on this game. Now I see It'd have the same effect as going to the zoo and throwing that money at monkeys.

View PostPh3lan, on 14 September 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

Update on the reward situation:

We are going through the data and identifying everyone who has fulfilled the requirements for the rewards, but did not complete the mission by this morning. Once that is done, we will credit everyone with the proper rewards. This might take us a couple of days, since we will have to shift through a lot of data, so realistically I can promise early next week (but it might be sooner, depending how it goes). Ultimately everyone will receive the rewards!

- Ph3lan 

OOooop sorry.  Just let me put my tail between my legs ... 

:great:

Bertuhan #1642 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35844 battles
  • [XPLOD] XPLOD

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 14 September 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Reading the forum and seeing that WG are going to give the tank to anyone who met the requirements is obviously just too much of a challenge for some people.

I started reading the comments from the time the mission went live, I didn't have to read all pages up till now to conclude the missions had already ended and I didn't get it. Yeah it's too much of a challenge, I wasn't in the mood of seeing all those screenshots of people who did finish the mission. I read the last post of Phelan, but it didn't say anything about not having to do the mission, only that they updated the mission right after hitting 25 mil.

11:20 Added after 4 minutes

Are you [edited]kidding me? I got over 150 tokens but had to go to work yesterday after noon. I log in today again and the reward mission has already ended??? What is this [edited]? I played two weeks and now I can't get the final reward because I had to do one [edited]shift at work???? I swear to god, I'm never buying crapagain from this retarded company. And I thought the people who got back their money with the PayPal refund were a****oles for doing that because I thought you guys were reasonable people, but they were right. I should have never spent hundreds of euros on this game just to get crapon every time again and again. You assume people don't have to work or sleep????? At least give people the day after the milestone was reached to do the mission, you assholes. And to think now I finally graduated and got a job I thought I could finally spend more money on this game. Now I see It'd have the same effect as going to the zoo and throwing that money at monkeys.

We are going through the data and identifying everyone who has fulfilled the requirements for the rewards, but did not complete the mission by this morning. Once that is done, we will credit everyone with the proper rewards. This might take us a couple of days, since we will have to shift through a lot of data, so realistically I can promise early next week (but it might be sooner, depending how it goes). Ultimately everyone will receive the rewards!

- Ph3lan 

OOooop sorry.  Just let me put my tail between my legs ... 

I'm not 'putting my tail' between my legs. I'm just grown up enough to admit I jumped the gun and didn't read all the comments, only the last one Phelan made, which did not mention anything about not having to do the mission.

Edited by Bertuhan, 14 September 2018 - 12:21 PM.

TheArk_2014 #1643 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61571 battles
  • [AETOS] AETOS

- Ph3lan 

Ph3lan = Deus ex machina.

Now it is time for us, the WoT community, to say at least a THX to this guy.

Personally, I completed the tusk ... but still ...

... THX Ph3lan.

Edited by TheArk_2014, 14 September 2018 - 12:24 PM.

WoT_RU_Doing #1644 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47333 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostTheArk_2014, on 14 September 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

... THX Ph3lan.

I'd echo that, as Ph3lan has clearly gone out of his way to try and keep a short notice event on track and fix issues as quickly as possible. My main concern is that it would have been smoother if either the activation code hadn't been required (possibly this was something WG needed for metrics) or if the activation code was clearly stated in the Combat Intelligence screen that Ph3lan got added part way through the event.

That aside, thank you again Ph3lan for an extra opportunity to earn some rewards.

Shafaq_111 #1645 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1226 battles
  • [UFW3] UFW3

Where is a reward we have colected 25 mil tokens?????

Ph3lan #1646 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:43 PM

Community Operations Lead WoT EU

• WG Staff
  • 18581 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostTheArk_2014, on 14 September 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

... THX Ph3lan.

Thank you, it really means a lot that you guys appreciate my efforts :) 

I can honestly say though that I am only doing my job and I am happy that, despite the difficulties, this one turned out to be still positive overall. 

ToxicDread #1647 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1425 battles

View PostPh3lan, on 14 September 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

Thank you, it really means a lot that you guys appreciate my efforts :) 

I can honestly say though that I am only doing my job and I am happy that, despite the difficulties, this one turned out to be still positive overall. 

It was definitely problematic.

bad_luck_8D #1648 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 76877 battles
  • [DIPS] DIPS

Thank you Ph3lan, thank you WG.

Good choice to give us all the tank, we promoted to bring our friends back :).

OlympusPk #1649 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 75430 battles
  • [HLSP] HLSP

View PostPh3lan, on 14 September 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

- Ph3lan 

I got around 300 token and because I did not play the mission (one battle) last evening I was punished not to get the rewards/T-25 today.

I hope to get the 25m token rewards, plus garage slot, plus 600K silver compesation for having the Pz T-25 in my garage. Last weeks WG is showing an unproffesional way to treat its customers/players such as the issue of the 11K XP for the polish tanks which I lost due to its inconsistency and my misunderstanding of its corrective actions.

I wish this time to be the last and I hope that the issue will be solved promptly.

Mr_Sovereign17 #1650 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4989 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Hi, I activated the CODE, recieved WAY over 75 tokens as that was the original target and now the milestone is over...... WHERE IS MY T25?

p.s. I play on a IMAC.

Midnightsun1912 #1651 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22793 battles
As they stated they are going through the data to see who achieved the condtion and didnt play yesterday . They promised to activate the misson later and will take them some time. What else do you want?

Fighto #1652 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35189 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Ya cheers Ph3lan for all your effort .  One thing I love about world of warships is the interaction on the wows site with WG staff and the fact they give way a lot of stuff via ingame missions so it's nice to see WOT maybe following the same path. 

MaBeSlovakia #1653 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17293 battles

I did honestly expect that the last mission would last at least 3 days if not until the end of the weekend. Instead it was limited to half a day.

Personally, I did the mission, but I feel it is unfair for those who could not connect in the limited period of time. Especially weekend players, who doubled tokens on saturday (+5mil instead of 2mil).

I appreciate the current Ph3lan's effort to "shift through a lot of data", but this work could have been avoided if concerns articulated long ago on this forum were read, and the mission finish date simply set to a later date. I see no problem with overlapping missions with another marathon (as there are overlapping TotT missions all the time).

It is better to confess an error, than create a bigger one while trying to look infallible...

Kartonas #1654 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46112 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-
dear WG pls fix friends list and personal messaging 

OlympusPk #1655 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 75430 battles
  • [HLSP] HLSP

View PostOlympusPk, on 14 September 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

I got around 300 token and because I did not play the mission (one battle) last evening I was punished not to get the rewards/T-25 today.

I hope to get the 25m token rewards, plus garage slot, plus 600K silver compesation for having the Pz T-25 in my garage. Last weeks WG is showing an unproffesional way to treat its customers/players such as the issue of the 11K XP for the polish tanks which I lost due to its inconsistency and my misunderstanding of its corrective actions.

I wish this time to be the last and I hope that the issue will be solved promptly.

Suddenly 20 minutes ago, I got 1 slot, 1 "style" (prob cammo), 1 gun laying drive, Personal Reserves for credits x5 and 1 day premium.

I did not notice any 600K credits for compensation for having the T-25.

No mission appeared to get all these stuff.

Is this the solution for all of us that did not played yesterday?

Still wonder if 600K silver added in my account since no message appeared and could not remember the credits I had before. 

Max_Calibre #1656 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20653 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Thank you Wargaming!

For the Free Tier 5 German Pz Kpfw.T25 Premium Tank now sitting in my Garage + all those free goodies also thrown in as well with it

Last played it years ago the stats on it are embarrassingly awful which I was back then, will take it out for some battles along with the other Free T5 Russian T34S Premium I won in 

your last marathon (which I have far better stats in btw

Always nice to get free stuff just for playing WOT :)

Kartonas #1657 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46112 battles
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-

TheArk_2014 #1658 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 61571 battles
  • [AETOS] AETOS

View PostKartonas, on 14 September 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Mate, you spam this message in a lot of threads.

Personally, I don't have any Chat & Friend List problems ...

... so, did you ever thought that (Maybe) this problem is created because of the use of some mods?

Well, remove every mod, reinstall the game and if the problem stays ... sent a ticket to Customers Support ...

... otherwise, you are in danger to get a forum ban (limited time) for spamming irrelevant posts in various threads.

Edited by TheArk_2014, 14 September 2018 - 05:23 PM.

Fire_man74 #1659 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12037 battles
  • [LASNA] LASNA
Got a tank in the evening. Really:child: Good Job WG, well noted!

MrClark56 #1660 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 6193 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Didnt get the tank since didnt have time to get the 75 tokens. No biggie. The whole thing had bad design.. but all was perfectly clear in the wg page, still ph3lan went out of his way to help and  is one cool WG guy. Hope one day us players can pay back your effort and help.

For all players who got the tank well congrats.. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users