Jump to content


25 Million to the T 25


  • Please log in to reply
1683 replies to this topic

bence66 #1661 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29558 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    07-21-2011
Thanks Ph3lan for doing your job and not letting my 100+ tokens go to waste! Thanks for not handling this like you did with SirFoch, you know, threatening with DMCA and stuff, but in a humble and correct way.

pajoslav83 #1662 Posted 15 September 2018 - 03:45 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17877 battles
  • 12
  • [_EON_] _EON_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013
I didn't get tank, I played everyday, and I was there where we had over 25mil, played that morning, but nothing... No tank!

MoebiusTesla #1663 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10045 battles
  • 1
  • [_AOF_] _AOF_
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015
My t25 came with a 50 percent trained crew, is this correct?

Homer_J #1664 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:25 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30786 battles
  • 33,209
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMoebiusTesla, on 15 September 2018 - 04:07 AM, said:

My t25 came with a 50 percent trained crew, is this correct?

 

You should also have a 100% crew in your barracks from the 15Million mission.  Assuming you played 1 battle after that was enabled.

Edited by Homer_J, 15 September 2018 - 04:25 AM.


Kartonas #1665 Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:26 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46737 battles
  • 487
  • [-W-O-] -W-O-
  • Member since:
    08-26-2014

View PostTheArk_2014, on 14 September 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

Mate, you spam this message in a lot of threads.

Personally, I don't have any Chat & Friend List problems ...

... so, did you ever thought that (Maybe) this problem is created because of the use of some mods?

 

Well, remove every mod, reinstall the game and if the problem stays ... sent a ticket to Customers Support ...

... otherwise, you are in danger to get a forum ban (limited time) for spamming irrelevant posts in various threads.

 

we have global chat in game open for all.hes work perfect.mod ban all without any problems.why he not sayd that protanki works bad?or any other mod?ye i will try remove mods,when will be next update

NL_The_Lion #1666 Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7653 battles
  • 29
  • [BURP] BURP
  • Member since:
    01-07-2017

View Postpajoslav83, on 15 September 2018 - 03:45 AM, said:

I didn't get tank, I played everyday, and I was there where we had over 25mil, played that morning, but nothing... No tank!

You should have played before 7 o clock am 14-09. Just read the mission rules completely. 

05:52 Added after 1 minute
More from this easy missions WG!

TajniakOsz #1667 Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8331 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    01-11-2017
I've got quite different problem but I was directed here by the support: I had a couple of battles where despite being in top 10 I did not receive a token (while playing with Strv 103-0 which was listed as suitable vehicle for this mission). Did anyone else suffered with such an issue?

ToxicDread #1668 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1441 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View PostNL_The_Lion, on 15 September 2018 - 06:51 AM, said:

You should have played before 7 o clock am 14-09. Just read the mission rules completely. 

05:52 Added after 1 minute
More from this easy missions WG!

 

Indeed, it was a lovely mission and people got to tell others in chat about it as well, as the information level wasn't really up to date.

Baldrickk #1669 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 31925 battles
  • 15,680
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostTajniakOsz, on 15 September 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

I've got quite different problem but I was directed here by the support: I had a couple of battles where despite being in top 10 I did not receive a token (while playing with Strv 103-0 which was listed as suitable vehicle for this mission). Did anyone else suffered with such an issue?

Support directed you here? What a cop out.

We can't help you. 

 

Were you top 10 on damage but not XP?



LugerHans #1670 Posted 15 September 2018 - 02:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17335 battles
  • 1
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD
  • Member since:
    07-22-2017

I got around 250 tokens. At the end of this week I had to travel. So wasnt able to log in and play battle in this small time windown that WG gave us.

 

Sunday (tomorrow) is first time after wednesday that I'm able to play. I really hope that I'm able to get my T 25 because time window to do last battle/mission was way too narrow and poorly informed.

 

I got impessions that after 25 million tokens there is atleast this weekend time to do the battle to get T 25 for free.

 

edit. When I log out from this forum I saw that I have around 30 minutes left of premium time. I didnt have any premiun time left last time I played. What is going on? Did WG give T 25 and 1 day premium to everybody with enough tokens yesterday or something?


Edited by LugerHans, 15 September 2018 - 02:23 PM.


Baldrickk #1671 Posted 15 September 2018 - 02:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 31925 battles
  • 15,680
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostLugerHans, on 15 September 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

I got around 250 tokens. At the end of this week I had to travel. So wasnt able to log in and play battle in this small time windown that WG gave us.

 

Sunday (tomorrow) is first time after wednesday that I'm able to play. I really hope that I'm able to get my T 25 because time window to do last battle/mission was way too narrow and poorly informed.

 

I got impessions that after 25 million tokens there is atleast this weekend time to do the battle to get T 25 for free.

 

edit. When I log out from this forum I saw that I have around 30 minutes left of premium time. I didnt have any premiun time left last time I played. What is going on? Did WG give T 25 and 1 day premium to everybody with enough tokens yesterday or something?

 There was a prem day that came with the T25



TajniakOsz #1672 Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8331 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    01-11-2017

View PostBaldrickk, on 15 September 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

Support directed you here? What a cop out.

We can't help you.

 

Support's (or rather "Reserve Troops" - I hate when ticket is redirected to them) answer:

"Unfortunately, there is a known issue that is currently being investigated.
We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused.

Please follow any announcements regarding this issue here:
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/683334-25-million-to-the-t-25/#entry16159672
"

 

However I don't see this particular problem here - that's why I've asked.

 

View PostBaldrickk, on 15 September 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

Were you top 10 on damage but not XP?

 

XP - checked twice.


Edited by TajniakOsz, 15 September 2018 - 04:55 PM.


Tusmorke #1673 Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:04 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21132 battles
  • 3
  • [OSW] OSW
  • Member since:
    06-18-2014

a real fuss, wargaming need more players..... game have lots of problems, giving a premium tier 5 tank i dont think will solve the problem, isn't it? i remember when this game was fun to play u wouldn't *edited* for free from wargaming, but that was not the problem, now players got smart and they saw *edited* u get from wargaming and they quit playin'! please resolve the problems, stop launching stupid missions, just to try to show to people: "look we are nice with u"

comunist propaganda.....really, what about players who don't have enough time to collect 70 tokens, will they get the tank? no, they wont, u need to waste amounts of hours to collect stupid tokens to *edited* tank....tier 5....shame wargaming, really, shame.....


Edited by NickMustaine, 17 September 2018 - 02:38 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


WoT_RU_Doing #1674 Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:23 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52160 battles
  • 2,464
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostTusmorke, on 17 September 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

a real fuss, wargaming need more players..... game have lots of problems, giving a premium tier 5 tank i dont think will solve the problem, isn't it? i remember when this game was fun to play u wouldn't *edited* for free from wargaming, but that was not the problem, now players got smart and they saw *edited* u get from wargaming and they quit playin'! please resolve the problems, stop launching stupid missions, just to try to show to people: "look we are nice with u"

comunist propaganda.....really, what about players who don't have enough time to collect 70 tokens, will they get the tank? no, they wont, u need to waste amounts of hours to collect stupid tokens to *edited* tank....tier 5....shame wargaming, really, shame.....

 

I'm guessing you wanted *edited* tier 5 tank then? If not I can't see why you're so upset at an event that gave a free tank to lots of players, even when it didn't interest you.

Edited by NickMustaine, 17 September 2018 - 02:59 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


kaneloon #1675 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29620 battles
  • 2,541
  • [UKN-A] UKN-A
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 17 September 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

 

I'm guessing you wanted *edited* tier 5 tank then? If not I can't see why you're so upset at an event that gave a free tank to lots of players, even when it didn't interest you.

 

I understand that his message was more on "WG should make the game great again instead of organizing those events" ... and the truth is that some problems like arty perma stuns are killing the game for lots of players.

MaBeSlovakia #1676 Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18576 battles
  • 73
  • Member since:
    02-01-2014

View Postkaneloon, on 17 September 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

 

I understand that his message was more on "WG should make the game great again instead of organizing those events" ... and the truth is that some problems like arty perma stuns are killing the game for lots of players.

 

I recon the WG intends to make the game great again by organizing those events. What steps would you suggest to make the game great (again)?

 

"great again" imply that the game was great and it is not now, so would you revert some changes? - especially (as you mention arty) replacing perma stuns by perma kills - as it used to be?

or possibly to cancel 3-5-7 so a player with tier5 medium could be alone among tier7 tanks?

or disable possibility to overturn a tank?

 

I can see lots of improvements - some of them may repel players, some may attract players. There are plenty of players with 60k+ battles played - they probably like the game. But it is normal that some players just leave after years of play as they are searching for something new and different, another players will come and they will in few years talk about "times when the game was great"....

I personally still like the game, and finally I feel some improvement of my skills ... i'd like to play WoWS and WoWP more, but for my limited time WoT is still No1.



Dr_Blade #1677 Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28815 battles
  • 107
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2014

Yeah, ok.

Did about 40 tokens or something, logged in a day too late to get the tank.

Didn't know there was a time limit to that, for no reason.

 

GJ. Going to take a break from the game now.



Quaksen #1678 Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24369 battles
  • 1,472
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostDr_Blade, on 17 September 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Yeah, ok.

Did about 40 tokens or something, logged in a day too late to get the tank.

Didn't know there was a time limit to that, for no reason.

 

GJ. Going to take a break from the game now.

40 wouldn't have been enough. You needed 70.

People that had the 70, but didn't play the battle as they should have, still got the tank.



Dr_Blade #1679 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28815 battles
  • 107
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2014

View PostQuaksen, on 17 September 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

40 wouldn't have been enough. You needed 70.

People that had the 70, but didn't play the battle as they should have, still got the tank.

 

Oh, that's the second thing I didn't notice.

Somehow I thought it was 25, maybe I picked the misinformation from 25 million. :)



Akkarinson #1680 Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4859 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-26-2011

I was also on a holiday since Tuesday so wasn't able to play the one battle on the 14th to get the tank (already had 150-200 tokens). However, I'd died in the last match before I'd left for my holiday and therefore I'd quit the game before the result for my last match was in, and when I logged in today I'd received a token and all the rewards from the event (i.e. tank, gun-laying drive etc.). That was a very nice surprise and absolutely unexpected!

So, I had fun with the event and liked it. (I also would have liked it if I hadn't received the reward. It was, after all, my 'fault' that I wasn't there to play a match.)

And maybe someone of you reads this, has the same problem and can use it the next time WG runs an event like this (please don't change this WG :s )






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users