25 Million to the T 25

• Please log in to reply
1683 replies to this topic

Vuurdraak_ #1681 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:40 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20743 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

. I am still waiting for my T25 + 1 day premium, maybe I misunderstood the mission at the time it was running, but I assumed after I got the 75 tokens (later you needed only 70) that if you logged in every day, you would see the reward, because of this sentence in the mission: "Because of technical limitations, the mission will be unlocked manually, which may take up to the next working day, depending on when the goal was reached.", I logged in on the 14th apparently just before the mission reached 25 mil, I then incorrectly assumed I would simply be able to collect the T25 the next day, but it seems you had a few hours only later on the 14th to collect it, which is kind of silly to be honest.

. Ticket support later assured me everybody who missed out would still get the final reward, I'm still waiting.....

. Many people say the mission was rigged, but I had to write a ticket to get my tokens doubled as I'm a returning player, if this has happened not just to me but many more people, it could well explain why later on the mission tokens total got higher faster, also I started to do the event when it was halve on its way.

. From WG's perspective the T25 mission worked in my case, as I have used the 30% discount voucher WG gave me to buy a pile of gold, something I have not done in the last two years or so, so it worked in that respect, a player returned partly, now give me my T25 + 1 day premium + garage slot :D

Fuzaneko #1682 Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13369 battles
I returned for this event even tho I already have a T25 just to see where it landed me. Unfortunately I could only play until the 12'th last week and lo and behold. Poorly worded mission description left me with the tokens required but no reward. Reminding me of yet another reason why I left this game in the first place...

WoT_RU_Doing #1683 Posted 22 September 2018 - 06:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 52361 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostFuzaneko, on 21 September 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

I returned for this event even tho I already have a T25 just to see where it landed me. Unfortunately I could only play until the 12'th last week and lo and behold. Poorly worded mission description left me with the tokens required but no reward. Reminding me of yet another reason why I left this game in the first place...

If you had the required tokens you should have received the rewards. WG distributed the rewards to all players who qualified but missed the final mission.

AnCh #1684 Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39229 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

This game is becoming more and more less than a MEH game especially with the impotent spamming of gold ammo in top tier and premium tanks. You have a lot of pen power in tier 10 and still feel the need to use gold ammo? I believe you have a problem as a player.

Thank you for finally making me change the games, WG. It was taking me too much to do it but you managed to speed things up. :great: Not limiting the use of gold ammo is the worst thing I see in this game...

At least you could do the MM only between the players with gold ammo and leave us, the normal players to fight between us. You could still find a lot of players on both sides to do a good MM and in a fast pace, as usual. But I guess you are too greedy to do it and that is why will slowly lose money in time. 

Already closed a studio in NA...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users