Most fun ruining things in world of tanks?

Matchmaking Artilleries Light tanks Medium tanks Heavy tanks Tank destroyers Spotting system

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

zlaja031 #121 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7483 battles

Very dynamic gameplay. 

dynamic gameplay

OIias_of_Sunhillow #122 Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

Major

• Player
  • 24820 battles

Fun/Joy-breakers, for me, have everything to do with the players.

And nothing to do with WG.

I just play the hand I'm dealt, regarding maps, matchmaking, etc. I try my best in whatever situation I find myself in.

But what really gets up my bugle, and ruins more battles than any other 'ingredient', are the dildo's.

...the redline campers, those that do nothing to help the team. Those that sit and camp, then run away when the enemy turn up. Those that deliberately troll/grief/ruin, other people's game, because they want to, and are able to do so.

Those that suicide at start of battle. Those that bully team mates, because they have a bigger and better tank. Those that throw their stats in people's faces. 

...etc.

....etc.

...etc.

__Eric__ #123 Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30418 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 05 September 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

Fun/Joy-breakers, for me, have everything to do with the players.

And nothing to do with WG.

I just play the hand I'm dealt, regarding maps, matchmaking, etc. I try my best in whatever situation I find myself in.

But what really gets up my bugle, and ruins more battles than any other 'ingredient', are the dildo's.

...the redline campers, those that do nothing to help the team. Those that sit and camp, then run away when the enemy turn up. Those that deliberately troll/grief/ruin, other people's game, because they want to, and are able to do so.

Those that suicide at start of battle. Those that bully team mates, because they have a bigger and better tank. Those that throw their stats in people's faces. 

...etc.

....etc.

...etc.

Wise words!!

Ever considered to draw a fish? ;)

mikkiller #124 Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11973 battles

A lot more replies than expected, thank y'all. I hope wargaming will listen to the community by some time since some stuff needs to be fixed.

I don't like to whine about stuff, but artillery keeps getting on my nerves over and over. Also some maps which I repeatedly play (cough erlenberg, my most hated map) there should be a map pick option of some sort or ban a map thing..

I know my stats are horrible, but I am trying to change it. If you don't believe me, check my most recent stats (1 month - now stats). Those "tomatoes", not all of them are bad. Some can just be unfortunate like myself, having a horrible start and needing to fix it up by time. I know my recent stats aren't that good, but they are way better than my overall stats.. The "bullying" really is something that can ruin the fun for me as well.

Nethraniel #125 Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 13535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post__Eric__, on 05 September 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Wise words!!

Ever considered to draw a fish? ;)

My top fun breaker is, not playing with Dingers around (at least in chat).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users