Jump to content


Need clan for weekend missions


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

are_you_a_bot #1 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 508 battles
  • 8
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    09-14-2017

Hello,

I'm looking for a clan for a weekend missions which require me to be in clan.. but be vary, I can't really offer anything in return as I tend to get salty, don't have many tanks, and don't play very often..
But if you still think that I would make a fine addition to your clans collection, then hit me up with an invite.



OIias_of_Sunhillow #2 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 24376 battles
  • 2,505
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postare_you_a_bot, on 01 September 2018 - 10:20 AM, said:

I can't really offer anything in return as I tend to get salty, don't have many tanks, and don't play very often..

 

Sounds like quality qualifications.  :teethhappy:

 

Actually, I do believe there is a clan thread in operation, maybe try there. And good luck.   :great:



Dava_117 #3 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:28 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19058 battles
  • 3,113
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
Have you tried Dingers? Take a look at their recruitment thread (the tags are T-D-U and WJDE). Maybe what your looking for.

Edited by Dava_117, 01 September 2018 - 11:29 AM.


ThebaldEagle #4 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 757 battles
  • 377
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

OP have you tried to have a look at this part of forum 

http://forum.worldof...ng-for-players/

or even better this one 

http://forum.worldof...ing-for-a-clan/



are_you_a_bot #5 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 508 battles
  • 8
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    09-14-2017

View PostDava_117, on 01 September 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

Have you tried Dingers? Take a look at their recruitment thread (the tags are T-D-U and WJDE). Maybe what your looking for.

 

Who are they and how do I find them? The forum "search" is not being very helpful.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #6 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 24376 battles
  • 2,505
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postare_you_a_bot, on 01 September 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

Who are they and how do I find them? The forum "search" is not being very helpful.

 

One will be along presently, tempting you with pictures of halibut, or mackerel, or something.

 

(As it happens, I can't draw too well. Will a tin of sardines posted to the recruiter help?)


Edited by OIias_of_Sunhillow, 01 September 2018 - 11:58 AM.


Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,789
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 01 September 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

 

One will be along presently, tempting you with pictures of halibut, or mackerel, or something.

 

(As it happens, I can't draw too well. Will a tin of sardines posted to the recruiter help?)

I can't draw either but they still took me in. Probably felt sorry for me. 



Dava_117 #8 Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19058 battles
  • 3,113
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postare_you_a_bot, on 01 September 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

 

Who are they and how do I find them? The forum "search" is not being very helpful.

 

Here it is:

 

http://forum.worldof...ishy-gold-bots/

 

Maybe it can help! :)



Joggaman #9 Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 23589 battles
  • 6,217
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 01 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

 

One will be along presently, tempting you with pictures of halibut, or mackerel, or something.

 

(As it happens, I can't draw too well. Will a tin of sardines posted to the recruiter help?)

 

We like both exceptionally bad and well-drawn fish. Just use some colors to spice it up. You can do it!


Edited by Joggaman, 01 September 2018 - 04:12 PM.


are_you_a_bot #10 Posted 01 September 2018 - 05:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 508 battles
  • 8
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    09-14-2017

View PostThebaldEagle, on 01 September 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

OP have you tried to have a look at this part of forum 

http://forum.worldof...ng-for-players/

or even better this one 

http://forum.worldof...ing-for-a-clan/

 

Thank you, I will check these.

 

View PostDava_117, on 01 September 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

 

Here it is:

 

http://forum.worldof...ishy-gold-bots/

 

Maybe it can help! :)

 

And also thank you. It helped...in a way. I managed to apply, but I was refused.



Joggaman #11 Posted 01 September 2018 - 05:45 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 23589 battles
  • 6,217
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postare_you_a_bot, on 01 September 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

 

Thank you, I will check these.

 

 

And also thank you. It helped...in a way. I managed to apply, but I was refused.

 

Sorry:(



PipariIkkunaPesuvati #12 Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:31 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10127 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    08-05-2012

View PostJoggaman, on 01 September 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

 

Sorry:(

 

View Postare_you_a_bot, on 01 September 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

 

Thank you, I will check these.

 

 

And also thank you. It helped...in a way. I managed to apply, but I was refused.

You refuse to use premium ammo?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users