HOW TO CHANGE PREMIUM GRANATES and OTHER GAME MECHANICS - PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll for this topic (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree with problems

1. first is a real problem (1 vote [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. second is a real problem (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. third is a real problem (0 votes [0.00%])

4. ALL ARE REAL PROBLEMS (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

5. none are (please tell me why) (10 votes [76.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

Do you agree with solutions

1. yes with first one (0 votes [0.00%])

2. yes with second one (0 votes [0.00%])

3. yes with third one (0 votes [0.00%])

4. YES WITH ALL OF THEM (0 votes [0.00%])

5. none are (please tell me why) (13 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Hide poll

DowntakerSRB #1 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10103 battles

INTRODUCTION

Ok so on this acc i have around 10k battles and another 10k on the NA server and i have been playing for 5 years. Entire time standard account and NO money invested into the game. I learned how to play alone with no tutorials.  And i have quit playing a month ago. Last stats that i recall are 1k WN8 and 10K battles. ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE

THE PROBLEMS

Until now the game had been more pay to win only one time and that was in time of the infamous gold ammo. But nowadays common thing are Soviet tier 10 meds firing heat, S. Conquerors abusing APCR literally they go 37 APCR and 3 HESH and just wreck the ''armored beasts'' such as mouse, is-7 or e-100. What is the point of sacrificing mobility, gun handling, penetration, DPM just to get autoaimed by a player that has more money invested in the game. And also Japanese heavies, there's no excuse they are complete 100% bulshitt they should not be getting balance changes or tweaks or whatever they should be REMOVED and REPLACED (i wouldn't mind if whole made up Japanese line got removed for good). Finally INCOME. Before I start, yes i am aware that WG needs to make money of something to keep the company alive and that PREMIUM ACCOUNT is one of the best ways to do it. Its not directly pay2win and it has no effect on others. BUT for someone that is playing standard account only getting my best round ever 6.4k dmg in an IS-7 and losing diabolical amount of money for firing AP is just what the fuckk.

CONCLUSION

-Change premium ammo

-Remove Japanese heavies

-Change income

IDEAS

ammo wise: In the current 3-5-7 or 5-10 or 15 matchmaker the amount of premium ammo that a player can have should go accordingly 3(none) - 5(30% of capacity) - 7(50% of capacity); 5(none) - 10(30% of capacity) ;  15(none). If let's say someone has loaded 50% premium and 50% AP and got into a match where he could only have 30% premium ammo he would get the 20% off 'missing premium ammo' in AP and would after battle paid for loading them, while those 20% of premium ammo which were preloaded for the battle go to depot

Japanese HT wise: Remove for now and maybe replace later

Income wise: WG should add cosmetics instead of pay to win elements (premium ammo, perma camo..), just add funky camouflages, shell tracers, track traces, garages, or whole skins for tanks something themed BUT make so that they are not historical so they can be removed

CONCLUSION 2.0

All Unicums will cry along Seal Clubbers, autoaiming prickss would fall in depression after their beloved Japanese spamming bullshitt tanks have gone and the lost player base will come back.

Thank you all.  

Edited by DowntakerSRB, 01 September 2018 - 07:45 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29755 battles
It's really not the gold ammo holding you back.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66525 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
So basically, you want to have a camo that makes you look cool with your glowing tracer when bouncing non-Japanese super heavies? 

DowntakerSRB #4 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10103 battles

nuklear slug you mean skill?

18:31 Added after 0 minutes

balc0ra yes but non historical

PipariIkkunaPesuvati #5 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10580 battles

View PostDowntakerSRB, on 01 September 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

INTRODUCTION

Ok so on this acc i have around 10k battles and another 10k on the NA server and i have been playing for 5 years. Entire time standard account and NO money invested into the game. I learned how to play alone with no tutorials.  And i have quit playing a month ago. Last stats that i recall are 1k WN8 and 10K battles.

THE PROBLEMS

Until now the game had been more pay to win only one time and that was in time of the infamous gold ammo. But nowadays common thing are Soviet tier 10 meds firing heat, S. Conquerors abusing APCR literally they go 37 APCR and 3 HESH and just wreck the ''armored beasts'' such as mouse, is-7 or e-100. What is the point of sacrificing mobility, gun handling, penetration, DPM just to get autoaimed by a player that has more money invested in the game. And also Japanese heavies, there's no excuse they are complete 100% bulshitt they should not be getting balance changes or tweaks or whatever they should be REMOVED and REPLACED (i wouldn't mind if whole made up Japanese line got removed for good). Finally INCOME. Before I start, yes i am aware that WG needs to make money of something to keep the company alive and that PREMIUM ACCOUNT is one of the best ways to do it. Its not directly pay2win and it has no effect on others. BUT for someone that is playing standard account only getting my best round ever 6.4k dmg in an IS-7 and losing diabolical amount of money for firing AP is just what the fuckk.

CONCLUSION

-Change premium ammo

-Remove Japanese heavies

-Change income

IDEAS

ammo wise: In the current 3-5-7 or 5-10 or 15 matchmaker the amount of premium ammo that a player can have should go accordingly 3(none) - 5(30% of capacity) - 7(50% of capacity); 5(none) - 10(30% of capacity) ;  15(none). If let's say someone has loaded 50% premium and 50% AP and got into a match where he could only have 30% premium ammo he would get the 20% off 'missing premium ammo' in AP and would after battle paid for loading them, while those 20% of premium ammo which were preloaded for the battle go to depot

Income wise: WG should add cosmetics instead of pay to win elements (premium ammo, perma camo..), just add funky camouflages, shell tracers, track traces, garages, or whole skins for tanks something themed BUT make so that they are not historical so they can be removed

CONCLUSION 2.0

All Unicums will cry along Seal Clubbers, autoaiming prickss would fall in depression after their beloved Japanese spamming bullshitt tanks have gone and the lost player base will come back.

Thank you all.  

Failed poll, we need option none is prob.

Jigabachi #6 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

- The poll is just horribly dumb and the text is badly structured. Don't people learn those basics at school anymore?

- It's the same old stuff, using the searchfunction helps.

- Limiting premammo is completely pointless, because you rarely use all of your ammunition in one match and because the impact/effectiveness of premammo varies from tank to tank. And because, even if we would limit it, there would still be 3-4 tanks per match that would get spammed to death with it.

- Japanese heavies just need a few fixes. The major problem that causes lots and lots of sub-problems, including the ones around Japanese heavies, is mapdesign.

- Income is fine. Don't expect to be able to play 100% of the game completely for free. And now you can use reserves, which you often get for free.

- Adding customisation to shift the monetisation a bit towards non-balance-relevant stuff would be great. And I guess that will come, eventually. But just on top of all the milking and making momey with a broken game.

DowntakerSRB #7 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10103 battles

Piparikkuna

Gotchu

PipariIkkunaPesuvati #8 Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10580 battles

View PostDowntakerSRB, on 01 September 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

Piparikkuna

Gotchu

From where?

PipariIkkunaPesuvati #9 Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10580 battles

INTRODUCTION

Ok so on this acc i have around 10k battles and another 10k on the NA server and i have been playing for 5 years. Entire time standard account and NO money invested into the game. I learned how to play alone with no tutorials.  And i have quit playing a month ago. Last stats that i recall are 1k WN8 and 10K battles. ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE

THE PROBLEMS

CONCLUSION

-Change premium ammo

-Remove Japanese heavies

-Change income

IDEAS

CONCLUSION 2.0

Thank you all.  

WG only want to make profit, that is why i dont see problem...nothing that community can affect.

Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Poll and thread are filled with too many personal opinions.
I hate it therefor remove....like every other thread about premium ammo.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 01 September 2018 - 09:15 PM.

DuncaN_101 #11 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53350 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
That pretty much sums it up folks all we need is qprangers seal

FluffyRedFox #12 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 23347 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDuncaN_101, on 01 September 2018 - 10:49 PM, said:

That pretty much sums it up folks all we need is qprangers seal

I thought he was a hamster

WindSplitter1 #13 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:53 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16236 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostFluffyRedFox, on 01 September 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

I thought he was a hamster

*[of approval] seal.

FluffyRedFox #14 Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:55 PM

General

• Player
  • 23347 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWindSplitter1, on 01 September 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

*[of approval] seal.

Image result for thats the joke

BravelyRanAway #15 Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:03 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22782 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Ah yes!......a skinflint wants the game handed to him thread.

Part with some money if you enjoy the game to reward the makers for time invested.

Bloody entitled generation.

Bordhaw #16 Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:13 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11674 battles

INTRODUCTION

THE PROBLEMS

CONCLUSION

-Change premium ammo

-Remove Japanese heavies

-Change income

IDEAS

CONCLUSION 2.0

Thank you all.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users