Jump to content


Should I sell the T26E5 P?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SniperRaven #1 Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3901 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014
So I bought the T26E5 Patriot a while ago and since I've gotten other tier 8s and others prems that make more credits is it really worth keeping? I am thinking about selling it to buy other tanks since its just gathering dust but it might be a rare tank/nice to have?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,107
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Don't sell premiums you bought for money ever!

 

If you don't like the tank anymore or like something else better, there is an option that's available from time to time to trade-in your old premium for a new one.


Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 02 September 2018 - 12:32 PM.


SniperRaven #3 Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3901 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 02 September 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Don't sell premiums you bought for money ever!

 

If you don't like the tank anymore or like something else better, there is an option that's available from time to time to trade-in your old premium for a new one.

 

So I should just wait for a trade-in to be available? When will that be?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,107
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSniperRaven, on 02 September 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

 

So I should just wait for a trade-in to be available? When will that be?

 

Last time it was available was October 2017 so you can expect it next month maybe!

 

Also check this video to know how this trade-in works.

 



SniperRaven #5 Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3901 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

View PostSniperRaven, on 02 September 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

 

So I should just wait for a trade-in to be available? When will that be?

 

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 02 September 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

 

Last time it was available was October 2017 so you can expect it next month maybe!

 

Also check this video to know how this trade-in works.

 

 

If I search it up it was available 7/02/1018 last time but even if I sell it. It says that I can restore the tank? So why not just sell it and restore it when it comes back and trade it in?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,107
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSniperRaven, on 02 September 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

If I search it up it was available 7/02/1018 last time but even if I sell it. It says that I can restore the tank? So why not just sell it and restore it when it comes back and trade it in?

 

Check the October specials from last year, under "upgrade your arsenal".

 

https://worldoftanks...k-october-2017/

 

Also the restore option only works once. Meanwhile, you have the tank and you can make all the credits you need with it then trade it in when that option is available.



SniperRaven #7 Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3901 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 02 September 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

 

Check the October specials from last year, under "upgrade your arsenal".

 

https://worldoftanks...k-october-2017/

 

Also the restore option only works once. Meanwhile, you have the tank and you can make all the credits you need with it then trade it in when that option is available.

 

https://worldoftanks...te-922-tradein/

XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,107
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSniperRaven, on 02 September 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

 

So the closest chance could be next month, October! :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users