• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

BR33K1_PAWAH #1 Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
TL;DR

Evening, forum. Let me tell u a story. And let me start it with whining about how my evening in tonks today was one big clusterfock of ludicrous stupidity, toxicity and salt.

It's not just that my wr for past 4 hours is probably somewhere around 40%, thats cool with me. But on top of it after every second damn game some scrub from my team would pm me about how he would like me, useless cheating reroll bastard, to get cancer or have a way with my mom/sister/granny and so on, and so on, and so on.

So, after 4 hours of this wonderfull wot experience came my last game for today:

shot_017.jpg

This time wasn't any different from previous ones - my t71 rushed solo to B6 and got himself obliterated. Nobody on our team went H3, so enemy t71 got there and destroyed our guys who went down the mid. After this, e25 and couple of other guys went to fight enemy tanks coming from H3, but got themselves surounded and stood no chance.

Only after 3 minutes into the game we came to this:

shot_012.jpg

6 vs 11. Enemies coming from both flanks, and they all have hp. Looks desperate, right? This is one of those of moments when a true, real hero must emerge to save the day.

And boiiis, he did.

You see that little Churchill on the bridge? This is our hero. The one we need, but dont deserve. Despite being surounded, all alone against 5 enemies, this guy just refused to die. He chanted "Not on my watch!" and gave them hell of a fight. And while he was taking his last stand on that godforsaken bridge for two and half minutes, he made enemies exposed themselves to our fire, letting me and artys deal a lot of damage to them.

But despite all the effort our demise was only a matter of time. Finally, we got overrun:

shot_014.jpg

And to be able to at least try to defend the second flank i had to leave my churchill friend to die :(

shot_015.jpg

So this my friends is how you churchill:

dagafafhahahah.png

:B

Btw, his efforts didnt go in vain - bcs he bought me time to reduce many enemies hp to oneshot state i've got a chance to finally turn this game around and secure the victory for our team!

shot_010.jpg

Feels yippiekiyay, boiis :B

Wintermute_1 #2 Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44428 battles
Although i half think you've used this Churchill as an excuse to post up your own good result, it is nice when you can swing a game from defeat to victory. WP.

Dava_117 #3 Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:12 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19834 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Well played! Both the churchill bunker and you. That is a solid teamplay ended in the most deserved way. :)

WindSplitter1 #4 Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16244 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 02 September 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

TL;DR

Evening, forum. Let me tell u a story. And let me start it with whining about how my evening in tonks today was one big clusterfock of ludicrous stupidity, toxicity and salt.

It's not just that my wr for past 4 hours is probably somewhere around 40%, thats cool with me. But on top of it after every second damn game some scrub from my team would pm me about how he would like me, useless cheating reroll bastard, to get cancer or have a way with my mom/sister/granny and so on, and so on, and so on.

So, after 4 hours of this wonderfull wot experience came my last game for today:

shot_017.jpg

This time wasn't any different from previous ones - my t71 rushed solo to B6 and got himself obliterated. Nobody on our team went H3, so enemy t71 got there and destroyed our guys who went down the mid. After this, e25 and couple of other guys went to fight enemy tanks coming from H3, but got themselves surounded and stood no chance.

Only after 3 minutes into the game we came to this:

shot_012.jpg

6 vs 11. Enemies coming from both flanks, and they all have hp. Looks desperate, right? This is one of those of moments when a true, real hero must emerge to save the day.

And boiiis, he did.

You see that little Churchill on the bridge? This is our hero. The one we need, but dont deserve. Despite being surounded, all alone against 5 enemies, this guy just refused to die. He chanted "Not on my watch!" and gave them hell of a fight. And while he was taking his last stand on that godforsaken bridge for two and half minutes, he made enemies exposed themselves to our fire, letting me and artys deal a lot of damage to them.

But despite all the effort our demise was only a matter of time. Finally, we got overrun:

shot_014.jpg

And to be able to at least try to defend the second flank i had to leave my churchill friend to die :(

shot_015.jpg

So this my friends is how you churchill:

dagafafhahahah.png

:B

Btw, his efforts didnt go in vain - bcs he bought me time to reduce many enemies hp to oneshot state i've got a chance to finally turn this game around and secure the victory for our team!

shot_010.jpg

Which is the first medal? Epic medal, that is

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWindSplitter1, on 03 September 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

Tarczay's Medal

Awarded to players who destroy 5 enemy vehicles and survive the battle to victory despite receiving five different hits and losing 80% or more of their hit points. Destroyed enemy vehicles count after own damage requirement has been met. Can be obtained in Random Battles only.

Ervin Tarczay was a Hungarian tank ace. He fought with the Hungarian 2nd Armoured Division and destroyed at least ten enemy vehicles.

Aikl #6 Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25701 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostWindSplitter1, on 03 September 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Tarczay's medal, I believe. Getting min. 5 kills after suffering min. 5 crits and 80% of hitpoints lost. Similar to Bruno's and Billote's medal (which are 3-4 and 2 kills, respectively). 

BR33K1_PAWAH #7 Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It was given yme for failing to get down from the hill safely and losing almost all of my hp, my gunner, engine and a track. Epic stuff indeed  :trollface:

sgtYester #8 Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54721 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

sooo. u camped bush on the hill with a light... skillz

and because of a good player you got to farm..  

and this is why xvm needs to be removed from the game

vixu #9 Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42782 battles

View PostsgtYester, on 03 September 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

:confused:  this thread.... -> XMV to be removed.... :amazed:

Wayneable #10 Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43651 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

nice game and well done to the ones that survived.

But I have a question, you are a light tank, but it does not seem that you did a lot of spotting for you team, why is that? Did you just drive up the hill from the start? not the best way to support your team.

Ofcoures we can not see what happen as you have not put the replay up.

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:36 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostWayneable, on 03 September 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

But I have a question, you are a light tank, but it does not seem that you did a lot of spotting for you team, why is that? Did you just drive up the hill from the start? not the best way to support your team.

Well, not much spotting for others to be done on that map really. Except for getting those early spots on vehicles crossing, and later for artillery. Still, it does seem OP here just sat on that hill all game long 'defending the other flank'.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29811 battles

View PostsgtYester, on 03 September 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

He was in a light. What exactly was he supposed to do? Fight the heavies and meds head on?

The Churchill is not a good player, but this game he did exactly what he needed to keep himself alive and the enemy tied up so OP had time to work.

And this is why it's got nothing to do with XVM and you're an idiot.

Edited by NUKLEAR_SLUG, 03 September 2018 - 07:43 PM.

Bordhaw #13 Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11698 battles

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 02 September 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

BR33K1_PAWAH #14 Posted 04 September 2018 - 06:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWayneable, on 03 September 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Here is an answer to ur question: click. Just hit the button that says СКАЧАТЬ РЕПЛЕЙ.

Btw, is this normal that i doesnt have permission to upload WoT replay to a WoT forum?  :facepalm:

05:26 Added after 5 minutes

View PostsgtYester, on 03 September 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

I dont use XVM, as u could see from the first screenshot.

And i dont give a shirt about stats anymore, this isnt my first reroll.

But whats the point in playing WoT if u dont play to win?

Baldrickk #15 Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30307 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 04 September 2018 - 06:20 AM, said:

Here is an answer to ur question: click. Just hit the button that says СКАЧАТЬ РЕПЛЕЙ.

Btw, is this normal that i doesnt have permission to upload WoT replay to a WoT forum?  :facepalm:

05:26 Added after 5 minutes

I dont use XVM, as u could see from the first screenshot.

And i dont give a shirt about stats anymore, this isnt my first reroll.

But whats the point in playing WoT if u dont play to win?

I present to you:

https://wotreplays.eu

ramram70 #16 Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8587 battles

View PostWintermute_1, on 03 September 2018 - 01:52 AM, said:

Although i half think you've used this Churchill as an excuse to post up your own good result, it is nice when you can swing a game from defeat to victory. WP.

That was so obvious :teethhappy:

Good game nevertheless! :medal:

BR33K1_PAWAH #17 Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBaldrickk, on 04 September 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

I present to you:

https://wotreplays.eu

Thx, didnt knew wotreplays has eu version.

Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37492 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
To be fair the MM can throw something like a T71 the kind of MM where you can't just piss off and scout a place, you have to be one of your games "guns". Lot's of good players on here who can do that but not a pleb like me for sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users