Looking for international clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hunter9956 #1 Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44533 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Im looking for an English speaking clan, which have SH buildings and use bonuses (minimum 2-3 times/week). I do not want to take part in CW / SH battles every night, so if there is a problem that I do not accept all invitations, I don't care about the offer.

I play a lot in the T10 random battle, its bring about 8-10k boxes/month.

While playing I don't use microphone, so I'm just silent on TS.

Edited by Hunter9956, 04 September 2018 - 09:45 PM.

Forkoff2 #2 Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 60068 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
Posted Image

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

StinkyStonky #3 Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34047 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hi Hunter,

SJA is a "brand new" clan with a strong ethos of Tier 8 and 10 SHs and Advances.  All in preparation for active participation at Tier 8 & 10 at the next Clan Wars.

We started growing our SH HQ last Friday.  It's now tier 4 and will be tier 5 within the first week and tier 6 within the first month.

The reason this is important is because I want to be able to run credit boosters every night and Free XP / Tank XP at least once a week.

We want people who enjoy playing tier 10 and enjoy clan/team play under an FC against other clans.

There's no obligation to be on.  When players are on we like them to join in. 

Sometimes there are 15-25 on and if we are doing 10v10 tier 8 then you might have the wait for an opportunity to join in.

If there are only 12 on then we will ask you to join in.

Nobody has ever been kicked/reprimanded for not joining in ... it just makes us sad :( 

I said we were "brand new", actually most of us have come from another community and have just finished our most successful CW season ever.

We've now setup under the Community Contributor SaltyJedi, so as well as regular boosters, he also gives out bonus codes every now and then.

I think you'd be a great addition to our clan.

And if you like FCing, there will be plenty of opportunity (but no obligation).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users