T34 needs Aim time / Accuracy buff

T34 Heavy Tank American Heavy Premium Heavy Buff Accuracy Fix

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

anonym_7ojBn5sZKcbX #1 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
To people who claim this tank is "just fine" and "l2p noob".  What's fine about it?
How do you have fun in an under performing  tank that has turret armor as it's only strength?

Accuracy with Brothers in Arms and Ventilation drops down to 0,32.  You can't aim for weak spots, because your gun takes ages to fully aim even with Gun Laying Drive. 
You brawl over a slope with another heavy and he can take his sweet time aiming for your weak spots while you wait for your gun to aim and at the same time eating shell after shell from arty. Even when aimed your chances of hitting the enemy weak spot are abysmal.
Vs tier VI-VII , yeah great - have fun catching up to the rest of the team as they kick dust in your face.
Vs tier IX-X - grab your ankles and kiss your *** goodbye!

Either the accuracy or the aim time need to be buffed. In it's current state the tank can't compete in the matchmaking it's given. It doesn't need to be OP.

Edited by PetreskoBG, 05 September 2018 - 05:25 PM.

Tom_Deekanarry #2 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7046 battles
Don't worry I'm sure some clot will be along soon to denigrate your stats instead of answering the question!

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16236 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 05 September 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Don't worry I'm sure some clot will be along soon to denigrate your stats instead of answering the question!

As always, really...

fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48133 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Don't forget it has the highest alpha damage of all tier 8 heavy tanks. Oh wait...

fighting_falcon93 #5 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31390 battles

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 05 September 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Sadly that's what this forum has evolved into. Anyone that doesn't go mainstream gets blamed for his stats, anyone posting his own suggestion for a known problem gets told to use the seach function, and anyone with a different opinion gets rediculated. What this forum needs is a development/suggestion section where all players can post suggestions, these suggestions can be upvoted to increase their priority/popularity, and the developers would then pick the most popular suggestions and reply whether they like it or not and if/when it will be added to the game. Ordinary forum users would be allowed to post constructive improvements to the existing suggestion but all other discussion/trolling/trashtalk/bashing should me moderated and removed.

@WG: If you're reading this, please consider this. Using this forum today is highly off-putting because it's always the same old trolls that try to shoot down anything that they don't agree with. This forum is the only communication that we players have towards the development direction of this game, and some players would prefer to be able to leave their opinion and suggestions about the game without having a week long discussion of how wrong their opinion is and how bad they are at the game.

View PostPetreskoBG, on 05 September 2018 - 05:23 PM, said:

Either the accuracy or the aim time need to be buffed.

I agree, the T34 deserves atleast some buffs. As you said, buffs to gun handling would be very welcome, and it could also get a bit better frontal turret armor outside of the mantlet, especially since it's forced to fight against tier 9s and 10s.

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 05 September 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

Don't forget it has the highest alpha damage of all tier 8 heavy tanks. Oh wait...

Defender :D

Edited by fighting_falcon93, 05 September 2018 - 05:59 PM.

MeNoobTank #6 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11932 battles
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 05 September 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

I don't get the joke. We all know that is not true and from the introduction of Defender and VK 100 it dosen't have the highest alpha.

Maybe you meant it has the highest standard penetration of all tier 8 heavies.

PabloGee #7 Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27789 battles

This tank is pure trash with 1600 dpm 

bye 

Bennie182 #8 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54173 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

It's just fine and l2p noob!

Turret is not the only strength. First of all, it has a 120mm gun, which can overmatch several roofs of tanks or sides. It has good pen and alpha as well. Because of the high caliber the aim time increases as well, so nothing strange there. It's supposed to play as support tank and use ridge lines and not be on the front, because of it's long reload.

The accuracy is not important, as it's soft stats are pretty bad. Those are the things you need to improve with crew skills (besides the equipment).

If I would have the tank I would pick as equipment: optics, vertical stabs, rammer. it's view range is pretty ok, so with optics and skills it can get it's view range over 445 meters. the vert stabs improve the gun handling a LOT while vents doesn't offer much on increased gun handling. the dpm it gives is not worth it in my opinion.

Edited by Bennie182, 05 September 2018 - 08:37 PM.

NoobySkooby #9 Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:10 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14042 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostMeNoobTank, on 05 September 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

I don't get the joke. We all know that is not true and from the introduction of Defender and VK 100 it dosen't have the highest alpha.

Maybe you meant it has the highest standard penetration of all tier 8 heavies.

I don't have the Defender but that is only beacuse WG are meanies and won't let me have one, I do however have the Maurbresher and the VK, which I Love to bits, so as to which is the hardest hitting, I would not know, maybe the new Polish premium is now the top dog

MeNoobTank #10 Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11932 battles
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X

View PostBennie182, on 05 September 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

It's just fine and l2p noob!

Turret is not the only strength. First of all, it has a 120mm gun, which can overmatch several roofs of tanks or sides. It has good pen and alpha as well. Because of the high caliber the aim time increases as well, so nothing strange there. It's supposed to play as support tank and use ridge lines and not be on the front, because of it's long reload.

The accuracy is not important, as it's soft stats are pretty bad. Those are the things you need to improve with crew skills (besides the equipment).

If I would have the tank I would pick as equipment: optics, vertical stabs, rammer. it's view range is pretty ok, so with optics and skills it can get it's view range over 445 meters. the vert stabs improve the gun handling a LOT while vents doesn't offer much on increased gun handling. the dpm it gives is not worth it in my opinion.

So you do not have the tank yet you comment about it and call others who own it noobs for requesting a buff. 

Let's be clear THIS TANK NEEDS A BUFF ! That is for sure. The only good things about it are the decent alpha and good pen, the turret is not so strong as you think. Mobility is a pain, the tank is huge, slow, paper armor with a bad gun. It need to aim for forever to take a shot and reload speed is very bad. Some stats need buffed, as others said they need to buff the gun (DPM, soft stats, aim time)

Hedgehog1963 #11 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51437 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

View PostNoobySkooby, on 05 September 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

I don't have the Defender but that is only beacuse WG are meanies and won't let me have one,

It's because you didn't buy one when it was on sale.  Stop projecting your own failures onto WG.

Enforcer1975 #12 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMeNoobTank, on 05 September 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

So you do not have the tank yet you comment about it and call others who own it noobs for requesting a buff. 

Let's be clear THIS TANK NEEDS A BUFF ! That is for sure. The only good things about it are the decent alpha and good pen, the turret is not so strong as you think. Mobility is a pain, the tank is huge, slow, paper armor with a bad gun. It need to aim for forever to take a shot and reload speed is very bad. Some stats need buffed, as others said they need to buff the gun (DPM, soft stats, aim time)

Yeah it's quite funny that the "gigantic" IS-3 roof section that could be overmatched got a buff and many ( russian ) tanks had their turret front and cheeks buffed too.....T29/30/34 weakspots are too tiny i guess.....

Bennie182 #13 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54173 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostMeNoobTank, on 05 September 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

First of all, you might have the tank, but you win only 50% in it. I'd rather blame you for that, instead of the tank, because enough players are able to win a lot more then that. Because of this I don't need your "Let's be clear THIS TANK NEEDS A BUFF!"

Besides that, I've seen enough of them in battle to form a decent opinion about it and I don't "call others who own it noobs for requesting a buff". I call them noobs for requesting a buff it doesn't need!

MeNoobTank #14 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11932 battles
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X

View PostBennie182, on 06 September 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

First of all, you might have the tank, but you win only 50% in it. I'd rather blame you for that, instead of the tank, because enough players are able to win a lot more then that. Because of this I don't need your "Let's be clear THIS TANK NEEDS A BUFF!"

Besides that, I've seen enough of them in battle to form a decent opinion about it and I don't "call others who own it noobs for requesting a buff". I call them noobs for requesting a buff it doesn't need!

I think we should do a poll and you will se the result. You are the rare exception that denies a buff to an obvious underpowered tank.

Yes I am not a very good player and only 50% win rate on T34 but that dosen't prove anything. A better player than me could get a better win rate and what ? The tank remain underpowered. He would still have better win rate with other tanks that are good. 

BTW I have 55% win rate on stock IS-M, do you think that one is better than T34 ? no it is not. Win rate is just luck.

BKatt #15 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33238 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX

T34 could do with a Buff IMO.

Personally i would give it a tad Better aimtime and then i would improve its maneuverbility abit.

I would give it buffs in increments, rather than the WG way. Aka buff/nerf a tank to the extreme.

Bordhaw #16 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11684 battles

View PostPetreskoBG, on 05 September 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

To people who claim this tank is "just fine" and "l2p noob".  What's fine about it?
How do you have fun in an under performing  tank that has turret armor as it's only strength?

Accuracy with Brothers in Arms and Ventilation drops down to 0,32.  You can't aim for weak spots, because your gun takes ages to fully aim even with Gun Laying Drive. 
You brawl over a slope with another heavy and he can take his sweet time aiming for your weak spots while you wait for your gun to aim and at the same time eating shell after shell from arty. Even when aimed your chances of hitting the enemy weak spot are abysmal.
Vs tier VI-VII , yeah great - have fun catching up to the rest of the team as they kick dust in your face.
Vs tier IX-X - grab your ankles and kiss your *** goodbye!

Either the accuracy or the aim time need to be buffed. In it's current state the tank can't compete in the matchmaking it's given. It doesn't need to be OP.

Just play another tanks ffs. 

anonym_7ojBn5sZKcbX #17 Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 06 September 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

Just play another tanks ffs. 

If it were a credits tank - sure, but I paid money for this tank and it underperforms . So I'm in the wrong that I want it fixed?

Sergeant_Antaro_Chronus #18 Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14130 battles
  • [EL-G] EL-G

The T34 needs the following buffs in my opinion;

• Hull and turret traverse speed increase by 10 and 8 degrees respectively.
  • Turret roof armour increase just enough so 122mm guns won't over match it.
  • Horse power to weight ratio increase by 3.5%.
  • Reload speed reduced by 1.5 second.
  • Aim time reduced by 1.2 seconds.
  • Bloom after firing reduced by 30%
  • Bloom while moving by 20%
  • Bloom while turning the turret and gun by 40%
  • Reduce the engine chance for fire to 10%.

secana11 #19 Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19223 battles

Does it need a buff? Yes it does.

Compared to the other T8 premiums (112, IS-3A, IS-6, Defender, Mauerbrecher, WZ-111) it's worst in class for the following:

• DPM
  • RoF
  • Reload
  • Calibre gun
  • Potential dmg
  • Dispersion while moving
  • Dispersion tank travers
  • Dispersion turret traverse
  • Dipersion after firing
  • Reverse speed
  • Terrain resistance (By FAR the worst!)
  • Outclassed by all but the Mauerbrecher in turning and turret traverse on any ground.
  • worst hull armor
  • Lowest hit points
  • Highest chance of fire.

How about that ! I've stopped playing it completely. Tried it in that T8 only game mode a while back, but it was outclassed.

It's best in class for:

• Front turret armor
  • Radio range.....

Edited by secana11, 11 September 2018 - 02:16 PM.

MeNoobTank #20 Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11932 battles
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X

View PostSergeant_Antaro_Chronus, on 10 September 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

The T34 needs the following buffs in my opinion;

• Hull and turret traverse speed increase by 10 and 8 degrees respectively.
  • Turret roof armour increase just enough so 122mm guns won't over match it.
  • Horse power to weight ratio increase by 3.5%.
  • Reload speed reduced by 1.5 second.
  • Aim time reduced by 1.2 seconds.
  • Bloom after firing reduced by 30%
  • Bloom while moving by 20%
  • Bloom while turning the turret and gun by 40%
  • Reduce the engine chance for fire to 10%.

+1 

This guy know what is talkning about. These are exactly the buffs it needs not more hull armor buffs or alpha damage buffs.

View Postsecana11, on 11 September 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

Does it need a buff? Yes it does.

Compared to the other T8 premiums (112, IS-3A, IS-6, Defender, Mauerbrecher, WZ-111) it's worst in class for the following:

• DPM
  • RoF
  • Reload
  • Calibre gun
  • Potential dmg
  • Dispersion while moving
  • Dispersion tank travers
  • Dispersion turret traverse
  • Dipersion after firing
  • Reverse speed
  • Terrain resistance (By FAR the worst!)
  • Outclassed by all but the Mauerbrecher in turning and turret traverse on any ground.
  • worst hull armor
  • Lowest hit points
  • Highest chance of fire.

How about that ! I've stopped playing it completely. Tried it in that T8 only game mode a while back, but it was outclassed.

It's best in class for:

• Front turret armor
  • Radio range.....

You forgot best in class standard penetration...not that it help it much if it miss 90% of the shots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users