личности които имат желание да се забавляват и

да играят отборно!

Какво можем да предложим:

• Приятна атмосфера
  • Ежедневни битки за укреплени от различни нива
  • Ежедневни бонуси за EXP и кредити
  • Настъпление

Изисквания:

• Позитивно отношение - никой не обича истериците :)
  • Желание и амбиция да се играят укрепление и настъпление 
  • Логване в TeamSpeak при оборни битки
  • Следване на правилата и командите на командира
  • Да сте БГ или да говорите БГ :)

​​

За връзка и повече информация:

Responka

recar0

mitev_ivan67

Fighto #2 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35705 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
"English speaking community". 

BR33K1_PAWAH #3 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4163 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Не думал, что болгарский и русский языки так похожи - впервые вижу текст на болгарском а понимаю каждое слово.

И да, в англоязычном разделе принято писать только по английски, так что тему могут закрыть.

Responka #4 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10387 battles
  • [BG-ED] BG-ED
So where to post it ? There isnt "Bulgarian speaking community". Also if you read your history Bulgarians gave the cyrilic alphabet to the russians ;)

Gen_Mechoshi_Puhanaga #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [ABLA] ABLA
Actualy Cyril and Methodius who are sons of a great Byzantine warlord made 1st glagolica then moded to cyrilic and 1st gave it to cristhianised Tsardom Bulgaria whic before was Khanat , then they gave it to Great Moravia and 3rd to Novgorodian republic led by these days from Viking Knjaz , so not country gives alphabete to other country but 2 persons have succesfuly made their missions followed in future with Hazar mission, Sassanid mission. Next time when you try to be smart in anywhere in internet try to lie down on a solid truth , you know talking gebeeresh is common to savages to , but we have to differ ourself as civilised man, i wont say sry for my english due to fact that British Empire is dead since ww2 and + im not imperialist + there is no law about propper ENGRISH speaking.( i hope i get as much as possible replies to this post - i want rich fishing)-fish=troll.BTW you cant post in a section with TITLE- ENGLISH COMMUNITY in any other lang than eng, but its quite typical bulgarian maneer to dont obey rules, as bulgaria is in top 10 of most corrupted countries in world and  compete with uganda also for freedom of speech. im ex member of the BG-ED and yes i take revenge with that post , i was in that toilet for 2 weesk  -+ few days . and can tell the level there is too down its like there are missing 500 years of evolution ahhahahha

Thracers #6 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 54628 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostFighto, on 06 September 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

"English speaking community". 

Clan Recruitment Rules

4. Native languages are allowed in this section - there is no "Use English language only " rule here.

Do you have difficulties with reading it in ENGLISH ? Or you have problems with  understanding of the Clan recruitment rules in ENGLISH. Do you want help from Bulgarians to improve your reading skills in ENGLISH?

07:51 Added after 8 minutes

View PostGen_Mechoshi_Puhanaga, on 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

Actualy Cyril and Methodius who are sons of a great Byzantine warlord made 1st glagolica then moded to cyrilic and 1st gave it to cristhianised Tsardom Bulgaria whic before was Khanat , then they gave it to Great Moravia and 3rd to Novgorodian republic led by these days from Viking Knjaz , so not country gives alphabete to other country but 2 persons have succesfuly made their missions followed in future with Hazar mission, Sassanid mission. Next time when you try to be smart in anywhere in internet try to lie down on a solid truth , you know talking gebeeresh is common to savages to , but we have to differ ourself as civilised man, i wont say sry for my english due to fact that British Empire is dead since ww2 and + im not imperialist + there is no law about propper ENGRISH speaking.( i hope i get as much as possible replies to this post - i want rich fishing)-fish=troll.BTW you cant post in a section with TITLE- ENGLISH COMMUNITY in any other lang than eng, but its quite typical bulgarian maneer to dont obey rules, as bulgaria is in top 10 of most corrupted countries in world and  compete with uganda also for freedom of speech. im ex member of the BG-ED and yes i take revenge with that post , i was in that toilet for 2 weesk  -+ few days . and can tell the level there is too down its like there are missing 500 years of evolution ahhahahha

Actually you do not have basic education in history :) Cyril and Methodius were already dead when the Cyrillic script had been created in the First Bulgarian Empire. Cyril and Methodius created the Glagolitic script. Not the Cyrillic. Get proper education somewhere

Edited by Thracers, 18 September 2018 - 08:43 AM.

Gen_Mechoshi_Puhanaga #7 Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [ABLA] ABLA
bro i said 1st made glagolic then it was moded from ST Neofit ohridski , i didnt said all the story it can be quite easy googled as you have done . next time dont just reply to be someone who replied and i cleary said i troll the clan ,btw i rly wonder how many times you edited your post :D, think ab that . if you smart you wont reply to that but ofc i just suggest :D

KilIaBee #8 Posted 21 September 2018 - 05:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2230 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Да я тоже удивлен , оказывается болгарский от русского отличается прям так же как украинский, белорусский .

Thracers #9 Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 54628 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostGen_Mechoshi_Puhanaga, on 20 September 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

bro i said 1st made glagolic then it was moded from ST Neofit ohridski , i didnt said all the story it can be quite easy googled as you have done . next time dont just reply to be someone who replied and i cleary said i troll the clan ,btw i rly wonder how many times you edited your post :D, think ab that . if you smart you wont reply to that but ofc i just suggest :D

You are right ! It is useless to reply to illiterate people, who even do not have the mental capability to remember what they have written. Better read what you have written:) But I wonder what does Neofit Ohridski have in common with the Cyrillic script?  hahahahah :) Neofit Ohridski has lived in 17th century .The Cyrillic script is created in 10th century in the First Bulgarian Empire. Nearly 600 years before Neofit Ohridski to be born. If you do not have any idea about history- do not write about history. So simple. No comment .You make my day! When I am writing a post I can edit it as many times as I want. What is the problem with editing a post? Listen to my advice - get proper education somewhere. And if you are smart you wont talk about Bulgarian history :facepalm: It is not the place.

Edited by Thracers, 26 September 2018 - 08:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users