Jump to content


Extra History: Battle of Saipan (Part 1)


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,026
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
24 hours before D-Day, a decisive American operation was launched. Our friends at Extra Credits will reveal all its secrets to you!

The full text of the news item

lkstamenov #2 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33882 battles
  • 126
  • [BGLEO] BGLEO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

yep

 

But you say nothing about the TDs is this battle

 

There were Tier 8 Prem Amerikan TDs with 6 crew. Its time to have it in the Premium Shop

 

Thank you


Edited by lkstamenov, 06 September 2018 - 04:39 PM.


SlyMeerkat #3 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16429 battles
  • 2,150
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Cool

TheArk_2014 #4 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61109 battles
  • 862
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014
Nice

Soothammer #5 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28142 battles
  • 33
  • [BOB-S] BOB-S
  • Member since:
    07-07-2011
Nice, no forced bundle this time!

TwistedDrake #6 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1697 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

Too bad they are only giving an invite code and not a regular code for something...



Friderik #7 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26804 battles
  • 83
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    09-02-2011
Just a question, is there a change to swap the regular T34 for the T34 B? Shall i even bother writing a ticket? Thanks for the answer.

falcon_96 #8 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22912 battles
  • 351
  • [BG3A1] BG3A1
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012
Yey, i love the EC channel, found it thanks to the D-day videos(also WG sponsored), good to see WG decided to work with them again.

Simona2k #9 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1728 battles
  • 293
  • [GGLT] GGLT
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
awesome

wardaddyMMV #10 Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24841 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

T34 vs Type 5 heavy, of other gold HE tanks. :justwait::justwait::justwait:

 

The battle against point&click gold HE with a T34 .  NO NO NO that is just  so wrong. :(

 

T34 is not a cheap tank even with discount, and those enemy Gold He rounds do so much damage. :arta:

 

T34 does not have the protection of the hitpoints for such battles. :sceptic:

 

And you will see more tier 10 of tier 9 than tier 7 of tier 6 .:facepalm:

 

WG if you want to earn money just sell those preff mm tanks and everybody is happy. :)



WindSplitter1 #11 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:15 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15938 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postlkstamenov, on 06 September 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

yep

 

But you say nothing about the TDs is this battle

 

There were Tier 8 Prem Amerikan TDs with 6 crew. Its time to have it in the Premium Shop

 

Thank you

 

What?

lkstamenov #12 Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33882 battles
  • 126
  • [BGLEO] BGLEO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

View PostFriderik, on 06 September 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

Just a question, is there a change to swap the regular T34 for the T34 B? Shall i even bother writing a ticket? Thanks for the answer.

 

me too
09:23 Added after 0 minutes

View PostwardaddyMMV, on 07 September 2018 - 03:34 AM, said:

T34 vs Type 5 heavy, of other gold HE tanks. :justwait::justwait::justwait:

 

The battle against point&click gold HE with a T34 .  NO NO NO that is just  so wrong. :(

 

T34 is not a cheap tank even with discount, and those enemy Gold He rounds do so much damage. :arta:

 

T34 does not have the protection of the hitpoints for such battles. :sceptic:

 

And you will see more tier 10 of tier 9 than tier 7 of tier 6 .:facepalm:

 

WG if you want to earn money just sell those preff mm tanks and everybody is happy. :)

 

for T 34 you need many skills to make good games. It is not an easy tank




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users