Jump to content


different month same crap


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Warhawk1984 #1 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 16268 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    05-18-2012

been a while since i player WOT dont look like much as changed player 3 games and every single hit i took was from premium gold ammunition making armor pointless.

 

nope not for me might check back around Christmas but wont play a game when its basically pay to win   



signal11th #2 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:04 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37758 battles
  • 5,781
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostWarhawk1984, on 06 September 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

been a while since i player WOT dont look like much as changed player 3 games and every single hit i took was from premium gold ammunition making armor pointless.

 

nope not for me might check back around Christmas but wont play a game when its basically pay to win   

 

Humm I'd go with Pay to be competitive, if it was pay 2 win I'd actually be good.

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,890
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
So...what tank were you playing?

MaxxyNL #4 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11349 battles
  • 980
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

16264

 

 

 

 


Edited by MaxxyNL, 06 September 2018 - 06:44 PM.


Metalsniper #5 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20348 battles
  • 626
  • [WHEN] WHEN
  • Member since:
    03-01-2012
I do not mind gold most the tanks are play are paper anyway so when I get hit by gold it makes me laugh because they are waisting money

Balc0ra #6 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66636 battles
  • 16,673
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostMetalsniper, on 06 September 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

I do not mind gold most the tanks are play are paper anyway so when I get hit by gold it makes me laugh because they are waisting money

 

Exactly. Be happy that they don't treat you like a cheap date. 

 

I never got why Brosig players rage in chat about gold ammo. They make it sound like their armor could bounce it if it was AP. 



Jigabachi #7 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17946 battles
  • 19,371
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Thanks for letting us know. We were eaten up by grief while waiting for your return.

 

btw: I have an early christmas present...

Spoiler

 



Edweird #8 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9800 battles
  • 1,055
  • Member since:
    08-22-2017

"Different month same crap"

 

To the Op you need to vary your diet eat plenty of fibre. And avoid too much citrus fruits.



Bordhaw #9 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:07 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11756 battles
  • 2,659
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostWarhawk1984, on 06 September 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

been a while since i player WOT dont look like much as changed player 3 games and every single hit i took was from premium gold ammunition making armor pointless.

 

nope not for me might check back around Christmas but wont play a game when its basically pay to win   

 

 



WindSplitter1 #10 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16303 battles
  • 2,564
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 September 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

 

Exactly. Be happy that they don't treat you like a cheap date. 

 

I never got why Brosig players rage in chat about gold ammo. They make it sound like their armor could bounce it if it was AP. 

 

Just lol.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users