47 replies to this topic

Grimmx #1 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

I just sold my T34-85M.

77 games, WR 49% 

Steady decline even if im playing good in it.

I just cant do anything when 3-5-7 puts me at bottom in bad teams all the time.

And the RNG?? WTF WG??

It will be the last Premium i ever buy in this game.

Edited by Grimmx, 07 September 2018 - 10:15 AM.

sgtYester #2 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54758 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF
exept you got this one for free

Grimmx #3 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostsgtYester, on 07 September 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

exept you got this one for free

No i bought it.

tank276 #4 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50498 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE
Why dude, just why? Never sell a premium, it really makes no sense for a garage slot. And this one is pretty good for a tier6?

lime_vortep #5 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10838 battles

I would never sell a premium, even if I hate it. It's a premium. I hate my SU-122-44 but I'm not selling it. 

I have T-34-85M (as a reward) but I am not very good with Mediums so...

Homer_J #6 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
77 games really isn't enough to say if it's the tank, or you, or bad luck but it's not the tank.

PowJay #7 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 36046 battles

I may not have played as many games, but I don't see what the problem is...

I have been having a very bad time in the T-34-85 this week, using that, the M and the Type-58 to try and complete the Union mission 1 for spotting as I don't have any Chinese or Soviet LTs. The M has delivered, however, where the T-34-85 has not.

Albeit from a low number of battles, that average damage beats many of my tier VI vehicles (including TDs) and some of my tier VIIs. (that is not including LTs)

Edited by PowJay, 07 September 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Oldewolfe #8 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 503 battles

Besides, you just sold a Trade Tank next time the Trades come up....      When not Driving them, they make good Bunk Space for the Barracks as well.....

Only ever had 1 Premium I ever Sold Off, the Pzkw IID, a Gift Tank...         Hated my SU100Y, only kept it because it held 6 Crew since it never Performed well....     Eventually, when they started the Trades, I Swapped it for the Swede 42/57 and have been Much Happier now.....         

1st Rule, NEVER Sell a Premium, it may eventually be of Use....

Grimmx #9 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

You can call me an idiot, but i just dont trust WG anymore.

And its their fault.

3-5-7 is frustrating to say the least, and they have decided everything is ok.

I buy this tank and "i" think its been "wheighted" nerfed by WG. 

If thats what "i" think, ill never ever buy any Premiums from them anymore. Its a personal decision.

I know sharing my frustration on this forum is stupid, because ill get number slammed and told im wrong by diehards.

But its something wrong With this game, and ive had it.

09:50 Added after 1 minute

View PostOldewolfe, on 07 September 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Besides, you just sold a Trade Tank next time the Trades come up....      When not Driving them, they make good Bunk Space for the Barracks as well.....

Only ever had 1 Premium I ever Sold Off, the Pzkw IID, a Gift Tank...         Hated my SU100Y, only kept it because it held 6 Crew since it never Performed well....     Eventually, when they started the Trades, I Swapped it for the Swede 42/57 and have been Much Happier now.....         

1st Rule, NEVER Sell a Premium, it may eventually be of Use....

Id rather have the silver tbh. :)

malachi6 #10 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:51 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50430 battles

I do enjoy watching the excuses when folks can't make a tank work or get on the wrong side of the win graph.  It's the MM,  my teams are bad the tank is not balanced.  Am I really one of the few people that knows it comes down to me and my problems that most grossly affect how I play? 

My knowledge of the game is merely microscopic not minute.  My reflexes are not what they used to be.  Due to a small disability my hand eye coordination is not what it could be.  I don't get enough sleep.  I find I get tunnel vision The list for me is literally endless.  Yet all the time I see these posts that boil it down to one or two sometimes three things.  And never once is one of those things the chair-keyboard interface unit.

Agreed these other factors do not help. But I know if I were more dedicated (not going to happen) or more focused (look a bird).  I would do better than any changes to MM or teams.

Grimmx #11 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostPowJay, on 07 September 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

I may not have played as many games, but I don't see what the problem is...

I have been having a very bad time in the T-34-85 this week, using that, the M and the Type-58 to try and complete the Union mission 1 for spotting as I don't have any Chinese or Soviet LTs. The M has delivered, however, where the T-34-85 has not.

Albeit from a low number of battles, that average damage beats many of my tier VI vehicles (including TDs) and some of my tier VIIs. (that is not including LTs)

I have 700+ dmg per game now, it used to be 900+ and WR Close to 60%.

KillingJoker #12 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35010 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
The T-34-85M is one of the most OP tier VI tanks 

Grimmx #13 Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View Postmalachi6, on 07 September 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

I do enjoy watching the excuses when folks can't make a tank work or get on the wrong side of the win graph.  It's the MM,  my teams are bad the tank is not balanced.  Am I really one of the few people that knows it comes down to me and my problems that most grossly affect how I play? 

My knowledge of the game is merely microscopic not minute.  My reflexes are not what they used to be.  Due to a small disability my hand eye coordination is not what it could be.  I don't get enough sleep.  I find I get tunnel vision The list for me is literally endless.  Yet all the time I see these posts that boil it down to one or two sometimes three things.  And never once is one of those things the chair-keyboard interface unit.

Agreed these other factors do not help. But I know if I were more dedicated (not going to happen) or more focused (look a bird).  I would do better than any changes to MM or teams.

If i buy a Product after  looking on the stats, thinking it will suit me,and then "think" im cheated by getting "wheight" nerfed later. Why would i ever enjoy driving that tank again?
09:55 Added after 0 minutes

View PostKillingJoker, on 07 September 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

The T-34-85M is one of the most OP tier VI tanks 

Not for me. Now.

malachi6 #14 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50430 battles
The tank has not been nerfed.  As to the MM making it harder to play.  The MM has made it harder for everybody to play.  Meaning the change is systemic not targeted.  I.E. the playing field is still level for all people using it.  If you choose not to see that.  That is a reason why you fail in certain tanks.  You expect a certain condition to make it work.  When that condition does not occur you look for external factors and ignore your own influence.  Ultimately, there is only one of these two you can affect.

KillingJoker #15 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35010 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

OP i really don't understand why you are complaining so much about the T-34-85M when its your tier VI medium with better average damage...

Its also one of the best tier VI you have measuring the WN8 calculations...

So i really don't get it, you sell a reward/premium vehicle because of amoracks? perhaps you should pay more attention to details, the T-34-85M is pretty much mandatory for tier VI clan war's, and that's not just because its Russian...

It's better armored than some tier V's heavies, it have very good dpm for tier VI's, the alpha is also fairly good for tier VI medium, when you are top tier, if you are a competent player there is a very high chance that you may dominate the match if you know how to play it and how to win...

That said, its stupid to sell premiums, you don't need dedicated crews for it... 

WG gave me several lower tier premiums which i am not particularly fancy off, but, they are still in my garage, you never know when you will need a lower tier tank to platoon party or just for seal clubbing.. .

it doesn't make sense to sell them, you are going to regret it....sooner or later you will regret it.

Grimmx #16 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

The tank has been "wheighted" in the MM. After i bought it.

I wont tolarate that.

If you still get it to work, then good for you.

At this time ive devoloped a so big mistrust to WG based on RNG, 3-5-7 and MM in game that i really dont know what to say anymore.

My decision is to Close my wallet. You do what you feel are ok, but you dont really know either, because WG has all the numbers, and they will never tell.

I understand they are in it for the money, but i "personally" dont trust them anymore.

Can you atleast understand that? 

StinkyStonky #17 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29425 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Dude, it's time for you to take a break from the game.

It's obviously getting you down.

3-5-7 isn't the problem and it's certainly not a justification for selling a tank.

If your 3-5-7 logic is valid for the T-34-85M then surely its equally valid for all tier 6s, all mediums, all Russians, all premiums ?

You need to find a different game.  One you like.  Maybe you'll be happier if/when you come back.

Homer_J #18 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmalachi6, on 07 September 2018 - 11:04 AM, said:

The tank has not been nerfed. 

It's been buffed since I bought it.

10:12 Added after 0 minutes

View PostGrimmx, on 07 September 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

The tank has been "wheighted" in the MM. After i bought it.

Poof?  Or is it just da feels?

Grimmx #19 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13027 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostKillingJoker, on 07 September 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

OP i really don't understand why you are complaining so much about the T-34-85M when its your tier VI medium with better average damage...

Its also one of the best tier VI you have measuring the WN8 calculations...

So i really don't get it, you sell a reward/premium vehicle because of amoracks? perhaps you should pay more attention to details, the T-34-85M is pretty much mandatory for tier VI clan war's, and that's not just because its Russian...

It's better armored than some tier V's heavies, it have very good dpm for tier VI's, the alpha is also fairly good for tier VI medium, when you are top tier, if you are a competent player there is a very high chance that you may dominate the match if you know how to play it and how to win...

That said, its stupid to sell premiums, you don't need dedicated crews for it... 

WG gave me several lower tier premiums which i am not particularly fancy off, but, they are still in my garage, you never know when you will need a lower tier tank to platoon party or just for seal clubbing.. .

it doesn't make sense to sell them, you are going to regret it....sooner or later you will regret it.

A few of those tanks ive played a long time ago.

So stats dont add up.

If i buy a Product, and i feel it gets secretly nerfed, ill give them my middle finger.

Which is what im doing now.

Ill NEVER buy another Premium, for them to nerf afterwards.

Homer_J #20 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGrimmx, on 07 September 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

If i buy a Product, and i feel it gets secretly nerfed,

But it hasn't been nerfed.  It's just your feeling.  So the only way for WG to counter that would be to silently buff it.  Which is probably a worse idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users