Fixed games ruining the game, shoving off players!

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

AzoreanOutkast #1 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9234 battles

So...

A topic that most will identify with for sure!

We all know how broken MM is...

We all know how RNG really bites u sometimes...

We all know that in this game is about 50% losses, and 50% chances to win some battles...

But in the core is something that really, really if isnt changed its gonna continue to send ppl away from this game and even the most resiliant player will find hard not to be affected by this...

What am i talking about?!

The painfull truth to this game and obvious to see...

SOME BATTLES ARE TOTALLY AND UTTERLY FIXED FOR U TO LOSE!!!

And i backup that statement with replays if need be!

There are alot of games that wathever u do u lose, some pearls on this battles are as follow:

- Hit a tank in weak spots, even with "gold ammo" no effect

- Hit ppl from sides or rear no effect

- Bounce shots from lower tiers armor like mad

- Shoot a tank that is 10 meters from u with full aiming done and still miss the shot over and over again

- Get lid up all the time despite no one is near u

- Everyone on enemy team snap shots u

Everyone on other team pens u, no matter ur in a HT tier VIII in a tier VI battle all pen u no matter how, even from front and on turret

(amazing to see a Tier VI pen ur strong turret armor shot after shot and dont miss one and u miss all when hes on the move)

- All enemies get +25 RNG u get -25 RNG or worst

- Ur team is just or most composed of red players, enemy team is all greens and above players

So bottom line:

Game is fixed so u lose battles, that is my perception, i like this game but its taking its toll, since its not how good u play is how the game lets u win or not, skill is redundant in this cases.

This leads to ppl losing interest in game and therefore move on to other games and WG with this politics is just simply losing money...

I have alot of premiuns, have loved to play with them, just bought the RAAC and im happy with it, but to lose so many games not by lack of skill or problem with tank but just cause the game itself screws u... Makes me do "walletclosed" from now on until i see a sign from WG that its interested in changing things and give its "costumers" a fair game and chance to do something with it.

Enforcer1975 #2 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
....yet there are players who constantly keep their WR over 55%....i wonder if they paid to win or just work harder.

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22858 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 08 September 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

So bottom line:

Game is fixed so u lose battles, that is my perception, 

So, your perception tells you that you're a unicum that's held back by WG's rigged MM and there's no point in telling you to git gud.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66636 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostEnforcer1975, on 08 September 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

....yet there are players who constantly keep their WR over 55%....i wonder if they paid to win or just work harder.

We pay ofc. Just don't tell anyone. 

PowJay #5 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35658 battles

If that is your opinion, then I expect this to not change at all. Clearly you are aggrieved.

Edited by PowJay, 08 September 2018 - 12:41 PM.

Homer_J #6 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29215 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 08 September 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

Please do.

PowJay #7 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35658 battles

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 08 September 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

I have alot of premiuns, have loved to play with them, just bought the RAAC and im happy with it, but to lose so many games not by lack of skill or problem with tank but just cause the game itself screws u... Makes me do "walletclosed" from now on until i see a sign from WG that its interested in changing things and give its "costumers" a fair game and chance to do something with it.

Who gives WG their costumes?

Etre_ #8 Posted 08 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52679 battles
  • [WEBOB] WEBOB

So...

We all know that in this game is about 50% losses, and 50% chances to win some battles...

Broken MM, well, tbh for me MM seems better now since they made so that the types of tanks in a battle are the same. Awkward moments still happens, like one side has one more TD, one more heavy and is lacking 2 mediums. But overall is good. As for 3-5-7 MM, you compete (relatively) with your on tier tanks. All will fare equally (more or less) bad in such MM. I'm not happy about this one but since I'm playing tanks to 3 mark them, 3 marking is not affected (again all tier 8 tanks face same MM).

RNG is a crap. I had moments hitting paper tanks straight forward in their sides with no damage or track. Even more, since they made the adjustment to the indicator color (to show the real pen chance), it seems to me like something is fishy. Areas that were green and only had to find the good angle to pen, now are orange and behave like red sometimes. But again , it's just a feeling, I didn't bother testing. 

I just bought RAAC also because it was kind of cheap, although I said I won't buy ever another tank from WG. Fell for the bait. The tank is nice, performs about the same as Sabaton but is too early to draw a conclusion.  WR atm 70%.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66636 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostEtre_, on 08 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Broken MM, well, tbh for me MM seems better now since they made so that the types of tanks in a battle are the same. Awkward moments still happens, like one side has one more TD, one more heavy and is lacking 2 mediums. But overall is good. As for 3-5-7 MM, you compete (relatively) with your on tier tanks. All will fare equally (more or less) bad in such MM. I'm not happy about this one but since I'm playing tanks to 3 mark them, 3 marking is not affected (again all tier 8 tanks face same MM).

Steam rolls of late are more due to team dispersion on the map vs RNG. If 90% of your guns can't hit their steamroll flank. You can't really blame it on RNG even. As your gun was not around to help out. And when it could, you were outgunned to make a difference.  And I would love to see how WG rigs how your team disperses on a map. Tho with 3-5-7 a top tier with a bad mod pack not loading in is enough to start the fail. 

View PostEtre_, on 08 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

RNG is a crap. I had moments hitting paper tanks straight forward in their sides with no damage or track. Even more, since they made the adjustment to the indicator color (to show the real pen chance), it seems to me like something is fishy. Areas that were green and only had to find the good angle to pen, now are orange and behave like red sometimes. But again , it's just a feeling, I didn't bother testing. 

RNG happens. But not that often that I feel I lose every game with it. I have lost games due to a bounce etc. Or I left him on 1 HP and he could reload faster. But as for bouncing with gold etc? 9 out 10 times people come to complain about losing due to that, and they have an actual replay. It's not RNG... it's the 70-degree impact angle that killed them. So a lack of caliber vs pen as they don't really aim well vs how the enemy angle is. 

BR33K1_PAWAH #10 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
:popcorn:

Anomoly #11 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41150 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

I agree, yesterday i played with my jagdpanzer e-100. Loaded the premium ammo 420mm pen.

Bounced 4 shots in a row on tier 8 and 9 tanks. 2 shots where on the side. the fifth shot was on a turret and i ammo racket the guy for 1800 dmg. After that the game was pretty much done and coudnt do anything more 

Because my mobility is to bad.

Joggaman #12 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24217 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
:popcorn:

HassenderZerhacker #13 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27478 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

So...

But in the core is something that really, really if isnt changed its gonna continue to send ppl away from this game and even the most resiliant player will find hard not to be affected by this...

There are alot of games that wathever u do u lose, some pearls on this battles are as follow:

- Shoot a tank that is 10 meters from u with full aiming done and still miss the shot over and over again

Everyone on other team pens u, no matter ur in a HT tier VIII in a tier VI battle all pen u no matter how, even from front and on turret

(amazing to see a Tier VI pen ur strong turret armor shot after shot and dont miss one and u miss all when hes on the move)

- Ur team is just or most composed of red players, enemy team is all greens and above players

So bottom line:

Game is fixed so u lose battles, that is my perception, i like this game but its taking its toll, since its not how good u play is how the game lets u win or not, skill is redundant in this cases.

This leads to ppl losing interest in game and therefore move on to other games and WG with this politics is just simply losing money...

it really feels that way sometimes

Homer_J #14 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29215 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hurry up, your dog looks hungry.

SlyMeerkat #15 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16625 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
I personally do not believe in any of that and for those who do its obviously all in the mind why they think like that and than start to follow in that theory because if it was really true, why bother playing the game and also why bother playing for stats if its really that fixed!? 

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 08 September 2018 - 01:50 PM.

Ggorc #16 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4210 battles

The game is fixed so people do their missions, after a certain number of games for a mission the game will be adjusted in your advantage so you get that medal or mission goal. I noticed one team gets a boost and other team is penalized to ensure the result. Its not rng when all game you hit all shots and other team misses all shots or the other way around.

Edit: I know a im bad at this game and i cant believe a game where i solo 1v7 and kill alll while dinging all shots when i usually do 500 damage and die

Edited by Ggorc, 08 September 2018 - 02:04 PM.

TOFCG #17 Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18906 battles
  • [LBRG] LBRG

So...

So bottom line:

Was going to agree until you started with the conspiracy theory stuff.

The games are 'fixed' to the point that most have a huge wn8 bias in favour of one team, mm just matches tanks and player exp is ignored which gives rise to some games with a 35%, or less, 'chance to win' and the all too common 3-15 result.

Run the chance to win mod for a while, it is pretty accurate*, then bin it and play just for the fun but with the knowledge that there are some games you just cant win. Don't blame 'noobs' etc, not their fault mm has placed 6 tomatoes on one team, 2 on the other and all the 55%wr players on one team.

When mm is finally fixed (if it's earning more for WG then it probably never will be) it needs to have some sort of ranking.

It surely cant be fun for any player to see '30% chance to win', or '65% chance to win', knowing that the win is little to do with their skill and more to do with an absurd handicapping system that has matched Tyson a gain Peewee Herman.

*surprisingly accurate, right most of the time with the odd win from a huge underdog (usually because one or two players perform a huge carry).

BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:02 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22858 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGgorc, on 08 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

The game is fixed so people do their missions, after a certain number of games for a mission the game will be adjusted in your advantage so you get that medal or mission goal. I noticed one team gets a boost and other team is penalized to ensure the result. Its not rng when all game you hit all shots and other team misses all shots or the other way around.

:teethhappy::D...some of you guys are hilarious!..:teethhappy::D

Orkbert #19 Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25728 battles

This also means that there are battles which are TOTALLY AND UTTERLY FIXED FOR U TO WIN!!!

Yet for some utterly indiscernible reason in your entire post you only complain about the battles you lose and never mention the battles that got rigged in your favor. (and should you actually show us some replays, please also show us replays of battles which were rigged for your side to automatically win)

TOFCG #20 Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18906 battles
  • [LBRG] LBRG

View PostGgorc, on 08 September 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

I think a lot of people wont bother with the new missions, its turned into a dull grind.

As for the rng theory, really just not happening. Those 'fixed' games are just a consequence of a broken mm system, not deliberate fixes to the rng.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users