Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zargblatt #1 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34505 battles
  • [SNOV] SNOV

No big changes like rebalances and maps and the like. Just small improvments.

Here is my list:

1.  In the tank carusel filter I would like to SHIFT click a filter to get the oposite effect. For instance Shift cliking Elite vhehicles, give me all tanks not fully researched.
  2. The ingame minimap should have better debth sorting of information. In the back should be tank names (preferable in opace and less thick font), Then frendly tank positions, and on top enemy teank position. Somtimes an enemytank does nott appear on map because its hidden by a nearby friendly tank(or its name)
  3. REMEMBER the server i logged into last. How many times i have to swap from 1 to 2 to play stronghold i dont know other than its annoying.
  4. Stop bundling premium accounts with EVERYTHING in shop. its annoying since most ppl buy larger span of premium account anyway.
  5. Stop giving reward in premium shop. It's annoying to get a 10% discount just to find out it doesnt any useful items, not even gold. If your so cheap with rewards dont waste my time with them.
  6. Stop using the lego clone company (Cobi) for  wargaming store models. It's beneth you to support copycat companies.
  7. Allow training maps with just 1 tank.
  8. Allow configuring of a deeper zoom in or out
  9. When zooming out, and a building is behind you the camera pops up above it and changes your aim. This is annoying since zooming back in again is not in the same place as before. Eithyer stop zooming outm or remember to zoom in at same position as before.
  10. Ingame Gold for all those who make suggestion ending up in game improvments :-)

Makotti #2 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:51 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13709 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Maybe look this ? It was quite hidden, just pinned topic up at this section's first page.

shikaka9 #3 Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 58986 battles
  • [VTIP] VTIP
Remove invisble tonks .. blyat?

Tom_Deekanarry #4 Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6633 battles
An anti whining filter so we don't have to see all the petulant bitching kids posting in the chat when they get killed!

Also tagged with Suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users