rant rage

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Grimmx #1 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12946 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

Im talking about the feeling where you just want to log off, or just underperform the next few games, because you cant get over what just happened.

What gets the rage and rant going?

For me its the heavy hits from a TD where you get oneshot/derped from almost max hp or max hp. Its a classic!

A couple examples on what really triggers me:

Im in my T34 Shielded and got Perfect matching, the wet dream : top tier in a city map. I see 3 AT's on enemy team, but im thinking this is going to be fun.

So i move along and get a fight on a corner, kill a tank, get splattered by the friendly neighborhood arty, and pull back to get unspotted.

After a few Seconds i move forward and "BOOM" im dead.

Tier IV swedish AT Derp pens and kills me in one shot. (Lucky RNG is fun right)

Seriously it was so triggering that i needed to log off and take a break, because i knew if i had kept playing i would yolo into something NeXT match :izmena:

A couple of days ago, i followed behind my heavies where i spot a light tank in the middle and instantly auto aims at it, fire one shot and hit.

"BOOM" im dead.

Im thinking, wtf just happened? Wasnt a ammorack, it turnes out a KV2 snapshots me from mid map, and kills my T34-85M in in one shot for 720 hp+

Its just so unlucky i dont have Words.

Dont get me wrong, i hate getting doubble tracked and humiliated, or perma stunned by arty as well, but the insta Death feels special to me:great:

So what gets Your blood boiling? :popcorn:

Edited by Grimmx, 09 September 2018 - 11:05 AM.

kejmo #2 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28409 battles

MM - worse than ever (the adorable 3-5-7). 

Arty - worse than ever (stun for extra fun).

Map design - fantastic

(those 3 probably belong to the same pro "game advisor/manager" which made the game super "fun" to play. kudos to you, buddy)

Toxicity - over 9000

Bots - always are, always will be

Tanks that dominated WW2 (read : polish and czech)

Japanese heavy line

Soviet tanks still overpowered (what a wonder)

Obvious Soviet domination (soviet game afterall)

Cannon fodder bottom tier in 85% games - awesome fun

New patch = new "balance" = new invented tanks that have absolutely no sense

RNG - "flawless"

Aiming RNG - even more "flawless" (a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit in favor of, what a wonder, soviet tanks)

For 1st win - 10 games needed

Playerbase IQ - epic

Physics 1.0 - worse than ever

Spotting system - broken again

Prem ammo - it's become standard

Armor - useless

Felling of "Pre-defined" match outcome where, for example, your Leo1 *edited* while enemy driving autoaiming holy mother russian tanks (with kv2 as a perfect example) hitting you from other side of the map with double the view range he can't even see.

+ for obvious reasons, you are not allowed to use soviet colors on forums. 

how adorable <3

Pretty much this, i'd say.

Edited by kejmo, 09 September 2018 - 06:27 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

FizzleMcSnizzle #3 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4221 battles
It's the succession of games where (without running XVM) you can tell from initial team deployment that you are going to lose again. The games where some clueless fruitbat pings a random spot, and everyone follows after, because they assume he's a unicum. The games - so many games - when your teammates ignore the fact that the enemy is approaching your base, and carry on attacking regardless... In summary, it's the stupidity of your own team. And artillery.

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGrimmx, on 09 September 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Im talking about the feeling where you just want to log off, or just underperform the next few games, because you cant get over what just happened.

For me its the heavy hits from a TD where you get oneshot/derped from almost max hp or max hp. Its a classic!

Im in my T34 Shielded and got Perfect matching, the wet dream : top tier in a city map. I see 3 AT's on enemy team, but im thinking this is going to be fun.

So i move along and get a fight on a corner, kill a tank, get splattered by the friendly neighborhood arty, and pull back to get unspotted.

Seriously it was so triggering that i needed to log off and take a break, because i knew if i had kept playing i would yolo into something NeXT match :izmena:

A couple of days ago, i followed behind my heavies where i spot a light tank in the middle and instantly auto aims at it, fire one shot and hit.

"BOOM" im dead.

Im thinking, wtf just happened? Wasnt a ammorack, it turnes out a KV2 snapshots me from mid map, and kills my T34-85M in in one shot for 720 hp+

Dont get me wrong, i hate getting doubble tracked and humiliated, or perma stunned by arty as well, but the insta Death feels special to me:great:

Circling any given tank in my T71DA when he only has 30-40% hp left every shot pens and does decent damage and then the last shot is a low-roll that either bounces or leaves him with 1% hp:angry:

The really annoying part is that I know the last shot is going that way to the point where you can safely bet the family silver on it happening:angry:

UserZer00 #5 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9752 battles

......peek over a ridge to take a look at what's out there

......un-spotted enemy tracks you

......3-5 other enemy tanks zoom in on you and hit you (no bounces) and BOOM you are dead

......1 second later the sixth sense icon / warning appears

......advancing in your medium tank to finish off the enemy TD / Heavy

......a shot from an un-spotted enemy hits you and takes out your gunner or damages your ammo rack

......an arty shell comes down and tracks you or takes out your engine

......your well aimed "green" shot bounces off the enemies rear armor

......just before your reload finishes the the TD / heavy gets you in his sites and finishes you off

......5 seconds after your death your team mates decide to advance and easily take out the heavy as well as spot and finish off the TD that ammo racked you

......and so much more!

10:18 Added after 1 minute

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 09 September 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Circling any given tank in my T71DA when he only has 30-40% hp left every shot pens and does decent damage and then the last shot is a low-roll that either bounces or leaves him with 1% hp:angry:

The really annoying part is that I know the last shot is going that way to the point where you can safely bet the family silver on it happening:angry:

and then 80% of the time (internet statistic) he goes on to take out your tank and wipe out the rest of your team with his 1% remaining health

Pansenmann #6 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33891 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGrimmx, on 09 September 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

impenetratable Badger front and stupidly fast russian tanks

Erwin_Von_Braun #7 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostUserZer00, on 09 September 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

and then 80% of the time (internet statistic) he goes on to take out your tank and wipe out the rest of your team with his 1% remaining health

So very much this^

kejmo #8 Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28409 battles

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 09 September 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

So very much this^

I call this Last Stand mode. 

And it's a rule without exception. 

HassenderZerhacker #9 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26493 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 09 September 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

regarding circling, I noticed there are several lights which are unfit for circling because their turret doesn't turn fast enough.

some other lights are too slow for circling, turret keeps up but so does the Obj 257 you are circling ...  for example my B-C 12t was unable to successfully circle an Obj 257, which is more than strange if you ask me.

a list would be handy.

Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postkejmo, on 09 September 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

I call this Last Stand mode.

And it's a rule without exception.

Amen to that.

HassenderZerhacker #11 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26493 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostGrimmx, on 09 September 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

"BOOM" im dead.

what gets my blood boiling - yesterday me in Mäuschen vs. T110E4. I hit its cupola four times, only one pen, he hit my cupola three times (not one miss), I'm dead.

Erwin_Von_Braun #12 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 September 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

regarding circling, I noticed there are several lights which are unfit for circling because their turret doesn't turn fast enough.

some other lights are too slow for circling, turret keeps up but so does the Obj 257 you are circling ...  for example my B-C 12t was unable to successfully circle an Obj 257, which is more than strange if you ask me.

a list would be handy.

I guess there would be too many variables (terrain/crew skills etc) to make it viable?

But that's only a guess.

HassenderZerhacker #13 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26493 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 09 September 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

I guess there would be too many variables (terrain/crew skills etc) to make it viable?

But that's only a guess.

3 terrain types, a number of sector degrees per second for the light driving at full speed in a circle, compare to tank traverse values, done.

Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38065 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 September 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

3 terrain types, a number of sector degrees per second for the light driving at full speed in a circle, compare to tank traverse values, done.

There's a project for you then.

How you factor in RNgeezus without using Witchcraft is another matter...;)

gunslingerXXX #15 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10941 battles
Getting shot by arty, especially when camping at 60 km/h.

Grimmx #16 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12946 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 09 September 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

Stop camping, it ruins the game.

I had a match in my M46 patton where i got hit by arty 7 times while "camping"..:great:

How_hard_can_it_be #17 Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 40205 battles
2 days ago I had an encounter with enemy IS7 who I managed to ambush at 100m or even less. He was completely sideways to me, I was in FV215b. I tracked him once without damage, he repaired, tried to get away and gave me even better angle to shoot his drive wheel, tracked him again. Still no damage. The next 5 or 6 shots into his drive wheel - 0 damage. I'm still recovering mentally from this disgusting exhibition of how pathetic RNG can be. I wanted to watch the replay to analyze what happened but the wounds on my soul are too fresh.

The_Saki #18 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39881 battles

Teams that all go 1 way when they know one side is undefended.

Teams that all go 1 way and then camp and get torn to pieces by arty.

Teams that all go 1 way and then camp and don't look at the map when enemy is flanking.

Teams that all go 1 way and continue attacking when own base is getting capped, shouting 'defend the base' when it's too late.

Teams that all camp.

Lights that sit at the back waiting to clear up mid/late game.

P2W.

Toxic teammates.

vcristi #19 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 66579 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 09 September 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

View PostGrimmx, on 09 September 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

Stop camping, it ruins the game.

I had a match in my M46 patton where i got hit by arty 7 times while "camping"..:great:

Yeah, i hate when i 'camp' in the middle of the map with my tank, with the enemy tanks literally 20m in front of me, i try to play using my turret or avoiding the enemy shots - and 3 arty [edited] me.

Meanwhile 50 IQ guy  bush camps on the redline, and he is perfectly safe...

Yeah, camping is bad and arty is to make people not camp - WG logic 2018.

MPV_11 #20 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28364 battles
All of the above plus whatever anyone else posts...

Also tagged with rant, rage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users