Jump to content


What makes "you" feel gutted in wot?

rant rage

  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

unclexray #21 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 48521 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013
camping LOL arty kids hits you even while you driving and not even are spotted aim bot arty kids hit you all game long where ever you drive come on  the game is full with toxic cheat mods and wg is cleuless

Edited by unclexray, 09 September 2018 - 01:40 PM.


NoobySkooby #22 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:45 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 13200 battles
  • 2,866
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

Playing the KV2

Not being able to choose the maps you want

People always saying tanks are OP

Streamers making everything look so damn easy, then you pick the same tank, get the same map, get crapon from the greatest of heights.

 

 

 

people breathing......

 

 

Of sorry that's off topic:angry:



WindSplitter1 #23 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:51 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,561
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016
  • Braindead HT drivers
  • Arty haters that aren't reasonable
  • Toxicity, which gets worse and worse every patch and it's now spewing more and more and isn't limited to the forums
  • WG's apathy
  • LT nerfs
  • Magnum MM
  • HT meta
  • High alpha damage tank destroyers (exactly as the OP)
  • Only getting clan invites for inactive/bad clans
  • Oligarchy in CW
  • Lack of a definite answer about SPGs ("No plans to remove arty" is not the same as "we will [not] remove them")
  • Self-entitled unicorns (again, only some of them and I'm not referring to anyone in this BB, as those can be more or less understandable)
  • Breaking of promises (not to me, as I don't care but seeing other players upset logically make me upset about their loss)
  • Rerolls,*edited* and seal clubbers (still waiting for a T67 nerf)
  • Over reliance on premium ammo
  • Frontline map style still not the standard for Randoms and it still isn't back.
  • Poor map design, though has been improving lately. WG, leave that to Bongfish because they know what they're doing.
  • Forum trolls
  • General Chat trolling (though WG_M is really kicking some monumental rear armour hatches lately; my personal congrats to urdedXD; one of the best WG Staff I've ever encountered 5*)
  • Arty, MM and Suggestion threads used for venting and nothing is done about them.
  • Pingspam, sound bug and chat servers still not addressed.
  • Lack of a soft SBMM (key word is "soft" )
  • SBMM in SH (I don't think this is required anymore. Unis have no way to target the weaker clans and not all noobs want to fight other noobs all day long)
  • WG Dev not answering the questions they should be answering.
  • Soviet Bias (I know Russia made many tank models. Obviously. But other nations shouldn't be ignored because of that, especially when they are underperforming).
  • RU gets the best deals and discounts and to supertest stuff, EU gets shat on.
  • Not allowing single players to test map
  • Lack of content for lone wolves (with regards to CW)
  • Lack of support for the lesser players

 

Did I miss anything?


Edited by NickMustaine, 10 September 2018 - 02:09 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


NoobySkooby #24 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:52 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 13200 battles
  • 2,866
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostWindSplitter1, on 09 September 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

  • Braindead HT drivers
  • Arty haters that aren't reasonable
  • Toxicity, which gets worse and worse every patch and it's now spewing more and more and isn't limited to the forums
  • WG's apathy
  • LT nerfs
  • Magnum MM
  • HT meta
  • High alpha damage tank destroyers (exactly as the OP)
  • Only getting clan invites for inactive/bad clans
  • Oligarchy in CW
  • Lack of a definite answer about SPGs ("No plans to remove arty" is not the same as "we will [not] remove them")
  • Self-entitled unicorns (again, only some of them and I'm not referring to anyone in this BB, as those can be more or less understandable)
  • Breaking of promises (not to me, as I don't care but seeing other players upset logically make me upset about their loss)
  • Rerolls,*edited* and seal clubbers (still waiting for a T67 nerf)
  • Over reliance on premium ammo
  • Frontline map style still not the standard for Randoms and it still isn't back.
  • Poor map design, though has been improving lately. WG, leave that to Bongfish because they know what they're doing.
  • Forum trolls
  • General Chat trolling (though WG_M is really kicking some monumental rear armour hatches lately; my personal congrats to urdedXD; one of the best WG Staff I've ever encountered 5*)
  • Arty, MM and Suggestion threads used for venting and nothing is done about them.
  • Pingspam, sound bug and chat servers still not addressed.
  • Lack of a soft SBMM (key word is "soft")
  • SBMM in SH (I don't think this is required anymore. Unis have no way to target the weaker clans and not all noobs want to fight other noobs all day long)
  • WG Dev not answering the questions they should be answering.

 

Did I miss anything?

 

Yeah finding me on your team, lol

xx984 #25 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:57 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55077 battles
  • 2,520
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
When I get close to 3 mark and mess it up): I have done this twice on 60tp yesterday..

CmdRatScabies #26 Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:59 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37613 battles
  • 4,365
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
When my less than bright team mate gets derped for full HP because he decided to cross the field in front of the KV2.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #27 Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29251 battles
  • 2,288
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostGrimmx, on 09 September 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

Im talking about the feeling where you just want to log off, or just underperform the next few games, because you cant get over what just happened.

 

Some potato in chat whining that they keep losing because their game is rigged.



WindSplitter1 #28 Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:29 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,561
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View PostNoobySkooby, on 09 September 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

 

Yeah finding me on your team, lol

 

I'm by no means a good player either and yesterday I failed my teams a lot on my newly received IS-7.

But generally speaking, I can carry my weight, despite being Joe Average.



Ankara_Aatu #29 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34524 battles
  • 617
  • [RIOD] RIOD
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

The one-shots and 3 arty games are annoying, but what gets me the most is when I get a run of teams that just utterly and completely refuse to play the game. I mean the guys that collectively decide to camp the most useless location on the map for the full 5 minutes it takes for the enemy to surround and kill them. There's just nothing you can do to swing the game. Spotting enemies early doesn't help. Slowing down the enemy approach doesn't help. Farming damage from the back line doesn't help. Nothing works if 10-14 of your teammates are just categorically refusing to do anything.

 

Luckily it's a rare incidence to get more than 2 or 3 teams like that in a row, but when it happens it's so infuriating I'm actually surprised I haven't thrown my PC out the window yet.



UserZer00 #30 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9945 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostAnkara_Aatu, on 09 September 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

The one-shots and 3 arty games are annoying, but what gets me the most is when I get a run of teams that just utterly and completely refuse to play the game. I mean the guys that collectively decide to camp the most useless location on the map for the full 5 minutes it takes for the enemy to surround and kill them. There's just nothing you can do to swing the game. Spotting enemies early doesn't help. Slowing down the enemy approach doesn't help. Farming damage from the back line doesn't help. Nothing works if 10-14 of your teammates are just categorically refusing to do anything.

 

Luckily it's a rare incidence to get more than 2 or 3 teams like that in a row, but when it happens it's so infuriating I'm actually surprised I haven't thrown my PC out the window yet.

 

A gentle reminder.  Remember to stretch and lift with your legs before throwing the PC out the window. 

 

Hospitals are reporting a rise in back related injuries that could be avoided by following these two easy steps.

 



ihateclowns #31 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31443 battles
  • 249
  • [TROP] TROP
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012
I feel gutted when I look at the amount of time ive spent on this game and what I could have done instead of grinding all day everyday.

UserZer00 #32 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9945 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View Postihateclowns, on 09 September 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

I feel gutted when I look at the amount of time ive spent on this game and what I could have done instead of grinding all day everyday.

 

Well, do you at least play arty sometimes so you have one hand free for other tasks?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choosing music to listen to, changing the channel on the tv, etc.



Bordhaw #33 Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 11553 battles
  • 2,526
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postkejmo, on 09 September 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

MM - worse than ever (the adorable 3-5-7). 

Arty - worse than ever (stun for extra fun).

Map design - fantastic

(those 3 probably belong to the same pro "game advisor/manager" which made the game super "fun" to play. kudos to you, buddy)

Toxicity - over 9000

Bots - always are, always will be

Soviet tanks still overpowered (what a wonder)

Cannon fodder bottom tier in 85% games - awesome fun

New patch = new "balance" = new invented tanks that have absolutely no sense

RNG - "flawless"

Aiming RNG - even more "flawless" (a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit in favor of, what a wonder, soviet tanks)

For 1st win - 10 games needed

Playerbase IQ - epic

Physics 1.0 - worse than ever

Spotting system - broken again

Prem ammo - it's become standard

Armor - useless

Felling of "Pre-defined" match outcome where, for example, your Leo1 *edited* while enemy driving autoaiming holy mother russian tanks (with kv2 as a perfect example) hitting you from other side of the map with double the view range he can't even see.

 

Pretty much this, i'd say.

 

 

Waste of time. 



Troubledove #34 Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 42797 battles
  • 2,362
  • [METAL] METAL
  • Member since:
    09-07-2011

Be top tier heavy

Have overwhelming advantage in armor

Ask team to cover your behind, repeat

Do aggressive advance until you meet enemy

Do mighty fine frontally, pop enemies like soda cans

Few enemies flank you 

You are busy with enemies in front

"But hey, team will handle the stray trash, this will cost me a bit HP but thays it"

Die.

 

*edited*

 

And the opposite of above.

You are support/lower tier

Choose heavy to follow

Move front aggressive

Stay a bit behind to cover

Be 100% ready to juggle AP/HE to detrack and priotize enemies by danger level to keep your team's hulk alive

Meet enemy

Top heavy brainfarts and goes forward

Look at map, die internally because you and that heavy are both first and second line - ok ok we can do this anyway!

For a second have glimpse of hope because you can stop few enemies

Berzerk heavy goes still forward and receives full attention of enemy team from full visual range 

Dies in 1.15seconds

You. are. next.

You still front towards enemies because you constantly needed to follow the madman.

Turn to gtfo

Enemies start pouring in

Die. 

"Why you didnt help you poland scrub!?!!" message from heavy player 


 

Edited by NickMustaine, 10 September 2018 - 02:13 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


Hedgehog1963 #35 Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51290 battles
  • 7,475
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Posted Image

SlyMeerkat #36 Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16466 battles
  • 2,162
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
I can't really think of anything that is major and game breaking from the top of my head but than again im not a nitpicky player and a majority of the time i just accept it and move on unlike most who just love to complain over such minor things

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 09 September 2018 - 04:51 PM.


Bennie182 #37 Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53752 battles
  • 1,609
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

-WG supporting bad players by giving them better RNG. Especially when they snapshot you from mid- to long range and hit you, while your fully aimed shot misses.

-roflstomp matches wether it's a win or loss

-bad map rotation, getting the same maps all the time and even more when every day you pick a tank you usually don't play and play a few battles, always getting the same bad maps for it.

-current mm template

-arty remake

-RNG

-playing well and getting 'outplayed' by a very bad player

-bad players that take bad positions, play bad and still end up in the top of the team, while I try my best and get sh!t for it. good reason to focus those players when playing arty.

-premium spammo (like last match in VK B, getting hit in the front of the turret by a so-called 'good player' from ODIUM and after that the guy snapshots me every shot in the turret, because well.. RNG is supposed to support 'skilled' play.

I could write for hours, but I'm not gonna do that

 


Edited by Bennie182, 09 September 2018 - 05:16 PM.


CenturionA1 #38 Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13911 battles
  • 703
  • Member since:
    08-20-2012
Mine is holding 4or5 tanks like boss carrying a game in a strong possition, just for a arty to kock 4 modules/crew out stun me and shave off a good 3-500 health... tends to be worse at the mid tiers where arty still hits like a truck.

Ggorc #39 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4210 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    08-30-2017

View PostCenturionA1, on 09 September 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

Mine is holding 4or5 tanks like boss carrying a game in a strong possition, just for a arty to kock 4 modules/crew out stun me and shave off a good 3-500 health... tends to be worse at the mid tiers where arty still hits like a truck.

 

Than you look on the other flank and your team was wiped even if outnumbering 2 to 1

mtnm #40 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3021 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
Losing 7 games in a row.





Also tagged with rant, rage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users