Jump to content


WG dev Q&A from Poland


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

ares354 #1 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:05 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73803 battles
  • 3,264
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

http://rykoszet.info...czolgisty-qa-2/ - you can translate this, but I will translate most important stuff; 

-Dev are working on crew skill, for now, no new info. 

-Rebalanse of tier 7 to 5(T67 for exmaple) will come after they finish tier 8.  

-Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold(that sucks hard). 

-New Czech premium tank will come

-T103 will come next year. There are rumors about new soviet TD line, not yet confirmed. He maybe part of tech tree, with Su 120 Taran as top(so rip Grille 15)
-Trade-In will be available at some point. 

-No changes are planned for Grille 15, Dev are happy with him(so on onverhaul 50% wr, Grille 15 get 47 %, good balance)

-Something for old players(like me) in December  

-Buffs to tier 8 pref mm are changes for tier VIII tanks, so after dev are done with that, they are going to rebalance lower tiers. That mean, most likely tanks like KT, KV 4, TVP VTU, T34-2 etc wont be buffed at all in this year and neither next year. 

 



wsatnutter #2 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25126 battles
  • 7,762
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010


Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:11 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38623 battles
  • 5,069
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

I'll believe it when I see it.

SoonTM



Dava_117 #4 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:12 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19870 battles
  • 3,475
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postares354, on 09 September 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

http://rykoszet.info...czolgisty-qa-2/ - you can translate this, but I will translate most important stuff; 

-Dev are working on crew skill, for now, no new info. 

-Rebalanse of tier 7 to 5(T67 for exmaple) will come after they finish tier 8.  

-Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold(that sucks hard). 

-New Czech premium tank will come

-T103 will come next year. There are rumors about new soviet TD line, not yet confirmed. He maybe part of tech tree, with Su 120 Taran as top(so rip Grille 15)
-Trade-In will be available at some point. 

-No changes are planned for Grille 15, Dev are happy with him(so on onverhaul 50% wr, Grille 15 get 47 %, good balance)

-Something for old players(like me) in December  

-Buffs to tier 8 pref mm are changes for tier VIII tanks, so after dev are done with that, they are going to rebalance lower tiers. That mean, most likely tanks like KT, KV 4, TVP VTU, T34-2 etc wont be buffed at all in this year and neither next year. 

 

 

So...  game problem awarness as good as usual...

cragarion #5 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:12 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles
  • 2,629
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Postares354, on 09 September 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

 

-Something for old players(like me) in December  

 

 

 

We'll get a lovely new shiny tier 2 premium :rolleyes:

 

I think us loyal old timers who have been here from closed testing should get at least a new unseen tier 8 premium some premium time and gold as a thank you for our loyalty.



WindSplitter1 #6 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:38 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16293 battles
  • 2,564
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

Google Translate gives us more intel:

 

The Good:

  • CZ premium. About frickin time. There's even a CZ full tree with TDs and arty lying around. Surely it could be supertested. Plenty of Tenkistas here...
  • Destroying bridges and causing avalanches. I would also add buildings, so if I shoot a chimney and it falls on top of a tank, he takes damage.
  • Tank Trade in. Again, about time

 

The Bad:

  • Changes to Tiers V-VII - Technical charateristics improved (Including T67) - Either GT isn't panning out or you plan buffing one of the tanks that is already the cause of so much grief at low tiers. If anything this vehicle should be nerfed to the groun or outright removed.
  • T 103. ANOTHER RASJA premium tank and ANOTHER TD line which is part of ANOTHER RASJA tank line. Who could've guessed?
  • Grille 15. "Devs are happy with it" Of course. Because it makes sense an assault gun like the bobject has more reverse speed than a vehicle without any armour to carry right?


Andrasan89 #7 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6771 battles
  • 416
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

that means hightier balance is DOOMED if they "finished" it...:facepalm:

 

what a ....:facepalm:

 

type5 still moronic without weakpoints and p2w gun at extreme level

268-4 still without proper weakpoints or drawbacks

430u still ruining all other simmilar tanks because again, no weakpoints ! :facepalm: or proper drawbacks

 

 

what a....:facepalm:



Beltalowda #8 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62632 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
I would not mind getting some special camo for old timers who were here since beta. 

VarzA #9 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21827 battles
  • 1,464
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    06-17-2011

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 09 September 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

SoonTM

 

Fixing t5-7 for them probably means buffing the mid-tier arty.



Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38623 battles
  • 5,069
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostVarzA, on 09 September 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

 

Fixing t5-7 for them probably means buffing the mid-tier arty.

 

Indeed - I always wanted splash on my FV304.

M44 gets splash at tier VI so I want it on my Bert.



gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:00 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11191 battles
  • 2,112
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

T67 improved!? Surely that can't be right.

Also I haye they will now start to mess-up tier 5-7, its the only fun part of the game. If they ruin this I think I'll just quit.

 

Also thinking I might trade-in my CDC. I know the trade in sucks, but CDC sucks more. If PMM tanks are buffed now basically you are screwed even more... basically all tanks you face are much better. However if the game sucks and dies, why put jn more money right?

 



PervyPastryPuffer #12 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31205 battles
  • 2,266
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Is the tank trade-in the same thing we already saw or are they talking about trading in Bonds for tanks?

 

View Postares354, on 09 September 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

most likely tanks like KT, KV 4, TVP VTU, T34-2 etc wont be buffed at all in this year and neither next year.

 

That's...tragic. :(

gunslingerXXX #13 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11191 battles
  • 2,112
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostBeltalowda, on 09 September 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

I would not mind getting some special camo for old timers who were here since beta. 

 

that would be nice and a good idea, but I fear they will screw up by gifting a camo which you need to buy with gold first :trollface:

 (not applicable for me I understand). 



SovietBias #14 Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37407 battles
  • 1,319
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View Postares354, on 09 September 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:


 

-Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold(that sucks hard). 

 

 

 

Assuming this is what is written, I wonder what the [edited]are they thinking.

 

Why ressurecting this idea again? What's this 'can't be balanced' nonsense? I hope this is just a Dev that hasn't caught up after vacations.


Edited by SovietBias, 09 September 2018 - 07:13 PM.


ares354 #15 Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73803 battles
  • 3,264
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 09 September 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

T67 improved!? Surely that can't be right.

Also I haye they will now start to mess-up tier 5-7, its the only fun part of the game. If they ruin this I think I'll just quit.

 

Also thinking I might trade-in my CDC. I know the trade in sucks, but CDC sucks more. If PMM tanks are buffed now basically you are screwed even more... basically all tanks you face are much better. However if the game sucks and dies, why put jn more money right?

 

 

They dont say T67 will be buffed, but said tier 5 to 7 will get improvements. They said tier 5 tank will be changed, so nerfs and buffs. T67 will be effected by this rebalance, that all. 

 

View PostSovietBias, on 09 September 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

 

Assuming this is what is written, I wonder what the [edited]are they thinking.

 

Why ressurecting this idea again? What's this 'can't be balanced' nonsense? I hope this is just a Dev that hasn't caught up after vacations.

 

Don't insult me. 

 

They said; If there will be Pref MM tank that cant be rebalanced, Dev will compensated with gold(fully). So probably if they wont be able to for example(balance some pref tanks) you will be able to sell him for gold, or you will get gold for him.  

And remember last thing; some person translated that from Russian, so minor mistake in translation can be done, I only translate what is worte down there. 

 

Block Quote

 That's...tragic.

 

We know that next update will give us buffed Pref mm tanks, like SP, KV 5, IS6, 112, WZ 111, M6A1E2, type59. And we dont see YET! any tech tree tanks. Maybe some info will come later, who know with WG. 

 

Block Quote

 Google Translate gives us more intel:

 

First of all, I didin't translate about bridges because knowing WG this is FAR away. Tank trade and CZ premium you got intel, so I dont know what is your problem. 


Edited by ares354, 09 September 2018 - 08:24 PM.


NoobySkooby #16 Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:35 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14205 battles
  • 3,231
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostAndrasan89, on 09 September 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

that means hightier balance is DOOMED if they "finished" it...:facepalm:

 

what a ....:facepalm:

 

type5 still moronic without weakpoints and p2w gun at extreme level

268-4 still without proper weakpoints or drawbacks

430u still ruining all other simmilar tanks because again, no weakpoints ! :facepalm: or proper drawbacks

 

 

what a....:facepalm:

 

You do realise that these tank you deem OP is what the lesser players dream of, which means the lesser players, myself included here, will not perform well in all the tanks above, maybe there are about 10% (that figure maybe generous) of players who like Lemming rush and cry baby can play any tank in godlike ways, others are mere wannabe's ho may get lucky, same thing goes for the Defender what all the crybabies got removed.

 

You people along with WG themselves create the hype and it is mis leading, very,very, mis leading.:angry:



Sushil #17 Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 35195 battles
  • 231
  • Member since:
    09-16-2010

-Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold "

 

But what if the players want to keep it ?

Does it mean "those" tanks will be forcibly sold off :angry:


Edited by Sushil, 09 September 2018 - 08:57 PM.


ares354 #18 Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:05 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73803 battles
  • 3,264
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostSushil, on 09 September 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

-Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold "

 

But what if the players want to keep it ?

Does it mean "those" tanks will be forcibly sold off :angry:

 

I hope not. That will be worst case scenario, for WG. 



Steve8066 #19 Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12542 battles
  • 841
  • Member since:
    10-06-2015

Block Quote

Tanks with preferential matchmaking that can't be balanced, will be compensate fully with gold(that sucks hard).

 

not gonna happen, if ive bought it with cash then cash is what i will want in return, not gold.

Banelord #20 Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Veteran
  • 35478 battles
  • 1,698
  • [DEPAC] DEPAC
  • Member since:
    07-24-2010

View Postares354, on 09 September 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

 

I hope not. That will be worst case scenario, for WG. 

 

Knowing WG, i expect something like this. "We cant balance them properly for a fun and encouraging gameplay."

 

What premium tanks would it be? E25 / TOG / 2J / KJPZ?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users