skills equipment premium pay2win playstyle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_Daemon__ #1 Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3821 battles
  • [704TD] 704TD

Hi guys, I'd like to ask centurion or british tank players what equipment/skills would you recommend on Centurion 5/1 Raac? Or even playstyle as if to play more safe second line or to be flanker...?

So far thinking of:

- equipment: vert stabs, ventilation, gun rammer

- skills: recon, smooth ride, deadeye, safe stowage...

ps.: Bought it because I fell in love with fv201 (a45) and wanted to buy fv 4202 which would be small upgrade but loved the looks of 5/1 and got it, only after buying it I noticed that it is pay2win tier 8 copy of 7/1...

Anyway got terrible winrate with it, only about 40% while fv201 (a45) is about 61%...

tank276 #2 Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50088 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

Vert stabs, rammer and (for me) coated optics.

You have a decent turret but dont overdo it brawling, especially vs t9s or 10s.

Commander : 6th sense, recon

Gunner : snap shot, repairs

Driver : Clutch breaking, repairs

Loader : Repairs,sit awareness

Get BIA as 3rd skill for all

It is a good tank for me, the current MM doesnt make it shine, maybe on the spot for Frontline (I didnt play much cause I am credit affluent). :hiding:

AzoreanOutkast #3 Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9165 battles

Dont worry about WR it will come up eventually since the play style of it... Well it kinda takes a while to figure out.

The more "armor" it has makes one think about going foward, in front of all ppl and slug it out, wich is a mistake, i know done it, regret it, starting to recover from earlier mistakes.

It has alot more armor in hull than other centurions wich is a good thing but remember there are alot of tanks out there that will pen it the same.

The gun on that tank is the same 20 pounder as in the FV4202, i play both in a similar fashion, despite the centurion having a bigger profile and doesnt work as well as the FV... But the gun depression is nice enough to work some ridgelines.

I would say go for the suport/flanker role, despite u can snipe also with this.

Its a particularly good tank to be a "fireman" despite not being that fast (meaning look at minimap and go suport the side that is crumbing)

The learning curve on this tanks isnt the best but ull eventually get there.

As equipment goes i think ur right on the money i went for that too.

As crew training goes...

brothers in arms; sixth sense, repairs, safe stoage, recon, camo. 

catatpillar #4 Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20163 battles

I find my FV4202 best at medium to long range. If you have map rich of ridge lines and you are top tier - you can even be frontline tank. It's has precise gun so you don't need stabilizer and snapshot skills - i would go for BiA, camo, repair... 

CenturionA1 #5 Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13911 battles

If its the same as the Centurion 1, then its a great ridge ling worker and decent hull down, Looking at its stats the upper plate might be decent as well same as T-54 but you have the gun dep to make it even better, nice gun with decent pen/accuracy decent all around stats tbh. To me it just seems like a really good all around tank. Although tanks.gg seems really bugged atm with tank models so I cant see if the turret is exactly the same as the centurion 1

deivio82 #6 Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 48797 battles
  • [LDTO] LDTO
dont buy. its crap . slow . long aim, need gold ammo. moslt time tier 10 battle 

AzoreanOutkast #7 Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9165 battles

Block Quote

dont buy. its crap . slow . long aim, need gold ammo. moslt time tier 10 battle

Not fast to accelerate but speed is average for a medium, aim time is not bad is in par with other mediums and that is why u got the rammer and perks on crew to speed up, gold ammo is something u need just for the real heavily armored, given u know how to properly aim and target weak spots, tier X battles, same as with other tanks of tier 8, u get plenty of that.

Also tagged with skills, equipment, premium, pay2win, playstyle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users