New French Vehicles Wheel In

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

Rock_n_Rollie #141 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13604 battles

When i want to zoom around the battlefield at not-so-safe-or-responsible-speeds, i already have the cutest tank in the game: the VW Beetle Luchs.

BUT,

if these French things come with a crewmember that sticks out of the hatch to make rude hand gestures and spew foul language every time the vehicle gets dinged or cut off ... then i am all for it.

:P

Mediums_X_are_OP #142 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51023 battles
  • [TUN] TUN
You make this game with every introduction wich is OP, more insane imbalanced but that´s the cherry on the pie ! It isn´t enough that the super heavies and generaly the tanks have a bad turret traverse and even aming time introduced in the game, so instead of removing or at least reducing the aiming time due to the already heavily increased pace and speed in the game lately, you INTRODUCE 100Km/h wheeled vehicles !!!
WG you realy want to get such unfairness and imbalance on that many players..? Is greed the only thing wich drives you???

WG you´re greedy, insane, conscienceless and you have no sense of fairness or balance whatsoever, l´m deeply disgusted by people like you and belive me, many other players will be after such insane introduction, l sincerely belive you need to have your brains check.
Reality check.

Edited by Mediums_X_are_OP, 14 September 2018 - 05:22 PM.

Bordhaw #143 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:55 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12736 battles

View PostCommunity, on 11 September 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

Wheeled vehicles make their debut on the Super Test.

gunslingerXXX #144 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11742 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

View PostMediums_X_are_OP, on 14 September 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

It isn´t enough that the super heavies and generaly the tanks have a bad turret traverse and even aming time introduced in the game, so instead of removing or at least reducing the aiming time due to the already heavily increased pace and speed in the game lately, you INTRODUCE 100Km/h wheeled vehicles !!!

Drive russian tanks. Aiming is optional, especially with the 152 mm guns. I'm sure you can still 1 shot these new vehicles at 100 km/h from 400+ meters.

Paul_Kouadio #145 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3781 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 14 September 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

Drive russian tanks. Aiming is optional, especially with the 152 mm guns. I'm sure you can still 1 shot these new vehicles at 100 km/h from 400+ meters.

​This. If I see one on the battlefield, I'll just load HE in my LTG or LTTB and they'll be taken care of. 

I just hope they introduce the good AMX10RC

Mediums_X_are_OP #146 Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51023 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 14 September 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

You can´t even follow, let alone lead with the turret traverse when a 100Km/h object moves even at hundreds of meters range, let alone hit...
WG what´s that comedy here, need for speed or what..? I think you confound the game, that´s not even a tank but a wheeled vehicle !!! Foreign vehicles shan´t be allowed in a tanks game !
That´ll be a broken game for tanks.

Edited by Mediums_X_are_OP, 18 September 2018 - 11:30 PM.

reklakazala #147 Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19982 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

View PostKors04, on 14 September 2018 - 05:53 AM, said:

LOL ! 

1/ No need to type in CAAAAAPS !

2/ There is a steep step between an EBR and the Millenium Falcon. Not even "close"

3/ Depending on languages "tank" doesn't mean the same thing... in german you would say "panzer" which means "armored".

4/ It has a great service records in the french army and more than 1100 were received

5/ Served between 1951 and 1985 : over 30 years. "Fast withdrawn" procrastination-style.

Now you can explain your problem with real arguments.

i Agree ,it stay in army reserve, also t34-85 was withdrawn 1990 from ussr army.that tank was good against arab tribes in north africa during liberation wars,

t55 was in reserve untill 2000 or even now, it have upgraded firecontrol system , new ammo include guided missiles that are fired from gun , better engine and ERA armor

40mm bofors antaircraft gun take him out at 2000 meters or more,and after 50 years of wondering french engineers came up with leclerc, 3 man crew, auto loader and 55 tons.

if you think that light tank is better solution i suggest you to write french army, you will save them millions

immagine, amx 15 ton vehicle with 200 hp engine , and now they build leclerc, 1500hp engine

Do you know how hard is make reliable engine for tank?? at that power, and gearbox also

19:19 Added after 4 minutes

View PostWeak_man, on 11 September 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

Can you give this tank engine to bugatti chiron because it can go to 100 km/h in 2 seconds ?

Game is full of arty, of invisible swedish td, of sc-fi autoloaders and now a vechicle that does 0 - 85 km/h in under 2 seconds.

How mouch it weights, 1500 kg and have w16, 1500 hp engine? Where is the law of physics for you? And to go with the same speed backwards is unrealistic, unles the tank have two driving seats one in front and one in the back and with one driver this take several seconds to change. 

Welcome to the wot, sci-fi editon. Don't forget that many people play this game for history and reality similarities. 

millenium falcon is next step.

I think they dont make enough money , so its easier to crapthe game and shut it down

Mediums_X_are_OP #148 Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51023 battles
  • [TUN] TUN

A failed system, WG did 3-4 huge mistakes.

Firstly the mistake to introduce OP tanks, wich means always better tanks in the hope that most players will grind them wich didn´t came true, many players left the game instead.

OP tanks, just take a look at the sats of the players who play mediums, almost all have blue/purple stats, so it couldn´t be more obvious that this vehicles offer parameters wich are exploited to farm good and shiny results and stats, why isn´t WG looking into that..?

Then WG did another mistake, to enlarge and invest in projects wich kind of failed, financialy at least.

Then erasing maps, a huge reason why many players found the game boring and left. Btw never heard of a single game wich deletes maps but only games wich add new ones. Redesign maps you "wise WG" to balance them and not removing.

Then the 2 tier higher system is another reason of rage and quitting play WoT. It´s like you organise a competition in wich some competitors become slingshots while the others become fire guns... That´s what WG expect of us, go there with a lot less chances because that´s how l equiped you and want you to play/fight...

Lastly to few options, firstly to be able to select maps or tier exclusively for example own tier or 2 tiers higher and for each tier higher battle 10% more XP for example, who want to play in such can play, who don´t he shall be allowed to play only against own tier. Then to select the tank types against one plays, against or without arty, lights, mediums, TDs or heavies.
This game isn´t user friendly.

And then even more, the MatchMaking, WG has a black and a white list so everything is a mockery, WG decides who becomes good statistics and who becomes bad statistics, they don´t want to introduce MM based on the statistics of the players but use the statistics to manipulate some players in bad or worse teams than the enemy making out of the personal contribution and own statistics a mockery.

So the statistics of each and every player are flawed and falsified more or less, from case to case.
Not only that´s not a fair game with fairly balanced tools/weapons but is even a manipulated one, where do l know it from..? I´m queued in about 70% of the matches agaist better quoted players despite the fact that l have random stats, yellow (wich would´ve been green if l would have been queued in roughly 50% better/worse teams). So randomly by default and chance it can´t happen over long periods of time to be queued mostly in worse teams, it could happen perhaps at a percentage of lets say 51% but mathematical in about 70% is impossible. Then a further sign, in lower tiers the heavies are stronger than the other tanks, especialy the heavy japaneese line O-I, O-Ni, O-Ho, Type so l notice almost any match l have in my team no such tanks while the opponents have 1 to 4 such tanks...

With it l´m not the only payer who noticed it, there are many players who noticed, wrote about and many have quit the game. One may easily notice it also while watching streams or clips on YT from players with many channel subscribers, those YT and Twich channel owners are queued in matches against many clueless players or weaker at least, making out of their gameplay a joy and fun to chase the victims, for one WG do this as a thank for their help to gather players, for other that tru this they advertise and make false publicity as the game would be that easy to play and win, to attract mor players. So WG is using filthy and unfair tools.

Quickybaby even said that the game shan´t be balanced because then it wouldn´t be nice anymore, with other words, people like him couldn´t exploit the unbalance anymore...

Don´t know why are those WG creatures/people that filthy but so they are. Who insult or criticise WG in chat or over the forum is queued in manipulated MM. WG recognised oficialy that they can manipulate anything but the one said they don´t...

I wish there was some kind of supervising and control of the servers form the state but sadly there isn´t any, despite the fact that that´s a company wich becomes financial benefits from it´s customers, it is a comercial company so there shall be a control.
I payed in this game perhaps 1000€ whereas a game like Battlefield costs about 30€ along with premium account forever another 60€... So all in all about or under 100€ so what l become in exchange for paying perhaps 10 times the amount of money..? MM cheat...

Another example, payed for the Mauerbrecher about 40-50€ wich has in front armour a gap in the sides of the mantlet down to 81,9 mm, so other two weak spots beside the two advertised by WG in the front of this tank... Fraud and mock ze germans...
The + of the game is its WWII flair, better said the architecture (because l´m not interested in war, in contrary) wich induces some kind of nostalgy for the people who lived in the 60s and 70s.

Edited by Mediums_X_are_OP, 08 October 2018 - 12:31 AM.

NoobySkooby #149 Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15435 battles

View PostAppleMars, on 11 September 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

An interesting idea. I am little bit sceptical about its usefulness bcs of  huge view range of high tiers and corridors on most of the maps.

I have no doubt that many players will like to drive like crazy across the map without any tactical benefit for the team or win. This will be a wet dream for yolo warriors :facepalm:  

does sort of sound fun though, and how many will be doing donuts in the base, lol

reklakazala #150 Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19982 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

View Posttomo_braica, on 20 September 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

i Agree ,it stay in army reserve, also t34-85 was withdrawn 1990 from ussr army.that tank was good against arab tribes in north africa during liberation wars,

t55 was in reserve untill 2000 or even now, it have upgraded firecontrol system , new ammo include guided missiles that are fired from gun , better engine and ERA armor

40mm bofors antaircraft gun take him out at 2000 meters or more,and after 50 years of wondering french engineers came up with leclerc, 3 man crew, auto loader and 55 tons.

if you think that light tank is better solution i suggest you to write french army, you will save them millions

immagine, amx 15 ton vehicle with 200 hp engine , and now they build leclerc, 1500hp engine

Do you know how hard is make reliable engine for tank?? at that power, and gearbox also

19:19 Added after 4 minutes

millenium falcon is next step.

I think they dont make enough money , so its easier to crapthe game and shut it down

View PostWeak_man i agree, yesterday my nephew, asked me some realy realy realy stupid questions about ww2 and tanks.He figure out that can learn history from wot and refuse to take book in his hands.now we have young people posting at youtube about ww2 battles and tanks having no idea wot are they talking about.discussing tactics and history of tank warfare

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users