T92: The Perfect Boy Scout is Here!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:00 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Coming from the air, our new Tier VIII is here to scout and chew bubblegum. And it's all out of gum.

The full text of the news item

gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:16 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 11187 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

?

this advertising is becoming more special every week?

Edited by gunslingerXXX, 12 September 2018 - 06:17 AM.

8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:18 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 67706 battles
I mean I like it but it's hardly new.

Maverick__1971 #4 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22268 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Look WoT...you can add as many "new" items onto the game as you can to try to bring in more income, change the graphics, add new maps, add polish and put it in a box with ribbons to make it look sweet for all I care.  But the TRUE reality is UNTIL the MM system of the 3/5/7 is overhauled, and the game is put back into check with all the massive amount of illegal mods running loose, rampart, wild, unchecked, and no random scans are being done on your part what so ever!  This addition and anything else you try to add into the game as something new is meaningless.  Reality Check!  Who wants to play a game that is crooked, corrupt, and the MM is ridiculous?!  Add anything!  It doesn't matter.  The true reality of the game management has not changed!  Until you start enforcing your fair game policy nothing has changed for anyone! 

I cannot speak for all, but personally I have no desire to spend my money on armor, paint schemes, gold, credits, or anything of the like when I know that whatever I purchase is going to be supporting a game that is managed to take my money but not ensure fair play is enforced.  As a paying customer my own money deserves a better enforced game, better customer satisfaction, and much better quality improvement of the management of the game plus respect as a consumer of this game.  "If" this ever starts to happen then I may come back and play more.  But until then my days of economically supporting this corrupt management that's does nothing but take money only to turn a blind eye to the massive amount of cheating going on are over.   

Smegger213 #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:31 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13778 battles
  • [-4DC-] -4DC-

Bought one when it first came out.

I am crap in it.

Probably my worse win rate in any light tank.

Ricky_Baby #6 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 64279 battles

View PostMaverick__1971, on 12 September 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

Look WoT...you can add as many "new" items onto the game as you can to try to bring in more income, change the graphics, add new maps, add polish and put it in a box with ribbons to make it look sweet for all I care.  But the TRUE reality is UNTIL the MM system of the 3/5/7 is overhauled, and the game is put back into check with all the massive amount of illegal mods running loose, rampart, wild, unchecked, and no random scans are being done on your part what so ever!  This addition and anything else you try to add into the game as something new is meaningless.  Reality Check!  Who wants to play a game that is crooked, corrupt, and the MM is ridiculous?!  Add anything!  It doesn't matter.  The true reality of the game management has not changed!  Until you start enforcing your fair game policy nothing has changed for anyone! 

I cannot speak for all, but personally I have no desire to spend my money on armor, paint schemes, gold, credits, or anything of the like when I know that whatever I purchase is going to be supporting a game that is managed to take my money but not ensure fair play is enforced.  As a paying customer my own money deserves a better enforced game, better customer satisfaction, and much better quality improvement of the management of the game plus respect as a consumer of this game.  "If" this ever starts to happen then I may come back and play more.  But until then my days of economically supporting this corrupt management that's does nothing but take money only to turn a blind eye to the massive amo

Well Said

Edited by Ricky_Baby, 12 September 2018 - 06:53 AM.

Fr4kt #7 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18172 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostSmegger213, on 12 September 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

Bought one when it first came out.

I am crap in it.

Probably my worse win rate in any light tank.

No you are not crap, the problem is the tank, it simply doesn't make any sense: Low top speed (on a scout, riiiiight) laughable alpha (lowest in class/tier) and crappy camo (despite what their marketing geniuses vomit on you, the camo is nothing special in this tank and you need every single crew skill/equipment to make it work). Basically, in this tank you are a scout waiting for another scout to come and yolo you without any risks: They will outspot you, outDPM you and then kill you because they will outrun your ridiculous 60km/h top speed with ease.

It is sold as a scout. Much like the ELC even 90, it is not a scout. It is simply an incredibly underpowered tank that you will struggle with trying to find a place in the game for it. Oh yes, and have fun while fighting tier X tanks on your pityful tier 8 "scout", if this misscarriage of a vehicle should be called that way...

DO

NOT

BUY

EVER!!!

Edited by Fr4kt, 12 September 2018 - 06:53 AM.

undutchable80 #8 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7749 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Great little LT - good camo, decent speed, low profile & good VR. Still has a couple of big drawbacks in my opinion: the standard alpha (150) + mediocre RoF means it has crap DPM which shows when you are arty hunting mid-late game and you wanna kill off 3 arties in quick succession; just doesnt happen. Also, the standard pen of 175 is meh, but the cost of premium ammo - 5600 credits for 210(!) pen and still 150 alpha is just plain ridiculous. That is the highest cost of a premium shell for the lowest alpha on any Tier 8 tank... The ELC EVEN 90 has 220 pen for its premium rounds at 4400 credits!

Starforge #9 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2992 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
Wait, its just me or its the 3rd premium in sale this week?

Sturmi_0545 #10 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41511 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

I like it because it feels like a piece of Armored Warfare in WoT.

And since the first one desperately needs server population anyway, I'll focus on it more for the next 6 "fixing months". Feels like a vacation (no PvP arty, no premium ammo).

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 12 September 2018 - 07:30 AM.

STARSBarry #11 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7555 battles
  • [GAAAH] GAAAH
I love light tanks and not even I would buy this PoS it is literally a disappointment in all areas.

JaffaStar #12 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48924 battles
Another special premium tank for sell ?!? WTF is wrong with you guys ?!? No more income ?!? Perhaps something is wrong on your end ... Perhaps you should do not listen anymore to those who give you all the retard ideas ... Focus on the fu king FRONTLINE and it s huge potential ...

Gremlin182 #13 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

General

• Player
  • 49208 battles

I automatically buy earn grind win any light tanks added to the game.

Already have this one how about a premium Aufklarungspanzerpanther next or a premium VK28-01 with the 150mm derp gun

Rock_n_Rollie #14 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11710 battles

View PostMaverick__1971, on 12 September 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

---snip---

l the massive amount of illegal mods running loose, rampart, wild, unchecked, and no random scans are being done on your part what so ever!  

---snip---

Eh what? Which massive amount?

I know there are a few out there, but a massive amount???  Not in the public there are; maybe if you get out the bitcoins on the deep web?  Maybe there is one that ensures that one never ends up on the special needs team... that one i would like to see :)

Anyways, you know that WG doesn't comment on their anti-cheat procedures.  Except they announcement every few months that xyz number have been permanently kicked.  As far as you and i know they might have once again flagged a few 1000 and one of these days there will be a mass-purge.

As for the T92:

while it is not "bad", it is a little meh and very circumstantial. 

On the right map, the right MM, a muppet enemy team, and you not going to the known spotting locations it works as a passive scout.  It even works in the mop up at the end if you're not stupid.  As an active scout, you'll be committed to keep moving all of the time till you run out of breath or headfirst into an objeckt_xyz.

It does not work very well when bottom tier and thus gets outspotted by a T-X Heavy from across the map and thus requires a lot of creative sneaking around.. a lot of hard work for little result.

It is really suffering from WGs corridor maps, MTs & HTs "power creep" and LTs having been strangled in the higher tiers. (which is why they hope to correct this with wheeled vehicles)

Ramshock #15 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12143 battles
  • [KURSI] KURSI
Everyone, please buy this tank I really love shooting HE with my IeKpz M 41 90 GF at T92 :)  

Zhaon #16 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3966 battles
I am looking everyday for good news into the site and all i see are bundles and premium tanks :trollface: .. it seems Wargaming is going down with money income and of course with player base because it's normal. People woke up , it seems... finally. :facepalm:

Edited by Zhaon, 13 September 2018 - 09:33 AM.

todireanu #17 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 45050 battles
  • [ARCAN] ARCAN

View PostRock_n_Rollie, on 12 September 2018 - 07:23 AM, said:

Eh what? Which massive amount?

I know there are a few out there, but a massive amount???  Not in the public there are; maybe if you get out the bitcoins on the deep web?  Maybe there is one that ensures that one never ends up on the special needs team... that one i would like to see :)

Anyways, you know that WG doesn't comment on their anti-cheat procedures.  Except they announcement every few months that xyz number have been permanently kicked.  As far as you and i know they might have once again flagged a few 1000 and one of these days there will be a mass-purge.

As for the T92:

while it is not "bad", it is a little meh and very circumstantial. 

On the right map, the right MM, a muppet enemy team, and you not going to the known spotting locations it works as a passive scout.  It even works in the mop up at the end if you're not stupid.  As an active scout, you'll be committed to keep moving all of the time till you run out of breath or headfirst into an objeckt_xyz.

It does not work very well when bottom tier and thus gets outspotted by a T-X Heavy from across the map and thus requires a lot of creative sneaking around.. a lot of hard work for little result.

It is really suffering from WGs corridor maps, MTs & HTs "power creep" and LTs having been strangled in the higher tiers. (which is why they hope to correct this with wheeled vehicles)

I'm sorry to bring out the bad news to you man!!! The only reason one doesn't run illegal mods is just that he doesn't want to, like me. And no, you don't have to go 'deep' at all on the web.

Anyway, this is not really so important as there are much worse things in this game which are 100% created and supported by WG.

Three_Rounds_Rapid #18 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36827 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostCommunity, on 12 September 2018 - 06:00 AM, said:

T92: The Perfect Boy Scout is Here!
Coming from the air, our new Tier VIII is here to scout and chew bubblegum. And it's all out of gum.
<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/Tier-VIII-of-the-week-T92-LT/">The full text of the news item</a>

Is this google translated from some other language where it makes sense?

Papelao #19 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1004 battles
  • [CA-] CA-
75% discount where (w/o PA and other garbage)? :)

Cobra6 #20 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16333 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

T92 suffers from the same issue as the EVEN90, DPM far too low to be competitive.

A gun with 150 alpha on T8 should have very high DPM, similar to tanks like the Comet for instance.

Other than that, fun tank.

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users