5x Exp missions from paint & bundles

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LeeTErik #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30332 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
Hello everyone. I just have a few questions about the 5x exp missions you get from buying paint and bundles from the WG store. Are there any way to pause or choose spesific tanks that the missions are avaible for? I need my premium tanks to grind credits for now, but i dont want to use my 5x exp on other then the vehicle im actually grinding. Anyone know's anything about this?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29784 battles
It only activates after you've done a daily double so as long as you're careful around that you can still use other tanks without accidentally wasting a x5.

LeeTErik #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30332 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 12 September 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

It only activates after you've done a daily double so as long as you're careful around that you can still use other tanks without accidentally wasting a x5.

So that mean's i only can play for 1 win with a tank and then it automaticly activates the 5x exp after that? There is no way to "pause it" or select spesific vehicles that uses the 5x?

JaffaStar #4 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48805 battles
MUHAHA ... this is very good ... well .. at least you paid ... 

bstb3 #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39199 battles
  • [VBRJ] VBRJ

View PostLeeTErik, on 12 September 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

So that mean's i only can play for 1 win with a tank and then it automaticly activates the 5x exp after that? There is no way to "pause it" or select spesific vehicles that uses the 5x?

Thats right. Once you have bought the missions, the only way you will not use one up at the end of any battle is if you are playing a tank that still has the daily win bonus on it (or by losing).

Homer_J #6 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLeeTErik, on 12 September 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

There is no way to "pause it"

Just lose.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66541 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Nope, no way to pause it. As it was clearly stated on the store page when you bought it. The 5x mission only works on ANY tank that has done the daily mission first. So thus you play the tanks you want to have it, that has already won their 2x. 

Homer_J #8 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:58 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 September 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

Nope, no way to pause it. As it was clearly stated on the store page when you bought it. The 5x mission only works on ANY tank that has done the daily mission first. So thus you play the tanks you want to have it, that has already won their 2x. 

The in store wording says the bonus "can only be completed on the tanks of your choice" which is at best ambiguous.  You could read it to mean you get a choice of which tank to assign it to.

Mike_Mckay #9 Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21087 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 September 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

No it WASNT "clearly" stated, every single other booster you can buy without exception is manually activated, NOWHERE did it state these are any different to every single other bought and paid for booster.and if you could pull your fanboy nose out of WGs rusty bullet hole long enough to be objective you would realise it was vague at best, definitely undefined either way and at worst deliberately designed to get people to purchase them before they realise their flawed implementations

Its easy to say "ooh it was obvious" AFTER its known, but actually making "clear" would have taken around 10 seconds of WGs time and around half a dozen words, but apparently that was far too much like hard work for them to bother with. The other boosters ALSO work with "every tank" too, yet unfathomably DONT work without being activated.

Edited by Mike_Mckay, 12 September 2018 - 10:23 PM.

LeeTErik #10 Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:37 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30332 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1

View PostMike_Mckay, on 12 September 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

No it WASNT "clearly" stated, every single other booster you can buy without exception is manually activated, NOWHERE did it state these are any different to every single other bought and paid for booster.and if you could pull your fanboy nose out of WGs rusty bullet hole long enough to be objective you would realise it was vague at best, definitely undefined either way and at worst deliberately designed to get people to purchase them before they realise their flawed implementations

Its easy to say "ooh it was obvious" AFTER its known, but actually making "clear" would have taken around 10 seconds of WGs time and around half a dozen words, but apparently that was far too much like hard work for them to bother with. The other boosters ALSO work with "every tank" too, yet unfathomably DONT work without being activated.

I agree with you on this one. It was really unclear of WG. When i read thru before i purchased it i really thought that the tank that had the paint, where the one that got the 5x exp. So to say what ever tank you put the bought camo on, where the one that got the 5x exp missions, then you could switch the paint around on the vehicles you wanted 5x on... LuL stupid me, i've played this game for so long that i should've known better Q.Q

Simeon85 #11 Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 1097 battles

It's not really a booster, it's more like there is limited battle 5x event on, it'll apply to whatever tanks you play, after they have done their daily double. 

Hence why it describes them as 'missions', no different than say the double crew XP missions, you play a tank, it completes the mission. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users