Game balancing (Not Tank balancing)

Game Balancing Experience lev

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Silent_Cougar #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

I know this may have been raised previously, but if not, any answers or oprtions would be good.  During the last few days of gameplay, I have witnessed matches where the opposing teams battle experience has overwhelmed the ally team. ie, 7 players in reds with a cummulative battle exp count of well over 100K, while the blue teams 7 players cummulative battle exp count is less than 25k AT BEST.  This is occuring very often, and although the tank units may be balanced. The battle experience of players in far from balanced.  Is there a way to adjust the game so equally experienced players battle against each other, rather than 'hardened veterans' so to speak.   This may allow all concerned to play a balanced match rather than NOT have a clue on how they got blasted within seconds of leaving spawn, let alone not even see the killer..,One example match recently, I was in a team with the opposing lowest players battle count of 27k  - WR of 58%, whilst the blue teams highest exp player was 12k and WR 49.6%.   3 blue players were playing premium bought tanks, sadly, for them, they had all less than 2k battles between them, and no real idea how to play the game confidently, or the tank, sort of off putting for them.  I realise it is a pay to gain profit company, but surely if they have restricted tier growth, map playing, blocked certain upgrades etc. Surely not allowing higher tier units to be available would also help them stay in game rather than say, this is not for me and never return. 

_Zenon #2 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26912 battles
  • [R-CRW] R-CRW
There are debates on skilled matchmaking all over the forum but WG dont care about that, they prefer to loose relative new players or medium skilled players and put all good players in one team, usually good players are old players that payed money in this game and this seems to be a reward for them to slaughterer weak team. There is no competition in random.
Another thing is that the do like other games and make game too much time consuming with all this missions that you need to activate them one by one instead of making them active all so that a casual player can do some of them when he play , that could atract more players to the game, they will enjoy to find out they finish a mission and maybe there are player that never bother with missions but they will search to find out about them.

kaadomin #3 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31529 battles
  • [NXD] NXD
btw: matchmaking is off-topic here. We still waiting on on-topic answers since more than a year!

Angry_Suppo #4 Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

The balance in picking team members should be calculated upon winrate percentile regardless of the tank chosen first.

Then filtered by tank chosen on let's say healthpoints or category (hvy, med, lght, td) and certainly NEVER mix tiers like it happens all the time.

I AM TIRED AS HELL to lose a game when I do 3000+ damage and a various amount of kills because I am lined up with 6, 40% winrate players...

Against a team of 7, 50 ish % winrate players, how does WG expect me to overcome this??? On my own?

I'm a serious player (and I know a lot of others) I have invested quite some time and some money in this game, but lately I'm thinking of leaving it all together.

Sick and tired of WG taking a dump on me like that.

WG : FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

henerum #5 Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6180 battles
  • [TMRD] TMRD
I think the 90% of the comunity agree there should be a skill based MM, the problem is many players think/ are certain that there is a hidden MM for those who pay and frequently use premium account...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users