62 replies to this topic

StinkyStonky #21 Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 18 September 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

FAIME is rip

So it is.  I wonder what the gossip is there. 

Anyway, back to my point, replace FAME/FAIME with all of the __Garge clans.  There are more than a dozen of them and at least 4 look competitive.

fighting_falcon93 #22 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31233 battles

View PostGeno1isme, on 19 September 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

There are tournaments for that. Even 1v1 variants, so you can participate without friends. Or wait for Ranked, league spots also had some gold rewards attached.

That stuff is aviable for clan players aswell, I'm meaning activites that're only aviable for players without a clan. It would spread out the gold among the playerbase more fair and evenly. Right now we have the same set of players getting gold in turnaments, then they go on to the global map, and then they farm in in ranked aswell. Besides, ranked, in its current state with all premium ammo spamming mongoloids and forced time frames that punishes anyone that actually have a real life and can't play the game every day between 17:00-23:00... I wouldn't call that a viable way for no-clan players to get gold.

Sael_ #23 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 749 battles

View PostPataky, on 15 September 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

Hello!

This new system seems interesting, just few details still missing, i think.

For example:

Are there any limit at the alliances based by the clan numbers?

No limits! ;) Every clan can have three branching allies, that in turn can have three branching allies, and so on.

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 14 September 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

Would be nice if players that isn't in a clan could also participate in this somehow and earn some gold. Maybe players that are not in a clan can join up in a wolf-pack and raid the convoys? Or, players without a clan could have a private stronghold which they can build up and get some gold from? Just suggestions, but it would be nice if you considered this since not all players can join a clan because of the activity requirements but they'd still like to earn a bit of gold.

What happens on Global Map is content designed for clans exclusively. Making it accessible to single players would beat the purpose of Clan Wars. :)

The wolfpack idea is nice however. If we were to create a separate type of a clan that would only want to do mercenary actions (like attacking alliance convoys for Gold) how would you imagine the limitations and benefits of this type of a player union? Would they be allowed to participate in Strongholds or not? Would you allow such clans to take all of the Gold in the Convoy or would you limit it somehow? Your point of view on these questions is of great interest to us. :)

Geno1isme #24 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42750 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 September 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

That stuff is aviable for clan players aswell, I'm meaning activites that're only aviable for players without a clan. It would spread out the gold among the playerbase more fair and evenly. Right now we have the same set of players getting gold in turnaments, then they go on to the global map, and then they farm in in ranked aswell.

Ah, so you just want a special snowflake just for yourself without competition. Hint: Most CW players don't actually earn any gold from CW (global income is way too low for that). Heck, most clans don't even participate in CW in the first place. Also playing CW, Tournaments and Ranked at the same time is a bit tricky ... esp. when you also want/have to grind new tanks for those modes.

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 September 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Besides, ranked, in its current state with all premium ammo spamming mongoloids and forced time frames that punishes anyone that actually have a real life and can't play the game every day between 17:00-23:00... I wouldn't call that a viable way for no-clan players to get gold.

Excuses. Took me about 2-3 hours over 4-5 evenings to get into League 3 and earn 500 gold (just didn't bother anymore after rank 8, could have likely gotten into silver league if I really wanted). And actually earned some credits (plus other stuff) in the process.

Your only somewhat valid complaint is the timeframe issue, but that's something you can't really avoid. Simple reality that the vast majority of the playerbase is active in evenings, and events outside the 14:00-01:00 timeframe would have major activity problems.

Edited by Geno1isme, 19 September 2018 - 03:51 PM.

StinkyStonky #25 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:50 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostSael_, on 19 September 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

The wolfpack idea is nice however. If we were to create a separate type of a clan that would only want to do mercenary actions (like attacking alliance convoys for Gold) how would you imagine the limitations and benefits of this type of a player union? 

The suggestion is a bad one.

The suggester (fighting_falcon93) is unhappy that they cannot find a clan of their level that performs at a much higher level.  Or is unhappy that clans that do perform at a much higher level wont accept him with his low skill and low commitment.

The solution to these problems isn't to create more clans.

Already one of the biggest problems is too many clans and not enough players.  I'd like to offer fighting_falcon93 a place in sja, with the chance to earn some gold in season 10, but I'm not sure I could convince him that it would be worth the effort.

Geno1isme #26 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:56 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42750 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 September 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

The suggester (fighting_falcon93) is unhappy that they cannot find a clan of their level that performs at a much higher level.  Or is unhappy that clans that do perform at a much higher level wont accept him with his low skill and low commitment.

The solution to these problems isn't to create more clans.

Already one of the biggest problems is too many clans and not enough players.  I'd like to offer fighting_falcon93 a place in sja, with the chance to earn some gold in season 10, but I'm not sure I could convince him that it would be worth the effort.

His main complaint seems to be that he doesn't have time (or doesn't want to play) regulary on evenings. That's hard to solve.

Other than that he just doesn't really know what he's talking about.

StinkyStonky #27 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:57 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 September 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

I'm meaning activites that're only aviable for players without a clan. It would spread out the gold among the playerbase more fair and evenly. Right now we have the same set of players getting gold in turnaments, then they go on to the global map, and then they farm in in ranked aswell. 

A few years ago there was a weekend/mid week special with the ability to earn small amounts of gold.  It would be nice if WG could run something like that again.

I also agree there is a problem with the same top players getting the lion share of rewards.  I sometimes wonder what the very best players in the top clans do with their gold.  They must have all the tech tree tanks they want.  I guess they just use it on free XP and wait for new nations to come out.

Geno1isme #28 Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42750 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 September 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

A few years ago there was a weekend/mid week special with the ability to earn small amounts of gold.  It would be nice if WG could run something like that again.

The occasional gold rewards in random games were replaced by boosters 3-4 years ago, as WG wants to earn money by selling gold, not giving it away for free. Back then CW and tournaments also had higher rewards as well.

View PostSael_, on 19 September 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

The wolfpack idea is nice however. If we were to create a separate type of a clan that would only want to do mercenary actions (like attacking alliance convoys for Gold) how would you imagine the limitations and benefits of this type of a player union? Would they be allowed to participate in Strongholds or not? Would you allow such clans to take all of the Gold in the Convoy or would you limit it somehow? Your point of view on these questions is of great interest to us. :)

There is no need for a special clan type for that idea: A clan could just restrict itself to convoy raids. Unless you want to remove the raid ability from regular clans that is ...

Either way, it wouldn't solve his apparent gripe with events being limited to mainstream primetimes that conflicts with his availability in off-hours. Not sure if there is a way to solve that conflict.

fighting_falcon93 #29 Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:28 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31233 battles

View PostSael_, on 19 September 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

The wolfpack idea is nice however. If we were to create a separate type of a clan that would only want to do mercenary actions (like attacking alliance convoys for Gold) how would you imagine the limitations and benefits of this type of a player union? Would they be allowed to participate in Strongholds or not? Would you allow such clans to take all of the Gold in the Convoy or would you limit it somehow? Your point of view on these questions is of great interest to us.

Thank you very much for your reply Sael_.

I'm looking at your questions, and I really want to answer them, but I realise that I can't. The reason is because that puts me in a situation where I either have to completely redesign clan wars, or where I have to break my own ideas principle of allowing players without a clan to participate. Turning wolfpacks into a separate kind of clan will still make it a clan, and thus something with skill and activity requirements. This also means that a wolfpack will not be a viable option for a player that can't or don't want to join a clan.

The problem here is not directly about clan wars, but rather that all the gold that WG gives out for free goes to the upper elite of players and the rest of the player base gets consumables instead (or credits in any other form). If we look at ranked battles for example, it's the same players that already dominate on the global map that also dominates league 1. It's the same players that first pushed average players out from the tier 10 global map that now also pushes average players out from the ranking positions in league 1. This creates a feeling of us and them, a very divided community, and I don't think that's healthy for either WoT or any game out there.

I think that the best way to tackle this problem is not to turn clan wars upside down, but rather to give average players some ways to earn gold aswell. There's multiple options:

- Ranked battles that use a fair distribution of the gold as described here and that doesn't have a limiting time window.

- Daily missions with moderate difficulty that reward a small amount of gold when the mission is successfully completed.

- New gamemode that's designed for only players without a clan that also pays out gold on a daily basis just like clan wars.

Best Regards,

fighting_falcon93.

View PostGeno1isme, on 19 September 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

Ah, so you just want a special snowflake just for yourself without competition.

No, competition is fine. But I don't think that competition is binary. Just because a player doesn't have a certain amount of WN8 doesn't mean he's not even trying to play well. 2 average players fighting each other will be just as competetive as 2 unicums fighting each other. But when it comes to distributing the gold, everyone is forgotten except the few players on the top.

Hint: Most CW players don't actually earn any gold from CW (global income is way too low for that).

Maybe when season 10 starts, take a look at the global map and count how many clans that play on the tier 10 front that earns a few thousands of gold each day. Usually this gold is not distributed amongst all 100 players in the clan, but rather the active ones that participates in CW. I can atleast tell you that if average players would be able to earn that amount of gold for the same time invested, they'd be overly happy.

Also playing CW, Tournaments and Ranked at the same time is a bit tricky ... esp. when you also want/have to grind new tanks for those modes.

Oh, is that so? Yet, the exact same clans and players dominating on the global map seems to have vary many of their representatives running around in ranked, spamming premium ammo, and getting a good ranking in league 1. Doesn't seem to be tricky at all...

Took me about 2-3 hours over 4-5 evenings to get into League 3 and earn 500 gold

Excuses. You're not an average player, so why make an example out of yourself? Considering how many hours an average player would need, 500 gold is not a decent enough reward for all the hours invested. Meanwhile, the players that already can earn gold from other things in the game, gets 2000 gold. Worst of all are all the players that end up in the bottom 50%. For all the hours they played, they get no gold at all. No, that is not fair at all.

View PostGeno1isme, on 19 September 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

Your only somewhat valid complaint is the timeframe issue, but that's something you can't really avoid. Simple reality that the vast majority of the playerbase is active in evenings, and events outside the 14:00-01:00 timeframe would have major activity problems.

I don't think that there would be major activity problems. I often play after 01:00, and even playing tier 10 there's no difficulties to get a match with only tier 10s. The only difference is that it would be ranked battles instead. It doesn't hurt to test, in worst case players wouldn't be able to play after 01:00, which is no difference to what we already have. WG shouldn't punish regular players just because some players rig. The riggers should get banned from ranked.

IIRC, World of Warships has no time frame on their ranked battles and that works out fine.

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 September 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

Not really. I'm unhappy about the unfair distribution of gold in competetive game modes. And by unfair, I don't mean that good players get a bit more, but rather that average players get nothing at all. Average clans can't even get onto the tier 10 front on the global map, not to mention defend their territories, while the gold payouts on the tier 6 and 8 fronts are rediculous. Even in ranked battles, 50% of the participators get no gold at all while the players that already get gold from the global map gets even more gold from league 1. Competition is good, but then they should also promote competition, and not spit on the ones that don't end up on the top.

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 September 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

I'd like to offer fighting_falcon93 a place in sja, with the chance to earn some gold in season 10, but I'm not sure I could convince him that it would be worth the effort.

Hmm. A good start to convince me would be by writing how much gold you earn and how much time you invest as a player on an average day?

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 September 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

It would be nice if they could implement daily missions that give a small amount of gold when completed. The missions could have a random condition with moderate difficulty and only be completed once per day. At 07:00 each morning, the server would regenerate new daily missions for all players regardless if the previus one was completed or not.

I also agree there is a problem with the same top players getting the lion share of rewards.

Yeah, this is basically the core of the problem I'm trying to point out.

I sometimes wonder what the very best players in the top clans do with their gold.  They must have all the tech tree tanks they want.  I guess they just use it on free XP and wait for new nations to come out.

Not hard to guess. Day 1 when the Polish tanks were released, I saw plenty of top players already driving around in the new tier 10 tank... They never play their tanks stock, because that would ruin their xvm colors. Ask one of them, training their crews to 75% is only something that bots do. And then they also need premium account to finance their premium ammo spam. I've even seen cases where gold have been converted to credits just so they can play a few more games with full premium ammo loadout. Oh, and then we have also have more free xp so they can get 6th sense directly instead of grinding it like all other bots have to do.

The most sad part: If all the gold where distributed more evenly amongst all players, the players that actually struggle would atleast get a little help on their way to becoming better instead of giving the ones on the top an even bigger advantage.

Geno1isme #30 Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:16 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42750 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 September 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

No, competition is fine. But I don't think that competition is binary. Just because a player doesn't have a certain amount of WN8 doesn't mean he's not even trying to play well. 2 average players fighting each other will be just as competetive as 2 unicums fighting each other. But when it comes to distributing the gold, everyone is forgotten except the few players on the top.

- Competition = If one person gets something someone else will get nothing. Either due to limited rewards (e.g. CW reward tanks) or relative ranking (Ranked). This has nothing to do with WN8. Even with a bad performance you can get something if your competition is worse than you.

- No competition = Rewards are unlimited, like with the Action X marathon or missions. You have to deliver a certain performance, but it doesn't matter how the rest of the playerbase performs.

Obviously in a competitive environment most rewards are earned by the best players. Just like in sports, there are three medals for the best performing athletes, everyone else goes home empty handed.

Maybe when season 10 starts, take a look at the global map and count how many clans that play on the tier 10 front that earns a few thousands of gold each day. Usually this gold is not distributed amongst all 100 players in the clan, but rather the active ones that participates in CW.

We'll have to see how the new mechanics in season 10 will affect that, previously there were maybe 5-10 clans that would earn that much on a regular basis. But even if you earn 5k gold per day as a clan, that's just about 100 gold per player if distributed evenly across active CW players (you need more than one team to hold that many provinces).

I've played over 400 CW battles and not earned a single piece of gold from it (clan has some gold in the treasury, but not enough that it would make sense to distribute). Rather I've lost a couple million credits in it (as CW is the most expensive mode in the game, way more than Ranked).

Oh, is that so? Yet, the exact same clans and players dominating on the global map seems to have vary many of their representatives running around in ranked, spamming premium ammo, and getting a good ranking in league 1. Doesn't seem to be tricky at all...

Of the top 10 players in last ranked season, 4 are clanless. Most of them are also no unicums, just slightly above average. Because ranked was mainly about persistance. There are zero players from FAME or MVPS in the top 100.

Of course you'll see clan players in Ranked. But again, your idea of simple clan membership having anything to do with rewards is beyond stupid.

It is tricky to perform well in multiple modes at the same time simply due to time management: If there is a CW landing tournament at 20:00 one is participating in that means no Ranked for that evening. Of course one can participate in both, but then you're usually not getting to the top spots in either mode.

Excuses. You're not an average player, so why make an example out of yourself? Considering how many hours an average player would need, 500 gold is not a decent enough reward for all the hours invested. Meanwhile, the players that already can earn gold from other things in the game, gets 2000 gold. Worst of all are all the players that end up in the bottom 50%. For all the hours they played, they get no gold at all. No, that is not fair at all.

Interesting, did you even bother to check my stats? My WN8 and WR is just slightly higher than yours, so we're basically in the same skill league. Looking at T10 stats you're probably even better than me there. So if I'm not average, you're also not average.

Also while you may not get gold for ending up in no league (btw, that's way more than 50% of players, as many won't score the minimum requirements for the ranking) you still get credits, bonds and other stuff from intermediate rewards.

And just stop with the "no fair" stuff. "Fairness" is a subjective term that means something different to everyone.

I'm also not a big fan of the reward structure of Ranked (for different reasons) btw, I was just countering your "have to play 6 hours every day to get something" nonsense.

I don't think that there would be major activity problems. I often play after 01:00, and even playing tier 10 there's no difficulties to get a match with only tier 10s. The only difference is that it would be ranked battles instead. It doesn't hurt to test, in worst case players wouldn't be able to play after 01:00, which is no difference to what we already have. WG shouldn't punish regular players just because some players rig. The riggers should get banned from ranked.

Yes, with Randoms. But every other mode competes with Randoms for activity. And if activity gets too low it's not just an issue that people have to wait longer for battles, as said above it also increases the rigging potential exponentially (we know this thanks to the T-22 disaster). That's the main problem when you have no time restrictions. For Ranked there is also to consider that the MM has to include the ranks for the teams, so MM is more difficult (= needs much more people online) than in Random. Even at primetime there could be significant queue times of over two minutes for Ranked. And around 2am the activity on the server drops to about 10% of the primetime numbers, and stays extremely low (below 5k) until around 6-7am. Then most people wake up and numbers climb up into the low 5-digit region (those that don't have to work or go to school during the day). But that's still very low compared to primetime, which starts around 5pm when most people come back from work/school.

Another issue is that it promotes no-lifing that mode even more: The more battles you play in that mode, the more rank points you get. And believe me, if people could play Ranked the whole day, there are quite a few people that would. Which would result in higher requirements for everyone else automatically. Kinda the opposite of what you're asking for.

I fully understand that it sucks if you're working strange hours (or can't play during primetime for other reasons) and therefore can't participate in events. But the downsides of removing those time limitations would impact the whole playerbase negatively.

What you want is probably something like the old Ranked Teambattles that WG removed without justification (likely because people could earn too much gold there). Or the now disfunctional FaceIt replacement.

View PostSael_, on 19 September 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

What happens on Global Map is content designed for clans exclusively. Making it accessible to single players would beat the purpose of Clan Wars. :)

Thinking about it some more I think there is some potential with the "Wolfpack" raiding idea, but the whole mechanic would have to be changed massively for that. As I understand it, convoys are currently more or less just another province, with randomly assigned maps, no borders and if the attacker wins they get the gold value directly.

Now I understand the following idea probably goes somewhat against the "CW is for clans exclusively" mantra, but on the other hand I think it could motivate new players to get involved with clans in the first place and add some fresh wind to the whole CW mode:

A new game-mode "Convoy-Raid" is added, which can be selected by everyone. The mode is very similar to the current Skirmish mode, with the following differences:

- anyone can create a team, doesn't have to be a clan. Obviously those teams must allow legionaires

- smaller teams: 10v10 for T10, and 7v7 for T8 (it's a raid, not a full-blown battle). As defenders have a natural advantage one could think about asymetrical teams/odd tiers here, but that's another can of worms.

- teams have to select if they want to attack or defend, and which available convoy they want to attack/defend

- attack/defense mode instead of standard battle (adding the actual convoy as AI-vehicles is probably a little bit too much)

- each convoy can have only one defender team but multiple attackers. In that case one attack team is selected randomly (to prevent fake attacks). If one side doesn't show up it is an autowin for the other side. If both sides are missing no attack happens.

- no stronghold consumables

- no industry resources

- if the attacker wins, the convoy value is distributed among the attackers and the convoy is destroyed

- if the defender wins, the team get 20% of the convoy value, paid from the treasury of the major power receiving the convoy (unless the defenders are from that clan/alliance), and the clan gets points for the political leaderboard. Basically the clan can defend the convoy itself, or pay mercs to do it.

The tricky part is the time issue again. Probably needs to be solved similar to the old stronghold attack/defense system: The receiving clan defines at which time the convoy can be attacked (within limits to avoid the "lets def at 4am when everyone sleeps" issue of Strongholds), and also if the defense position is open or closed for others (legionaries could still be invited when assembling the team). Not exactly realistic, but probably the only viable option to avoid conflicts with CW primetimes while making sure the clan can organize a defense.

Just some food for thought, there are probably tons of issues with this idea I haven't considered.

Edited by NickMustaine, 24 September 2018 - 03:15 PM.

Pataky #31 Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45706 battles
  • [HAC-W] HAC-W

Start soon, but still dont have a full guide.. or at least there are many question yet.

For example:

Province income has also been revised. In Season 10, the minimum province income will be increased, and there will be six levels of province income: 480600720840960 and 1,080.

Is this for Tier10, or T8 too, so 480 and 600 in T8 and 720++ in T10, or these numbers only for T10?

And, the reward by clan ranking are divided into 2 pieces (T8, and T10)

But what about the political leaderboard?

The T8&10 have one leaderboard, or that bonds reward are only for T10? If yes, then what about T8?

Sorry for the many question, just i'd like to know a little more before it start.

Cataphractarii #32 Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31943 battles
  • [M_G_C] M_G_C

It is so complicated now. Someone at WG should rewrite, and properly update, the guide, and make it available with a link in future announcements so that everyone can find and read an up to date explanation of how it works!

When I have a clan member ask how it works, I like to be able to send them to the official information source so they can read it for themselves. Plus, I no longer have any idea myself, nor the motivation to digest the random outpourings of the WG information machine.

WG, get your act together.

r3tj #33 Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19042 battles
  • [STOPA] STOPA

View PostPataky, on 23 September 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

Start soon, but still dont have a full guide.. or at least there are many question yet.

For example:

Province income has also been revised. In Season 10, the minimum province income will be increased, and there will be six levels of province income: 480600720840960 and 1,080.

Is this for Tier10, or T8 too, so 480 and 600 in T8 and 720++ in T10, or these numbers only for T10?

And, the reward by clan ranking are divided into 2 pieces (T8, and T10)

But what about the political leaderboard?

The T8&10 have one leaderboard, or that bonds reward are only for T10? If yes, then what about T8?

Sorry for the many question, just i'd like to know a little more before it start.

The same problem here in the asian server now are provinces with 48 of gold in tier 8 so i really confused, waiting for an answer.

HadurHun #34 Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 67723 battles
  • [HADUR] HADUR
This is why I quit clans! Had to make my own just to be left alone!

pnxkiller #35 Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33660 battles
  • [KETA] KETA
Again a big oppurtinity for little clans. Oh... wait. No. No lvl6 front anymore. Thx WG for fun clans without a 100 members. GG.

Pataky #36 Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45706 battles
  • [HAC-W] HAC-W

I dont want to hurt anybody, just.. in a normal world, if something new is starting soon, then any person, who want to try it out, or want to participate, can get a full details about the new thing.

That way, to share some details about it, and then.. do it if you want to know more. Little strange.

Many clans still making alliances, making plans, gathering friends.. But dont know exactly what to do. 

We get a topic about it, but.. 2 days till the start, and only 1-2 community member's post try to answer our questions.

I dont know, they know nothing more,, or just lazy to share it, or.. they have many other projects to do, but the time is running.

Maybe add one person as a GlobalMap operator, and his main job to gather informations from the players about their ideas, communicate that ideas to dev team, answer the questions etc.

At this point i dont really see the point for this new system. Nice.. just these alliances still can exist without taxing some gold to another clan, with making diplomacy on TS/discord.

I still cant see that point, which deny some clans to get 10-20 provinces from 200, just because they can. 2-3clans with this diplomatic power makes one alliance, and done.

Or just.. "why i need minors", when i can get 10 provinces, and farm gold without any problem? Mainly, when these minors can send me only at least the half of their income."

This alliance system could be better if it can have some tasks, to rob political leaderboard points from another alliances.

FireflyDivision #37 Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24216 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View Postpnxkiller, on 24 September 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

Again a big oppurtinity for little clans. Oh... wait. No. No lvl6 front anymore. Thx WG for fun clans without a 100 members. GG.

If you can't even get 10 people online, it's not WG's problem. I created my clan not even a month ago, and I already have 90 people in clan. We also played ~250 SH battles already. 

You either start recruiting or you join another clan. Don't be stubborn.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 24 September 2018 - 05:30 PM.

Pagon1s #38 Posted 25 September 2018 - 10:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30928 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER
is it me, or nobody cares about Season 10 GM? :hiding:

StinkyStonky #39 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostPagon1s, on 25 September 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

is it me, or nobody cares about Season 10 GM? :hiding:

It's you.  Lot's of people are excited about it.

Pagon1s #40 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:49 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30928 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER

View PostStinkyStonky, on 25 September 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

It's you.  Lot's of people are excited about it.

Sure, 2 pages with comments :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users