The 10th Season on the Global Map is here

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Pataky #41 Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45706 battles
  • [HAC-W] HAC-W

As we can see, we dont really get many information about the upcoming CW season, so i'll share some information with you, what i gathered from different official forum, posted by WG members.

It is not much, but maybe still a little more than, we already know.

From NA forum:

Block Quote

The only limit is that each clan can only have 3 minor powers.   Those minor powers can have their own set of minor powers etc etc ad infinitum.              

From RU forum:

I'll post the translated text, so sorry if it is not perfect:

Block Quote

Bonds fall into the clan treasury? A player is not?

Yes, in the treasury. As gold provinces.

And how to distribute them in a clan - it's own clan. Like gold.

Block Quote

So in fact a vassal overlord pays for their help in the battle ...... gold! So I'll take the best foreign players pumped -free)

Let's just say, it sends convoys. And they get to the overlord or not - is an open question.

However, without the option of joining the Union it is quite right to life, no help in the form of transfer or delegation of provincial battles, but also do not need to share. It is also an option, yes.

Block Quote

The curious reader will see regulations that delegate can only attack.

To defend the province of need alone.

Block Quote

1. Walk of Fame, as well as in previous seasons, is formed on to earn gold. Regardless of the unions and their presence or absence. How much gold fell to the treasury - as many points of Fame and received. New political rating, referred to in the regulations, is formed on the basis of the political activity of the clan.

2. If a convoy is 3 days (the length of the convoy depends on the volume of resources that it carries), then rob him on the first day - you get 33.3333% of its cargo. On the second day - the same amount, in the third - the remains. Roughly speaking, the robbery of the convoy brings part of his resources, proportionate to the duration of the convoy. It is 2 days - half of the daily robbery. It is 5 days - 20%. It is 4 days - a quarter.

Block Quote

pro convoys

The greater the amount sent by convoy, the more days go convoy. The minimum threshold for sending resource is specified, send less will not work.

Every day, the convoy will be plunder.

If everything is successful robbery - the recipient of the convoy did not get anything. 

ABM Treaty

At any time you can break the vassal treaty, and to do so both sides can

About robberies (g Auld is postponed on the convoy, but you used to break the alliance, what happens to?)

It remains in the same store. When you restore the contract on the same roles - can be sent.

Not sent until the end of the season - will be gone.

Block Quote

Will not be able to attack the convoy only the clans of the Union, which includes the sender and the recipient. 

The presence of the provinces on the ground it does not affect

The clan A vassal treaty with the clan B, clan vassal treaty with the clan B. They are all members of one union, and can not attack the convoys sent between clans Union.

Block Quote

It is now planned that the establishment of the convoy sender can choose the time and the defender (sender or recipient) :)

But in general, all the details of the figures and details will be in full the regulations, and it will be published later.

Block Quote

Well, you can only transfer the battle in the attack, most will have to defend their clearing, including by riots or auctions.            

Block Quote

a draw will be treated in the direction of the caravan defenders.             

+ On the NA region they'll have 2 short breaks.

+On the RU region they already know that, the firefly provinces will relocate at every weekend.

Maybe this 2 things wont be implemented to EU version.

I hope i helped you a little.

FireflyDivision #42 Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:09 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24219 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
It's 9 past 10, where is the global map? :P

StinkyStonky #43 Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:14 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostFireflyDivision, on 26 September 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

It's 9 past 10, where is the global map? :P

Yeah !!!

Block Quote

Global Map starts on September 26 at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)

That was 12 minutes ago.  Come on WG ... FireflyDivision wants to book landings at Tier 8 and look longingly at the gold income from the Tier 10 provinces :great:

FireflyDivision #44 Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:19 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24219 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
Welcome back global map, missed you :girl:

Pataky #45 Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45706 battles
  • [HAC-W] HAC-W

What about the alliances between tiers? I means the major have provinces in T10, and the minor play in T8.. Still can delegate attack in T8 or it is not allowed.

And what about the defending provinces? I means the allies province is attackable, or it works like a landing, and cant move division to that province.. Because.. this can be funny, if you cant defend your ally.. It is not a bad idea, because then the optcion to give a province to your minor is useless.. except if he is not on the map.

But yet.. still no answer from any WG member :(

_PitViper_ #46 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:24 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 136 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
they need to rewrite the hole info doc. as a major we can't fight a battle for our minor's or pass a landing battle to a minor. my guess is  the major power has to be on the map.

StinkyStonky #47 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Last night I was looking to make some last minute changes to the provinces we were attacking and I looked at Tier 10 provinces with only one attacker (i.e. about to be given the province for free).

I noticed one clan, can I mention them ?  This isn't a criticism of them, it's an observation of a problem with the way that the GM is run.

Today I looked to see how they got on ...

They now own 5 Tier 10 provinces (all connected to their HQ) with a daily incomes of 1080, 960, 840(x2) and 720 = 4440.

And they didn't fight a SINGLE battle !!

Block Quote

Battles in Tier X

The clan members have not participated in battles in vehicles of this Tier for the past 28 days. Details for the overall period
Last battle: 26/09/2018

The clan has earned no Victory Points during the event yet. Rules

This doesn't seem right to me.  Just gifting a top clan a 4400 per day income for no effort.

I have an alternative suggestion for starting day 1 of the global map.

Every clan gets just 1 landing opportunity.

The effect would be that most (many) clans would win 1 land with a few being unsuccessful.

On day 2 all (good) clans can expand out and by the end most half decent clans would have 2.

This would continue, so after a week, good clans would hold 5, 6 or 7 provinces.  Ok clans would hold a few.  Small clans might still hold 1 province and weak clans would be off the map.

After 2 weeks the same status quo would be reached with top clans holding large areas of the map(s).

If you really want to know the clan I'm talking about, their emblem is 2Gs with a golden crown.  I say again, I am not criticising them.  I'm criticising the system.

MofaKlaus_ #48 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17669 battles
  • [G__G] G__G
We had to fight for 3 provinces, the other two were free.

Edited by MofaKlaus_, 27 September 2018 - 12:51 PM.

StinkyStonky #49 Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28441 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostMofaKlaus_, on 27 September 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

We had to fight for 3 provinces, the other two were free.

My Mistake.

But the point still stands.  I doubt GG were the only clan that got provinces for free.  It doesn't feel like a good system.

TijgernootTank #50 Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 46450 battles
  • [TOURN] TOURN

Been looking last days for another newsitem to sort of promote the start of this 10th anniversary season .

Also u would expect maybe some more info about changes and stuff , now we do have Pataky to help us , but you would expect more from wg .

Are the people that made up the 3/5/7 mm  and balancing department now handling the global map section ?

w3dewy #51 Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40537 battles
  • [-PJR-] -PJR-
Is it just me reading map wrong or are the Firefly provinces misplaced? :amazed:

Edited by w3dewy, 05 October 2018 - 09:06 AM.

BONNe_LV #52 Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37058 battles
  • [L-G-N] L-G-N

View Postw3dewy, on 05 October 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Is it just me reading map wrong or are the Firefly provinces misplaced? :amazed:

It is just news who place the wrong images.  

Edited by BONNe_LV, 05 October 2018 - 09:41 AM.

Mariuxszas #53 Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:00 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26403 battles
  • [ANUBI] ANUBI
What the actual hell?!?!?! Of course I'm happy that firefly provinces got placed on our lands, but OMG WG.... Your news article update is so misleading, it sent all tactical planing from yesterday directly to trash bin... I do believe some of clans landed on wrong provinces, just because of your article update... WG at its usual, not really surprising.
WG personnel, you still manage to outmatch your mistakes, and that IS surprising... 

Edit: It was changed 10 minutes after i posted this.

Edited by Mariuxszas, 05 October 2018 - 10:36 AM.

Jecke #54 Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21644 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Are you kidding me?! We just gave up our provinces to get closer to the new gold drop as it was supposed to happen and today the actual firefly provinces are right where we left in the last two days?! WG please try to care just a little bit about us clans or no one will take your clan wars seasons serious anymore.

Edit: Does anyone know why they changed the location of the firefly provinces?

Edited by Jecke, 05 October 2018 - 11:26 AM.

w3dewy #55 Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40537 battles
  • [-PJR-] -PJR-

View PostJecke, on 05 October 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Are you kidding me?! We just gave up our provinces to get closer to the new gold drop as it was supposed to happen and today the actual firefly provinces are right where we left in the last two days?! WG please try to care just a little bit about us clans or no one will take your clan wars seasons serious anymore.

Edit: Does anyone know why they changed the location of the firefly provinces?

It is a conspiracy against "CYAN" alliance, SSSssshhhHHH :ohmy:

Edited by w3dewy, 05 October 2018 - 01:18 PM.

Kandly #56 Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:44 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 698 battles

Commanders,

It's been a while since the introduction of the Alliance system and we want to know what you think about it!

General feedback on alliances

• First impressions of new alliance system
  • Usage in tier 8 and tier 10
  • Political leader board
  • Impact on smaller / bigger clans?

Alliance size & structure

• Useful limitations (max. number of clans within one alliance)
  • Amount of minor forces
  • Suggestions

Alliance mechanics

• Transfer of provinces
  • Battle delegation
  • % Contribution for minor forces
  • Ways to abuse it

Global Map battles

• Are you encouraged to fight each other? If not, how can this be done better?
  • Are the Firefly provinces enough to keep things from stagnation?
  • Size of the map and amount of provinces?

Post your answers here and we will get back here next week to read all of it! :great:

mango91 #57 Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:54 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 41699 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

View PostKandly, on 17 October 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Commanders,

It's been a while since the introduction of the Alliance system and we want to know what you think about it!

• First impressions of new alliance system please, please, please. Put a max number of ally layers in the alliance.
  • Political leader board 
  • Impact on smaller / bigger clans? small clans now think that they're gonna face other avg clans and instead BOOM top clan

• Useful limitations (max. number of clans within one alliance) 1 - 2 - 2, total 7 clan max
  • Amount of minor forces 2 minors as stated above
  • Suggestions

Alliance mechanics

• Transfer of provinces
  • Battle delegation 
  • % Contribution for minor forces
  • Ways to abuse it a minor power of a top tier clan could never fight a battle in atk and have 3-4 provinces

Global Map battles

• Are you encouraged to fight each other? If not, how can this be done better?
  • Are the Firefly provinces enough to keep things from stagnation?
  • Size of the map and amount of provinces? more provinces please, bigger timezones and use all that map which you drew so nicely around the fighting area

Post your answers here and we will get back here next week to read all of it! :great:

SlyMeerkat #58 Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16466 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Interesting 

_Hakkapeliitta_ #59 Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44652 battles

this alliance system has ruioden WHOLE CW idea!!!! now cw map is one big pyramid scam, remove this idiotic system on season 11 and that tard who made this should lose he's/her's job

BONNe_LV #60 Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37058 battles
  • [L-G-N] L-G-N

View Post_Hakkapeliitta_, on 18 October 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

this alliance system has ruioden WHOLE CW idea!!!! now cw map is one big pyramid scam, remove this idiotic system on season 11 and that tard who made this should lose he's/her's job

Im not sure if you know, but even with old system there was a lot of alliances. 

View PostKandly, on 17 October 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Commanders,

• First impressions of new alliance system - The idea is good. Some flows, but I would like to keep and improve this system in 11th season.
  • Political leader board - I think, that current system in not good. I think that only alliance leader should be in board, but reward should be split between all clans. Also, it should not be like "last day" top, when alliance that took most lands in last day wins.
  • Impact on smaller / bigger clans? - 

• Useful limitations (max. number of clans within one alliance) - I think, you should limit max number of clans in alliance, but without limiting minor numbers. It would be between 10 and 20.
  • Amount of minor forces - If max is limited, then i think you should not limit minor numbers.
  • Suggestions - If clan leaves alliance, I should be 1 day penalty (or 2) before joining other. Also, leaving alliance, means that all minors are transferred to other clan in alliance. So minors always stays in alliance.

Alliance mechanics

• Transfer of provinces
  • Battle delegation
  • % Contribution for minor forces - I think clans mayor should be able to modify contribution manually.
  • Ways to abuse it

If your alliance clan puts an attack on landing or other province, then other clans of the same alliance should not be able to put an attack there. 

Global Map battles

• Are you encouraged to fight each other? If not, how can this be done better? - I think that you should limit tournament application to 16. Also, tank locking when you do not fight against owner should be decreased a bit.
    Also clans would fight more, if provinces looses their value, if nobody is attacking. 
  • Are the Firefly provinces enough to keep things from stagnation? - Yes, but I think in tier X they should not be all together. Also before changing Firefly province, you should inform about it at least day before, and it would be nice if it marks new location on global map, like it was in one of events.
  • Size of the map and amount of provinces? - I think map should be a bit bigger.

Edited by BONNe_LV, 18 October 2018 - 04:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users