Rant

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Grimmx #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12954 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

I have tried my best lately to have fun in this game, but i just cant overlook the greed and this MM.

Im tired of logging in to random MM loss.

I can play good but it really doesnt matter, because my team decides. Some games can be good, but its long inbetween.

I have never been a better player, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I really hate 3-5-7 with a passion, and i recommend People go look at Circonflex's rant about it on youtube. He has alot of answers.

The blatant greed and disregard Wargaming displays are really amazing for a game that its starting to loose its playerbase.

Its like they are trying to just bleed us dry before they go belly up.

Well im not playing anymore before something happens With the 3-5-7 and the Premium spam Meta. (sadly it wont)

The last drop is this Marathon where WG again dont adresss the long list things that needs to be fixed, but go greed again.

Lets all grind and buy a tank for a discount "after the grind finishes". The best grinders earns the most, nolifers gets it free, but Wargaming gets Money from us all. GG WG!!

I could have written nothing, but im sad to stop playing so this is my last rant :(

Hellraiser0201 #2 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23411 battles
Circonflexes rant

Browarszky #3 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:56 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16096 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
The house always wins.

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28347 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Make sure you tell your clan.

They play a lot of Strongholds and Advances, which don't suffer from the MM problems that you're whining about (I notice you almost never join in) and they're also full, so they'll probably want the space. 

wsatnutter #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24957 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

Op ive never seen you in the forumites channel where all the coolio dudes are :trollface: and where you can toon and have decent games

password =play4fun

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18142 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Bye.

I can't say I share your feelings, but if you feel that strongly, then it makes sense to find another game. Personally, I don't see the 'greed' and 'disregard' that you and others do. I don't spend a lot on this game. If I use Premium Ammo, I do so with the credits I earn. I don't buy gold to convert xp, I earn the xp I need. I play tanks that I enjoy playing, at tiers I enjoy. WG are not forcing me to pay for anything. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29181 battles

View PostGrimmx, on 14 September 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

The last drop is this Marathon where WG again dont adresss the long list things that needs to be fixed, but go greed again.

Lets all grind and buy a tank for a discount "after the grind finishes". The best grinders earns the most, nolifers gets it free, but Wargaming gets Money from us all. GG WG!!

Yeah, so greedy of them to give players the chance to get a premium tank for free. How dare they give people free stuff!

Grimmx #8 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12954 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 14 September 2018 - 05:40 PM, said:

Yeah, so greedy of them to give players the chance to get a premium tank for free. How dare they give people free stuff!

People really need to start using more prophylactic.

Seriously.

Anomoly #9 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41082 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

I have lose streaks aswell,. doesnt mather what ill do in that battle. 

When i get to frustrated i just log out and stop playing for a day. or just wait till im in the mood again.

Thats my best advice, and it works great for me. you have to remember thats its just a game.

Grimmx #10 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12954 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostAnomoly, on 14 September 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

I have lose streaks aswell,. doesnt mather what ill do in that battle. 

When i get to frustrated i just log out and stop playing for a day. or just wait till im in the mood again.

Thats my best advice, and it works great for me. you have to remember thats its just a game.

Sound advice, but i somewhat feel i have discarded my moral compass enough allready.

The Wargaming greed and the inceasing "pay to win " elements in the game makes it really easy choise.

I actually didnt fire Premium ammo before after 8k games+, because i didnt like that element of the game.

Now its like they force it on us, and i dont like that at all.

This is not something i havent thought about for a while now.

Im just sad, i couldnt find a reason to stay.

Not sad, like in sad sad, but i liked the grind and all the different tanks.;)

Enough is Enough tho.

GL to you all.:coin:

Edited by Grimmx, 14 September 2018 - 06:07 PM.

malachi6 #11 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49911 battles
Wargaming can only bleed you dry if give and continue giving them money. Of course they have lots of offers, deals and items to buy.  But then so does my local Tesco.  I believe it's called being in the business of making money.  there as absolutely nothing compelling you to spend.  Unlike The food I need to buy in a shop.

TorMazila #12 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3474 battles

The only thing I can complain about - in some battles NOT a single shell HITS my targets. Like make 6-8 shots from KV-2 and it doesn't really matter near or far - all of your shots miss.

Matchmaker is likely to keep your win rate around 50%.

As for "my team suxx but I'm the best" - it's your chance to get the Kolobanov medal or even something better.

17:27 Added after 3 minutes

View Postmalachi6, on 14 September 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

Wargaming can only bleed you dry if give and continue giving them money. Of course they have lots of offers, deals and items to buy.  But then so does my local Tesco.  I believe it's called being in the business of making money.  there as absolutely nothing compelling you to spend.  Unlike The food I need to buy in a shop.

Didn't spend a single cent on EU server (though did some alpha-beta for WOWP and got some gold). Surely my hangar looks worse than on RU server (IDK how many tanks I've got there, totally spent maybe $50-60?), but my Chinese hangar is way worse anyway :)
17:36 Added after 12 minutes

View PostGrimmx, on 14 September 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

I actually didnt fire Premium ammo before after 8k games+, because i didnt like that element of the game.

Now its like they force it on us, and i dont like that at all.

This is not something i havent thought about for a while now.

Im just sad, i couldnt find a reason to stay.

I've stopped assigning perks after the perks reset and there are only 2 tanks in which I'm using premium ammo - Russian lend-lease Valentine and German tier 4 heavy - because they face Matilda's and their alikes.

Generally I play for fun and not for achievements and such. Only sometimes I go for a special, like the just-finished T-25 "freebie" special.

SLASHNGIBSON #13 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 51050 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostGrimmx, on 14 September 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

I have tried my best lately to have fun in this game, but i just cant overlook the greed and this MM.

Im tired of logging in to random MM loss.

I can play good but it really doesnt matter, because my team decides. Some games can be good, but its long inbetween.

I have never been a better player, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I really hate 3-5-7 with a passion, and i recommend People go look at Circonflex's rant about it on youtube. He has alot of answers.

The blatant greed and disregard Wargaming displays are really amazing for a game that its starting to loose its playerbase.

Its like they are trying to just bleed us dry before they go belly up.

Well im not playing anymore before something happens With the 3-5-7 and the Premium spam Meta. (sadly it wont)

I could have written nothing, but im sad to stop playing so this is my last rant :(

There are problems in the game yes,but another thing is... If u tried more to watch informative youtoube videos and streams from good players,to become better player,then  listening rants. You would enjoy games more,and you would have more fun,and you would win more. I palyed my acc on R buton while i eat  to grind tanks when  i started. I have overall 1500 with 51%  wn8, now i  have 30 days 2200 2500 wn8 57 , 60 % win ratio.---purple stats. Ofc i see problems with  mm and  yada yada. But the fact is,,,, yes premium tanks premium time premium ammo ppl use it SUperunicum pro players, blue greeen yellow red wn8., I useall of that more or less . but I play better,i win more and have IMPROVED and that`s why  i enjoy  game,and  i can influence a win. It`s easy to just  be negative. I know some  personally,and I`ve seen a lot of players that are so BADDDDD at the game. They  have 40,43 45 % They  die after 2-3 shoots fired at enemy,they play bad ,they don`t look on map... should I continue ? And the biggest point is : Yes they  use premium ammo,they SPAM IT.... does that win them games ??!! NOOO BIG NO. So before  jumping  on rant train...Try to become better player ::) Every game has problems, I play a lot of games, on every single forum of a lot of them ppl complain,but they are not even trying to be good at the game. We as humans are not perfect,and products ie games will never be. Even if 3 5 7 ,is fixed, and all of this stuff...which  i iagree should be fixed. RED players will not become purple,and the other way around. Before 3 5 7,u were not purple and u did not fall in ur  skill after 3 5 7 was implemented. This is hard facts,but  ppl can`t face them :) I was noob before,whatever if I faced tier  8 as tier 8, or faced tier 5 vs tier 7 or 8.,or I drive my tier 9 and 10... and get rekt by goood players  in tier 8, or 7. coz they outsmart me,and outposition and do proper things,,depending  on situation. Everything is clear, question is do we try to be better,or we jump on rant train,before getting better. ;) 

Ps there will be mistakes,coz I`m tired :P 

Edited by SLASHNGIBSON, 14 September 2018 - 06:54 PM.

CitOijen #14 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13004 battles
  • [RHPO1] RHPO1

Where can I buy shares of WG ? They still make tons of money and all you peeps can do is rant. But still pay...

And you wonder why they moved their headquarters to Cyprus???

Please let me buy some shares please ???

Bordhaw #15 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

View PostGrimmx, on 14 September 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

People really need to start using more prophylactic.

Seriously.

Reported for racism. 

Homer_J #16 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGrimmx, on 14 September 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

starting to loose its playerbase.

And I thought it was just the dodgy nightshift curry that had done that.  You learn something new every day.

Grimmx #17 Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12954 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

Uninstalled.

I tried sellling of a few bad tanks, i tried thinking i could keep playing a few games a day, but i just cant take it anymore. This game is so badly balanced its hard to belive its possible at times.

I  mean how is it possible for any selfrespecting game Developer to serve us this utter pile of manure.  

3-5-7 just ruins ALL FUN. MM is a joke. Playing lower tiers are horrible. There are NO New player protection at all. Everything is built around WG's Greed.

My last game was a win where i felt sympathy for the enemy tier 9 medium who drowned himself at game start.

I have not xvm installed, but i went the regular deployment in my medium, and enemy didnt even leave base. (15-4 win for us)

The game before i deployed in my Conqueror and 2 other heavies on my team camped base and 1 went medium side.

First corner i turn i get snapshotted by a FV4005 for half my HP. And meet 4 other heavies. And this wasnt a solo rush by me, but Our base next corner.

8-10 sept :19 games  47% WR, 1500 WN8

10 -14 sept : 8 games 25 % WR 1220 WN8

14-16  sept: 23 games 43%  WR 1410 WN8

16-17 sept : 17 games 47% WR 975 WN8

17-19 sept 25 games 40 % WR 878 WN8

WN8 drop is because ive played 40TP(another WG Money grab to pass) and a few other tanks that doesnt have Sixth sense and any good crew. It also drops when you keep loosing games for obvious reasons.

Ive never been a better player, but i just cant take this endless loop of bad teams, bad rng, and the bad game.

Not only do i have to flip a coin to win or loose, but i have to get spammed With Premium ammo, i get derped, oneshotted, ammoracked, and arty Focus as well. NOT FUN AT ALL. Why WG to piss of customers?

I just dont get it?

Not to mention the inbalance between tanks after you get screwed by the 3-5-7 going bottom tier all the time, but you get screwed by having top tier tanks on Your team that dont match top tiers on other team.

Its so many Things in this game that just isnt fun anymore.

Not going to answer this post, because i know fanbois will pick it apart.

Well, i wish lots of WOT games upon those guys. Blow a vain please.

You other  feel free to keep going, for me its just not worth the frustration i feel, both to the INEPT Wargaming that doesnt respect its customers, and to the fail gameplay. 

Wargaming = :facepalm:

Ill NEVER EVER buy or use a Product from them again.

- 12954. And done this time.

Edited by Grimmx, 19 September 2018 - 09:59 AM.

unhappy_bunny #18 Posted 19 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18142 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Goodbye once more.

Hope you find what you are looking for in a game.

LethalWalou #19 Posted 19 September 2018 - 04:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24531 battles

View PostSLASHNGIBSON, on 14 September 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

There are problems in the game yes,but another thing is... If u tried more to watch informative youtoube videos and streams from good players,to become better player,then  listening rants. You would enjoy games more,and you would have more fun,and you would win more.

Indeed, if you just surround yourself in an echo of the same exact things, you will grow to hate the game. It's good that there are still positive and optimistic youtubers/streamers otherwise we would just have only whining and complaining of people who still play the game, mostly because they are single game content channels and are forced, or because they are just too addicted. I really don't get why people don't just take breaks from the game when they get frustrated. No need to stop playing all together but just take breaks ffs.

To the OP, 12954, We'll see you soon. :trollface:

Jk, hope you find something else interesting. Just take a deep dive into Steam and pick yourself a new game or get a new hobby or something. :)

Also tagged with Rant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users