• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zvedicek #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4743 battles
  • [CS-LA] CS-LA

Hey guys, I need your help.

I have this replay of me playing (I know, I'm pretty shitty) and i've noticed that 3 of my shots that I fired didn't hit the tank i was shooting at.
And no don't think it's just a noob thinking someone is hacker because he was shooting into the strongest part of the armor, because it didn't even count as a hit. 

But here is why I need your help, I can't successfully install the free camera mode so I'm not 100% sure and it can't be counted as a proof i think....
If you care to help it's the second IS-3 that I spot in this replay and if you can maybe record it for me so i know how it looks from up close?

Here is the link for the replay : http://wotreplays.eu...ss-zvedicek-t34

Thanks for any answers.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:33 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22447 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

This game is not 'Peer 2 Peer'....it's 'Peer to Server', so all calculations are done server side. Such a a hack is not possible in WoT.

This a can happen if you have connection issues.

zvedicek #3 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4743 battles
  • [CS-LA] CS-LA
So you are basically saying that when I saw that shell bounce away from him into the sky, and it didn't even count as ricochet, It's my internet's fault?

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:08 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22447 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postzvedicek, on 14 September 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

So you are basically saying that when I saw that shell bounce away from him into the sky, and it didn't even count as ricochet, It's my internet's fault?

No...I'm saying that there is no way a hack was used as you implied, as such a hack is not possible because the calculations are done server side.

You can blame anything else......but not hacking as that would involve hacking the servers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users